[SOLO][AMASH] Honest Review of EmperorQ

DAY 21 - OFF:

• Low libido. But I feel a circulation of sexual energy that is online located in my head and upper chest. From my belly button to below that, it feels “cold” like there is no sexual energy there. The nature of the sexual energy is similar to what Libertine produces. However, it feels “stuck” in my upper half for some reason. This did not happen with Libertine or Khan, it was all over my body, and shows a real increase in libido.

• The new tech company whose services I am using and had a lot of trouble with gave me a free month of usage. That’s good news!

• It was a good day. Good things often happen on OFF days. But not much specific to share, since it’s a Quarantaine period. I’m using every second of it, so it’s definitely not #QuarantaineAndChill

P.S. I wrote a detailed report yesterday, Day 20, Day ON, but for some reason I discovered now that it did not appear here :frowning:

4 Likes

Day 22 - ON:

• EmperorQ passes the threshold today. What this means is: It feels smooth and normal, I have habituated, I feel almost as if I’m listening to a lighter sub. This is good.

• I am doing the pattern of listening 2 days, and taking a day off. Plus, those 3 days off. I believe this had the biggest impact on my assimilating EmperorQ.

• I am not as euphoric as the first days of EmperorQ, but still optimistic and above average in my emotional state.

• I am not emotionally affected much by negativity.

• I get periods where it seems everyone in the world is testing my boundaries, and I stay firm. I find it repulsive to placate people. And other periods where everyone loves me and wants to support my goals. It’s funny. Rudyard Kipling in IF was very right:

" If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;"

• I walk upright. But it’s neither the swag of Primal and Khan, not the General walk of Emperor v1. It’s either a mix of those, or a confused situation trying to do both.

• My brain is buzzing with ideas. I’m very productive. But I have now 14 goals I am working on at the same time. I definitely need to reduce this, it’s chasing too many rabbits.

• I am manifesting learning resources that are exactly what I need right not, they are the right “mentors” in this phase of my life.

• My language learning is going very well! My brain absorbs and assimilates knowledge at a great rate.

• Since gyms closed and I workout at home, I’ve started Shaun T’s T25. It’s great! I am both motivated and disciplined. I also don’t feel sore much after the workouts although I give each workout my all. I think my recovery is much better.

• I feel good. I think EmperorQ is the best sub I’ve come across so far.

• I do turn off subs about 3 hours before bedtime. It helps a lot with sleeping. But I sleep 1h more than my normal average. EmperorQ demands recovery. I’m keeping hydrated and drinking a lot of water as well.

6 Likes

Day 24 - OFF:

• Taking Saturday and Sunday off.

• Sleeping more than usual.

• Today is the first day of the mandatory stay at home

• Emotionally a bit unbalanced, especially hearing of the exponential growth of Corona cases nearby, and also reading this report. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Take care of yourself, @AMASH!

1 Like

How is it going Amash?

1 Like

I just had a breakthrough idea today, and I implemented ALL that is needed, created all the marketing, and did all the work in 1 day, and I put it into motion right away.

I’m impressed at myself! Something like this would normally take me a week, and to most people a month of more.

I also have lower energy, only because it’s hard to eat healthy when eating out of a coronavirus stockpile.

I have also being selected for a name embedded EmperorQ, so I am taking a week off all subs to let things reset properly, before beginning that new EmperorQ name embedded test!

8 Likes

Congratulations on both being selected and taking action on your business.

2 Likes

P.S. I have been OFF all subs for 1 week now, and I kept all of the benefits from EmperorQ so far, without any of the negatives: complete relaxation, high productivity.

With none of the negatives: reconciliation, mental fog, tiredness.

Also, my libido is better than on EmperorQ. Not as high as with Khan, but not so totally absent like EmperorQ.

So far, good times.

What did I notice that is different? I’m less aggressive / assertive than on EmperorQ, where it seems I was looking forward to conflict. Now, I am more relaxed, without being a wuss at all. I just don’t see conflict as worth it, so I move on, which is what I really want and believe is the right way to be.

5 Likes

Does anybody have Pimsleur Russian IV (4) and V (5)?

2 Likes

Not yet, alas, not yet…

1 Like

For those curious about name embedding:

I have an unusual name
So to help SubClub include it properly
In the name embedded EmperorQ,
I have been asked to record a 5 seconds
audio where I said my name.
So they model it in the script.

That’s then how it works. So all those who have names that aren’t pronounced in standard ways.

It seems Q has an ability to program any kind of pronunciation into it.

7 Likes

It has been 9 days since I’ve taken a break from all subs, and it seems like Q leads to more permanent changes than any previous technologies.

I’m still experiencing all the benefits of Emperor Q:

• High productivity
  • Sense of calmness
  • Assertiveness
  • Above average happiness

With none of the symptoms of the reconciliation:

• Anxiety
  • Aggressiveness

This makes me look forward to the updated PrimalQ, because Primal really has the best state of being,… you know that way where you feel at ease with the world, where effortlessness flows through you, and you approach life as your fun playground of sensuality and enjoyment?

I don’t think any other sub replicates that exact effortless enjoyment feeling that Primal gives, which I think is because all other subs try to amp up the “power” elements, which probably messes with the aspects that literally make Primal the personification of Wu Wei.

That’s exactly it: Primal - Wu Wei. It’s because Primal personifies a man who doesn’t care at all about power, yet naturally gets it. I think it’s why in my view it’s the very best sub from SC.

Please @SaintSovereign @Fire when you upgrade Primal to PrimalQ, don’t add to it things like PCC or Godlike Masculinity or Supreme Status or whatever. That stuff takes away from the Wu Wei.

cc @Tomcat @Hermit @friday

11 Likes

Talking about Primal did Primal Seduction Iron Throne give you a similar Wu Wei experience?

It seems like I live like this almost all the time, everything flows for me. I don’t think, it just happens.

3 Likes

Not exactly. Because Iron Throne has a “push” towards action, even more than the normal PS.

Probably all the other subs have, since they make you feel anxiety when you’re not progressing on your goals.

While Primal had no such push. It approached it differently: You simply effortlessly want to take action, and joyfully take it, with no hurry, no need for results, and always in touch with the perfection of the NOW, never needing to change it, yet you enjoyed taking action to make it better.

It cannot be explained. Once you experience Primal, you’ll see how different it is. I can tell how some people would view this as the same experience that EmperorQ gives, but it’s not exactly that: It’s like EmperorQ without the antisocial attitude and without any “harshness”.

And you know how much I love EmperorQ. It’s like debating which one is better a Lamborghini (EmperorQ), or a Ferrari (Primal).

8 Likes

Never have I ever experienced anxiety from subliminal’s. I do have a very smooth, clear and clean mind, I don’t think that much either. I’m usually in a state of silence and everything just flows.

I don’t really understand what it means to have anxiety. So perhaps I cannot comprehend.

Testing Primal to experience it isn’t an option either. I’m doing a subliminal break as well, aiming at 10 days - I’m at the 5th day now. Once finished, I’ll be moving forward with Stark, it aligns very much with my future self.

Might it have been that it wasn’t Primal in itself but Primal in combination with a planetary alignment that made you feel that way? I’m seeing Fire energies in Primal Seduction Iron Throne whilst more Earth energies for Primal when you describe it.

4 Likes

Yes, you’re a Buddha @Hermit, so your experience doesn’t apply to mere mortal humans such as ourselves.

6 Likes

The Wu-Wei experience sounds incredible. In your experience how does Primal compare to Primal Seduction in this manner…similar but not as pronounced due to the action incentive?

1 Like

What happened is after Primal was out, people started demanding a push towards action in all subs, they were complaining they were procrastinating and wanted the subs to give them no other choice by to act, so Primal Seduction and all other subs had a huge boost towards action.

However, Primal had a pull towards action.

If you’d imagine this: Some goals pull you towards them, you’re towards motivated, where the positive vision you have of the goal pulls you in. Primal does that.

Other ways people get motivated is move away from, where the pain of the present situation, where the worry of the consequences of inaction, where all that pushes the person to action. Sadly, most people are motivated 2.2X more by pain than by pleasure. So I understand why such a motivation strategy is important to be included in subs, especially since people demanded it.

However, both Primal and Sanguine relied on Wu-Wei and “Moving Towards pleasure” for motivation. It’s a delicious experience, and such a fun way of being!

So, yes, all of the subs I know of after Primal have such scripting pushing people to action through more of a “making the pain of inaction unbearable” while Primal was probably the last that had “the vision of the future is so enchanting, I enjoy progressing towards it effortlessly, without any deadlines of impatience of pressure”.

I don’t contest with it. I just wish Primal to keep that special way of action.

An example of the “push to action” that most subs have and that people repeatedly demanded is this:

Because Primal was more of enjoying the moment and enjoying making it even more perfect, rather than being urged to do anything. I hope it will be the same for PrimalQ!

Again, I don’t debate this. Probably many people prefer to be pushed and almost forced into action.

5 Likes

Those are your words :slight_smile:

Yes, on the action phase, it is either coming from desperation (push) or inspiration (pull).

1 Like

Totally get it, well differentiated. Thank you for the full explanation. I’ll add Primal in the coming months to experience for myself. I definitely have moved back and forth between those two motivations in my life. In my experience the results I produce out of ‘the moments perfect lets make it even more perfect’ , or enjoyment for it’s own sake, are better. Like if I am doing work to create something I am inspired by, or talking to woman out of the overflow of well-being and fun I am having in life, the results tend to stick. I.E. The project gets done and yields something worthwhile, the woman tend to want to see me again. Any action whose origin is inspired by some sense of pain that I am not enough may yield a result but I’m still left with an experience of not being enough. First week on Emperor though and definitely getting what feels like a healthy push so…well see.

1 Like