Solitude & growth - Experiences on Terminus Custom

Finally, just closed two trades, one at 9% and the other one at 30%. That’s good for my mood, last week everything crashed and I lost money.

For now, I’ve made 5% of my total portfolio in the past month!

One of my female friend (like, we don’t have sex together) want to fuck me and she opened the door to it hahaha, I told her if we do that I’ll probably block her because of my tendency to get emotionally distant when having sex with a girl. So we canceled that.

Also, very soon I’ll test UVB light to see if it can help my sleep cycle, I am very optimistic about it!

1 Like

Is there a way to make your mood independent of your financial success and/or market activity?

I’m really happy for you… ummm… ignore any contradiction between this and what I said above…

:thinking: Now what might this be a clue to?

Please do NOT get sunburned.

1 Like

Hahaha

I will take good care of my skin, fortunatly for me my father is a dermatologist :grin:

Fear of getting hurt I think, I’ll have to work on it!

Right now, I think the best way is sleep xD but I’m reading on playing with 25% of my portfolio and some long term!!

Furious ascent, inner gasoline, Machine : Action…

Pretty cool modules, I do not plan on creating a new sub, I’ll wait for Q+ :wink: I also really hope that Q+ will let us incorpore more modules!!!

:bowing_man: Your self-discipline is worthy of a :trophy:

1 Like

I’m hoping for that too

@GoldenTiger @StateOfBeing

I agree.

Yea, with all these new modules it’s getting hard to be confident about a selection of 20 haha

Right

@StateOfBeing
@RVconsultant
@SubliminalUser

It’s actually really hard to chose now, because you got to kick out modules that you like to add some new ones… So for now I think I’ll keep my stack as it is! :slight_smile:

To your self-discipline… :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Funny story, I invited a female friend over to cuddle because it’s healthy… She is probably the only girl I’m confortable sleeping with since it’s clear we are just friend… we kinda ended up having sex in the morning… like, I don’t really care. I don’t think it will change anything between us…!

Okay, today I answered the question : Why is it impossible for me to become rich as fuck.
Here is a quick overview of why I can’t and the cognition I’ll have to change.
First of all :

• Nobody can predict the future, there is a big element of luck.
  • I’ll have to push beyond my comfort zone a lot! It’s scary!
  • Fear of losing money, fear of losing capital that I can invest on the market!
  • My seasonnal depression. Every summer I start getting out of depression and slowly building momentum and usually in august and september I have a good confidence in myself and I start taking more risk to grow more… Energy, motivation, disciplin… And in october/november my sleeps get bad, which results in me being less energitic, less motivated and finally I am just starting to lose it… And it puts a big barrier on my dreams…!

Which is why I might move to the cayman island next year… And I’ll try phototherapy probably in the coming week! :sunglasses: I NEED to fix my sleep!

1 Like

Change things? I thought you got more emotionally detached when you have sex with a girl.

Close…
“Why is it possible for me to become as rich as fuck?”

1 Like

Yeah, the impossible part is to know exactly “what are my limiting beliefs”, then I can jump on why I can do it :wink:

Well, it depends on her, if she gets attached, but I think she can dissociate well :slight_smile:

My account is officially 1000$ higher than last month! Yeah! There is still two of my long term investments which made me lose money… But I’m proud!

3 Likes

If you ever why I am a @GoldenTiger fan…

2 Likes

Appreciate it very much my friend!

Congratulations on your monetary gain. What are you running these days?

Running 1 loop of dragon rebord, 2-3 loops of my custom Khan+Medici+SS and 2-3 loops of my fitness custom!

1 Like

Hows your Khan Custom going so far, have you had a lot of reconciliation on it?

It’s interesting how the world without really bends to the world within, even if you barely have any clue of it as is the case with subliminal’s. I’ve had quite a bit of time on a lot of different programs, and with Khan for example people just treat you like you’re a majesty, a king of some kind because those beliefs are subconsciously being ingrained in our subconscious while running it. As a result bring out character traits, talents, skills accordingly.

With Stark for example you’re just really fun, attractive, adorable and people easily reach out to you – when it comes to both Women and Men, people will feel intimidated, I doubt people really enjoy a Khan’s presence, besides from a position of admiring and looking up to the person.

Makes sense why a Khan does not hang around with people that have lower standards. @pacman made a great decision of becoming independent moving out of his parents’ house, I totally understand how it would have been uncomfortable otherwise.

One should really look at his own energies and natural way of behaving and acting to find a subliminal that is in conformity with those underlying energies.

That being said, I did not intend to hi-jack your journal here, just wanted to leave this message for those who’re seeking insights as such.

How would you discern the difference between your current Khan custom and the Terminus one you had before? If I run too many loops of Khan I seem to have some kind of lethargy, perhaps because I’m not acting on taking action towards women – what do you think, have you had any similar experiences with Khan?

3 Likes