Societial programming

Is there any subliminal that can clear ones lower three chakras and remove old memories related to societial wrong sexual programming!!

1 Like

So the Root Chakra (Muladhara), at the base of the spine, where Kundalini and Shakti rest. This one’s Linked with Sexuality, Safety, Security, Survival and Groundness. This one’s relating to healing of the reproductive organs, the legs and feet.

The Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana), few inches below your belly button. This one affects areas that deal with movement, creativity, community, pleasure, trust and being original. Its healing is concerned with the Intestines, ovaries, and detoxing system.

Third is the Solar Plexus (Manipura), few inches above the navel, where your ribcages come together with the lower part of your chest. This one’s linked with Willpower, Confidence, dominance, assertiveness, speaking your truth and bravery. Its healing is concerned with detoxification system, healing ailments of the digestive system, anxiety and self-worth.

You’re looking for more than just sexual programming if you wish to work on those three wheels BUT working on the root chakra is in my opinion, extremely crucial, its where the Kundalini and Shakti rest after all.

For an overall reboot:

Alchemist and/or Dragon Reborn. This one will take time, less so if you take Stage 1 and start adopting a spiritual practice, but that takes a lot of time and energy and is no fun; all the goodies are internal :upside_down_face:

More suitable for a direct approach on all three specifically, without dealing much with the other chakras and areas of life would be:

Primal Seduction
WANTED
Sex and Seduction
Sex Mastery
KHAN
Emperor

You could also throw in Elixir as a booster, or Rebirth.

I’d personally go with Primal Seduction with WANTED + Rebirth

5 Likes

Rebirth can change your framing of those memories

1 Like

Chakras? Not exactly. But multistage alchemist sub cover spiritual development . For bad baggage you caring with you there are healing subs and to learn and new way of living you can start with Asccesion sub. Read old journals my friend.

Also check 1.stage of Khan it may be what you need . Warning. Khan was never recommend for total newbies

1 Like

Rebirth is personally my favorite as it directly from my experience helped me to leave a manipulative ex girlfriend. Who I was with for a couple of years, who had conditioned me to think I couldn’t leave or that she was the best I could get.

That subliminal is pretty strong, I’m still using it weeks later to help get all her programming out of my head. I’m happier and less stressed out than I’ve been in a long while.

6 Likes

All this sex and seduction subliminals won’t help because I have not really mastered my sexuality

It might lead to another set of relapsing to PMO

Currently am running Ascending Mogul…am still not able to transmute that my sexual pent up energy within me…I have to learn how to master this force

1 Like

They have healing directed at the goals of the script, in the case of PS the healing is geared towards your masculine core and everything that’s inhibiting your sexual expression. Stack it with another healing program it will focus more on the problem, such as with Rebirth and regeneration

This program will also work on your goals, it covers all those chakras that are concerning you. You could simply throw in Rebirth and you’re golden. If that doesn’t work after you test it out, bring in the big sexual guns of Primal, Sex Mastery, PS, or S+S

About the PMOing, that might not be a problem if they decide to release a nopmo title, and I hope they do. The sexual energy generated by the scripts transmutation is powerful, it would be a waste to squander it down the drains

2 Likes

My choices would be between Primal, Khan ST1 and Dragon Reborn.

Primal would be good if you want a light but still powerful sexual healing with regard to your past experiences with dating and sexual confidence (I haven’t run this title though).

Khan ST1 really drills into all aspects of sexual healing (along with financial ones too that goes against the Khan lifestyle). Must warn you that this one made my heart feel like it was having a heavy thing sitting on it for a couple of days. Feels like a different kind of depressing.

Then there is Dragon Reborn that goes all the way and demolishes any and all societal programming, trauma, false beliefs regarding every issue you have including sexual ones. For me ST1 and ST2 of DR was easy (maybe because I did Khan ST1 a year before this) but ST3 was really difficult and made me angry and depressed for a while.

PS: DR is recommended only for those who have some experience running dense subs like Emperor.

3 Likes

If you want some foundation clearing go with regeneration for 6 months.

2 Likes

Am thinking about stacking regeneration with Am… maybe also add limitless to my stack too

That’s a great idea. You could drop off Regeneration later on.

1 Like

So now… regeneration or primal…I need mostly one that will help reshape my masculine core.

Am also looking forward to buy one sexual energy mastery course online with binural beats about reshaping wrong sexual programming.

I am thinking if I run the sexual subliminals like sex mastery and primal it might affect me since I have not learnt how to channel or transmute my sexuality if not masturbating or sex

I would go with regeneration since primal make people horny and you said you don’t want that right now.

1 Like

Ascended Mogul should be good enough to reach your masculine core for now.

1 Like

If you were to run a sexual sub, I would choose sex mastery based on what you’ve said.

Sex Mastery X2 has also contains significant scripting to address and dissolve the subconscious fears and faulty societal programming that people tend to hold regarding sexual interactions.

1 Like

If Am is taking care of it then why am I still pmoing?

Guide to Sexual Transmutation

7 Ways to Transmute Sexual Energy

Turn Your Weakness Into Power