Solo Regeneration ZP

I’ve begun my solo listening cycle with RZP on December 13. In this journal, I will write up all my listening and resting days and observation during that time

Day 1: Listening day. Listened at 11 PM. Only sniveled a couple times during and after my listening. No noticeable acute results.

Day 2:Resting day. I noticed myself to be less worrying but my ‘status quo’ returned in the second half of that day. Didn’t notice any strong urge to drink a lot of water like I do with other subs.

Day 3:Resting day. Slightly sniveled a couple of times. Felt mentally exhausted at work but it might not be related to the sub. Feel dubious that the sub works but now feel like drinking more water. Also, I start grinning when I stare at myself through a mirror.

Day 4:Resting day. I don’t have any desire to listen another loop. Will do it tomorrow, probably.

10 Likes

Is sniveling from crying or from sickness? It could be either so I’m asking.

I rarely see Regeneration journals, so I look forward to reading yours. I’ve been thinking about my recent experience on it, and I’ve known I pulled off too quickly. It hit the core issues I’ve actually dodged for years.

1 Like

It’s former.

I’m glad that you are interested in what I will be writing in my journal.

2 Likes

Listened to the second loop today

1 Like

Day 6: Resting day

Felt less anxious about my job in the morning. I had even moments when I just wanted to smile. At evening, I cried a little bit until I got back to normal.

1 Like

Day 7: Listening day

Don’t have much to say. Almost shed some tears in the morning and at evening and felt slight pressure to both sides of my head. That’s it.

Listened to the full loop

1 Like

Day 8-9: Resting days

Didn’t notice anything on Day 8.

On Day 9, I had a stressful day and felt as if my ‘status quo’ returned back to pre-RZp. In addition, I’m starting to have doubts about this sub. At evening, when I was alone walking home, I cried out for some time and lamented about my wasted life.

Will listen to another loop tomorrow

1 Like

Day 10: Listening day

Nothing much to say:

-Felt pretty much neutral the whole day
-Shed some tears when I was at home

Listened to the whole loop today.

1 Like

Just a suggestion from positive experience

From some of the symptoms you shared (pressure in the head being the main one), the whole 15 minute loop might be too much.

I used to do full loops on DR, and much of the time I was wrestling with overload symptoms (headaches, irritability, not feeling rested, etc.).

I greatly desired to NOT face that chronic desire to quit again, and I wanted to run DR.

I read and reread the DR sales page, and I finally saw it.

“Sometimes, “less is more” with Dragon Reborn ZP. If the reconciliation grows to become too much, cut back on the loops or listen to only 5 minutes of a loop.”

I tried 5 minute loops, not expecting much at all. However, that last run was the most productive one I’ve ever had. It hit deeper, I was less stressed, and not once did I even have that desire to quit.

I’ve been running 5 minute loops ever since, and that feeling that any sub is “too much” is a thing of the past.

I did Regeneration a month or two back, using 5 minute loops, and it hit things I’ve never touched before with any subliminal.

Life is better when I don’t have recon every day :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for suggestion. However, I tried tht mini-loop (3-5 minutes) when runnning two last cycles of Commander (read my Solo Commander ZP journal if you want), and it was kind of lackluster. So I will probably just cut on loops.

Also, is it normal to not experience strong thirst for water when running this sub? Because I usually drank 4-5 liters of water every day during my run with Limitless and Commander.

1 Like

I’m unsure about what triggers that thirst. I’ve had bouts of it inconsistently, but I also work outside, so I drink a lot of water regularly. I’ve never tracked it.

1 Like

Day 11-12: Resting day

On Day 11, I felt again neutral as in Day 10. And by ‘neutral’, I don’t mean ‘status quo’.

On Day 12, I was just sad the whole day and, at evening, I sniveled hard and let out some tears

1 Like

Day 13-15: Resting days

They are kind of lackluster. On Day 13, felt very sad half-day, and that’s it. On other days, just nothing.

1 Like

I’m having a similar experience with Regeneration, I’m feeling emotionally quite neutral or sad most of the time since I started, lots of stuff brewing under the hood and I’m not sure yet what’s really going on or how it’s changing me but it’s definitely changing me.

2 Likes

Day 15-16: Resting days

Felt kind of neutral-ish on both days.

However, there was something peculiar today. I had the office party where I and other people were drinking alcohol. And one of my co-workers noted at the end of the party: “Why were you so silent the whole day? In the previous party, you were more livelier, more talkative.”.

And I didn’t know what to reply. I just replied: “I really don’t know, maybe it will be good in the next party.”

He simply replied: I see

As a response, I said just “sorry”, and he said: don’t worry about it.

1 Like

May I ask for what you mean by not being ‘status quo’? Thanks.

1 Like

By status quo, I meant the inner state that was before listening to the first Regeneration loop

1 Like

Ok. That makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like

Day 17: Resting day

I had been feeling low-energy, lazy and annoyed almost the whole day. Then, I cried out some tears, my head buzzed a couple of times and my throat felt gripped for a short amount of time.

That’s it.

1 Like

Day 18: Resting day

In summary:
-Feel sad and low-energy the whole day.
-Had the urge to listen to another loop but refrained from it.
-Cried out a little bit and still have urges to cry from time to time.
-Weak sensations in my head and slight pressure on my bell.
-Had burning sensation on my on the area between chest and belly that lasted like 30 seconds.
-Can’t normally concentrate when reading smth

That’s it for the whole day. Happy new 2024!

1 Like