Solitude & growth - Experiences on Terminus Custom

Hahahaha, Thanks, wasn’t expecting so much reading, I was pointing out to the last few posts xD a lot of my post are basically me complaning about my knee, my teammates and some leftist’s idea that I can’t reconcile with my own. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

tough times, no problem with an outlet here.
I can respect the candidness.
I actually want to start writing more about my struggles, I aim to be responsible
in my experience and communication, and hopefully inspirational with results, but don’t want to let ‘looking good’ stop me from sharing the details of the journey that others may relate to and be able to similarly overcome.

3 Likes

Yeah, you know I’ve always idealized you! Like when I started reading your journal this summer and you started becoming active on this forum, you had a lot of great experience and a lot of good insights, helping people on the forum, participating. You’ve created a lot of activity here!

Only when I got down reading the new posts on your journal did I saw holy shit, there are some tough things happening to everybody, got me out of my head. Maybe it’s just an impression, but I feel like you already started in that direction, writing both sides of your story. (I feel like I listened too much Khan St1, it’s making me so aware of emotionnal shit Hahaha).

I don’t know how brave you consider opening up on a anonymous forum haha, but sometimes just writing something that you can’t admit to yourself… Or that you are ashamed of. Just toward yourself. Is a little bit hard. You need to push it. But it’s fine and cool.

1 Like

I’m so honored you say this,and really glad to have a positive impact on you and the forum as well.
Yes I’ve always tried to be honest and say whats there, but I am now seeing, perhaps since directly in healing face, uglier less good sounding concerns and challenges that are coming up, and I plan to lay out the skinny on all of them if they are persistently relevant :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol I think it takes courage to admit it to oneself first, and secondarily to the world, especially from a conscious place looking to really do something about it.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve started listening to the first loop of my custom healing Ultima. First thing first. my brain feels a little bit overwhelmed. 10 minutes in, I feel detached I feel like I don’t care about anything. I feel like the stress is out, I have a little bit of anxiety in the background, but I think this is mainly due to the amount of information being jammed in my brain. I am currently writing in my personnal journal about why is it so hard to approach, why I can’t have my perfect girlfriend, writing about how my ideals in relationships with woman are impossible.

Like, this reflexion just popped in my mind.

Everybody is so stressed out and addicted to social media right now (especially my generation). Woman will need a guy they feel comfortable with. I’m a pretty solid guy externally, I don’t react a lot, I’m pretty laidback, I can work hard when I want, I have a great sense of humor and usually am good at accepting what life brings without having too much anxiety. That is what girls are looking for, a lot of girls are stressed out easily and they don’t want a guy who will just stress them out even more. They want a guys, yes who is successful, yes who is good looking and takes care of himself, but more than that, they want a guy that will make them feel good emotionnally calm. I am that guy.

All I have to do is hold my hand out, live my life, from time to time, girls will grab my hand, and I’ll be able to experience a person.

20 minutes in : I feel almost like a spiritual connexion with myself. I feel like I’ve never gave myself the permission to express my libido proprely. I can express it. I am a human being and we all deserve to express it. If I spend time with a girl, she wants me to express it. She wants me to have fun and she wants me to have an orgasm…Why do I block myself? It doesn’t make any sense. I am already taking care of her, I want her to have fun, I find it incredibly sexy. She needs me to have the same fun for her to accept her pleasure. My head is still heavy from the ultima custom, I feel like it’s starting to actually feel heavy. Next time I’ll have sex with a girl, I’ll make sure both of us have an amazing experience we can share together.

I’m going to stop my post here, my whole body feels heavy. But this is transformationnal. I feel like this first loop is a spiritual experience. Name embedding + Ultima technology + Powerful modules are nothing to laugh at.

I’ll see in the next few days how it transcribe into my actions. @SubliminalUser you might want to check this out.

3 Likes

Very curious to see how Man Finds Himself, which is very similar to your ultima, works for me today. I will be running it after two loops of Khan ST1.

1 Like

Interesting as I have always said the more you think about how to keep a girl the more likely she will leave you.

2 Likes

Because one’s intentions and underlying feelings and way of seeing things speak very loudly to a woman. She has evolved to see such things (nonverbal cues). By coming from a place of “how do I keep her” one would telegraph essentially “I’m not good enough for you”. If you don’t believe you are, how can you expect her to.

4 Likes

By the way, I’ve been asking myself, how can she keep me interested. The girl I’ve been seeing last sunday. She’ll be back in my town next week sooo in the meantime, I work and heal!

2 Likes

I’ve come to believe that I myself also perceive of these things. I’ve noticed that I understand these kinds of things more in my more recent conversations. Perhaps its due to the energetic work that’s going on due to development of manifestation and greater awareness of the fabric of reality itself. When PCC comes into my stack I’m sure to see even more in this regards.

Awesome. I hope you enjoy yourself! Libertine incoming? :wink:

I agree, subliminals especially really helped me with this, generally training my awareness also. I’m really glad to hear. It’s a great thing to be able to see such things. Indeed we all can, I just feel most of us guys have come to be less in tune with our intuition. I know for me it took a lot of work to connect with it initially.

Really dope to hear of your results.

Libertine probably this week end. I can almost feel my libido in my body so when I’ll see her again we’ll be able to experience a great deal of pleasure :wink:

1 Like

Goes pretty deep, every woman has 6 basic needs which are fulfilled differently according to the woman.

Sex
Provision
Entertainment
Security
Communication
Feeling treasured

Of course if you’re not the type of man that has her to earn these things from you, she’ll become bored quickly

4 Likes

@ALMIGHTY and @Davisnwc you guys gives sound advices, what are your experiences with woman? How did you learn all of this?

@GoldenTiger I think I missed it, what’s in your Ultima?

Oh, I posted it on another thread

Here is for my journal. :

• I am
  • Attachment Destroyer
  • Blue Skies
  • New Beginnings
  • Power Awareness
  • Potentiator
1 Like

Great build, I can see that having some insane effects. I may copy it at some point. Really curious about potentiator.

1 Like

I’ll keep everyone posted. :+1:

1 Like

The things that will keep you interested is her is her hot arse and big boobs :rofl:

2 Likes