Societial programming

How long have you used AM for?

1 Like

If you want to go that route I would go with Primal+Mogul+Limit Destroyer=Destroying limits related to women (sex) and money and building a new sexual and money-oriented core Later on you could drop off Limit Destroyer for Beyond Limitless, RICH, or Libertine depending on your needs. Then change Primal for Primal Seduction and Mogul for House of Medici or Ecstasy of Gold. Or simply, after running Primal+Mogul+Limit Destroyer for long enough go for Emperor or Khan or Stark.

1 Like

Maybe instead of Mogul he could run Ascended Mogul and he will have advantages from both alpha worlds, Primal and Ascension.

That’s tackling a lot of stuff at once but it can be done. I suggested Mogul instead of AM since Primal already poses a challenge and, like AM, it tackles “alphaness” too but in a bit different manner, it’s more about sexual dominance than social one (Ascension). Primal is a really demanding sub as AM is as well. On top of that, pairing up both titles (AM and Primal) would cause slower progress than Mogul+Primal, more info to digest, and more issues addressed. I understand that newbies want to progress fast and resolve a lot of issues but oftentimes it simply slows them down. But of course, AM and Primal are an excellent pair as well.

2 Likes

Up to 21days now including rest days for about 10 days

Now you saying… ascending Mogul take longer time to manifest than mogul…how about stacking regeneration+ascending Mogul and limit destroyer?

That’s the best way to go. Later on, you could just change Regeneration for Primal if you felt you needed to go further when it comes to sexual healing.

1 Like

i personally feel you should not stack a major healing sub with a major production sub.

Better to heal first then contemplate stacking later perhaps a few months down the line.

3 Likes

Regeneration and Elixir for 6 months minimum. This will have deep and wide healing.

1 Like

Pls what’s the difference between the two ?:thinking:
Are referring to stacking ascending Mogul with regeneration?

Hope I can stack elixir and regeneration with Am ?

I running Am single only now …then after 3months I will add regeneration and limitless

The healing process would be slowed down drastically.

1 Like

Pls clear me…are you referring to stacking regeneration with Am ?

I still have no clue what “societial wrong sexual programming” even means… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Regeneration is a major product i would suggest running it standalone for a few months.

1 Like

Read product page for both Regeneration and Elixir. You will see what both of them do. Using both of them will have deep and wide healing.