[SOLO] EmperorQ Test&Feels

Doing my own thing was always on the plate, I want to invest in real estate!

My job is so general now, I know I am not using my full potential, so I am looking for a promotion! There is a job that interest me right now and I have chances to get it, but if everything goes well I’ll have a 20k increase in salary + work in a domain that helps me manage my real estate business.

What about you?

1 Like

That’s great! So you’re pursuing both. :slight_smile:

At the moment, my goal is gain more and more power and influence inside the company I work for. But that doesn’t exclude the possibility of an entrepreneurial project :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your experience, I look forward to your progress!

2 Likes

Thank you for reading my post, and sharing part of your experience, I’m flattered :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same today, I feel it hard, especially today, I was listening to Bon Jovi, Jump by van halen, sweet home alabama and felt sooo sad as I realised we are nothing but grains of sands in the universe… I really feel small today!

Today I only ate one protein shake and four larges egg… not that much food haha I still have the same hunger as before. @Hermit, @Tarmicle are you guys still feeling huge hunger?

For now, I must say I feel like EmperorQ is developping my emotionnal maturity really fast. I don’t know how, I don’t know why, but I am really connected to my emotions. Maybe this was what I needed to really grow as a person at this stage of my life and BOOM emperorQ just shove it right in my face.

I am not used to this, and I don’t really know how to deal with it. But I feel like these steps are important to become the man I want to become.

1 Like

My thoughts are constantly guiding me towards increasing food ingestion, mainly being fatty, healthy foods. Lot’s of rice and healthy meat like chicken. Lot’s of vegetables as always and a lot of fruits. Nothing changes on the vegetables & fruits side of things as I was eating those already a lot in the past but then I’m increasingly eating more and more meats and warm meals everyday. I have increased in 3.6 kg over the past couple days since I’ve been running Emperor.

That’s really a lot considering I my weight was pretty much fixed over the past 3 months besides then increasing muscles size and decreasing fat at an equivalent amount so all in all I was stationary at about the same weight with a sleight increase since running Emperor V4 where I was putting on a lot of muscles as well.

1 Like

Damn! Impressive!

Keep going at it! Maybe you weren’t eating enough and Emperor gave you the kick to start eating more!

I’m pretty sure there’s a script inside of Emperor Q suggesting your subconscious to get you in the most optimal physical state. If you’re to fat you need to lose weight, if you’re to thin and shredded you might have to put on weight to gain muscles. It’s not fixed at all, it really depends on your own ideal view of an optimal physical shape.

3 Likes

The kind of feeling I get, I am 20% BF now I think (or maybe a little more since it was my Bday this week I had a lot of food haha), but my ideal is 10-12% bf… Emperor makes me eat less to obtain that Ideal!

Would totally explain why we have different reaction to the same script :clap::raised_hands:

1 Like

I am @GoldenTiger! I noticed that I’m craving meat all above anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eating steaks almost everyday. Meal consumption increased considerably.

2 Likes

hahaha, I also eat lots of meat, horse meat mainly… every single day!

1 Like

I now run EmperorQ exclusively at night, during the day I run Social King and SS, I strongly needed the sales skills.

I really love how emperorQ makes me reflect on myself and makes me value my emotions… I really have to work on a lot of things emotionally and EmperorQ makes it that I like it compared to Total Breakdown and other healing subliminals.

But at the same time that state of mind makes it so it is really hard to sell haha, so I decided to adjust my playlist.

2 Likes

Selling skills are a little bit back up, I feel more like talking to girls during the day, not super strongly, but when I speak to a cute girl I appreciate it.

It seems the emotionnal part of me is less active, maybe I had time to process things, it is hard to tell, but I don’t feel as strongly the introspection boost.

I still feel characteristics of the emperor coming part of me, such as dominance, respect of one self, etc.

The more I listen to EmperorQ, the more I am at peace with myself. The less I compare myself with other, the more I trust that what I am doing is right.

I like staying home alone? Fine, that’s cool. I want to go outside and walk, talk with a friend, it’s cool too. I am starting to lose the FOMO of life. I was at the gym tonight and dropped a bottle of antibacterial on the floor, I got the cleanup guy and we mopped the floor together while talking. I wasn’t feeling akward about doing this, it was pretty cool. Then I just moved on with my workout.

I should really write down things as they happens, there are tons of small details that I see that affects me every single day! Now eating 1.5k calories a day, walking 45 minutes every days.

I notice how I value myself and what I am doing, I start beliving in myself… I don’t know how, but EmpQ is really working fast!

2 Likes

So, I’ve been running version the patch of EmperorQ since it came out. Now I think that the test might be over, I saw saint telling that application are now open, guess he was talking about the private testing.

It’s been three days and I decided to take a one week break from subliminals, I’ve ran subs for more than a year non stop, so I think that one week pause might be good for me.

EmperorQ is indeed a really strong subliminal that makes me really aware of myself and allows me to correct what I don’t like, which is an awsome way to evolve as a person, when you don’t “see” how you act, it is really hard to change. EmperorQ will make you see yourself as you really are and you’ll be able to change. I am waiting for the official release of Q, I am thinking of mixing Emperor’s discipline, Khan and some self awareness (like the one in EmperorQ) into my Q sub for constant evolution.

Anyway, everything is closed here, exept a couple of places, I am still working, but people are buying food because they see other people buying food and the fear missing food? Maybe I don’t understand but I haven’t changed a single thing since the beginning (except washing my hands more often and being less touchy with people to prevent spreading the virus).

Have a nice day everyone, wish you luck with everything :slight_smile: