Soaring upwards - EmperorQ solo - Journal

Hey people!

I have started with EmperorQ my 3rd will be tonight and going at it long term solo.4 loops a night, masked.

I don’t really have any expectations with this sub but I do want to:

*Focus more on myself, interests and goals, in whatever form that takes.

• Continue to increase my attractiveness, mainly through subconscious behaviour, body language, vibe and beliefs about my self etc

• Focus on my degree and excel in that area, be productive and get shit done

• Get a new part-time job, something new, different and interesting, that pays decent, that can also be beneficial in helping me grow and excel in areas I think are important.

• Continue to do strength training and continue to increase my strength.

• Find it easier and form new habits around eating healthier meals with sufficient protein, forming new habits of preparing adequate meals in advanced. This is from the top of my mind, I will just see what happens.

So far I have noticed:

• An increase in tiredness

• Amazing worldly dreams that involved being in another old civilisation as a tourist on which felt like another world, experiencing being on this gigantic flat-top pyramid overlooking millions of acres of lush jungle type land, deffo not from this earth. Others included girls I found attractive from my past, ones I had the hots for but nothing happened but in the dreams things where happening between us. Another one was a bit more action and adventure movie type, where I met another version of myself that had time travelled. So yeah, pretty fun and awesome.

• Feeling more contented with just being on my own and getting on with things

• Slight feeling of not wanting to do certain things, and having to push through to do them

• Lost interesting in watching TV and feel like I want to read science fiction books more for some reason.

I will do my best to at least update weekly.

4 Likes

Welcome @Upwards
So far great progress buddy!
Dont you think 4 loops is a lot ?
Did you run any subs before?

1 Like

Hey buddy, thanks,

I don’t know really, I have read different things about how many loops, some much higher, some lower.

I was a user of another subliminal company for many, many years but lost faith and finally came to my senses that they just don’t work for me. I had searched before here and there over the years but never came across anything that seemed equal or better or where I had a good feeling about, so I stuck to that company and held blind faith that the next newest one with the ungraded tech might eventually work for me.

It is only when I came away from them this time (I have come away many times to do my own thing), and had a big break from subliminals and was just focusing on ‘Afformations’ for a few weeks. I then came across this company (I don’t know how I never did before) and at first it was like ah this is interesting, then my interest came more and more intense and I actually started to like the feelings I was experiencing in relation to this company, which is a good sign obviously. Yeah and after reading on here quite a bit ( doing my research), I actually felt inspired to start something with this company :grin:

2 Likes

The tiredness could be from the many loops you are running…
Try one loop a day and remember to take days off. These Q subs are super strong…go slow and easy.

2 Likes

@Upwards - @pacman is right to be concerned. Start with 1 loop for the first week (Mon to Fri, take Sat, Sun off).

The second week, do 2 loops (same routine for days of the week).

And yes, welcome to SubClub!

2 Likes

Okay that is good to know, thanks.

I will continue with one loop then for the rest of this week, and take Saturday and Sunday off, then come Monday start with 2 loops.

2 Likes

Perfect!
My suggestion would be use one loop for two weeks then increase…emperor is a very dense programme.
Remember to drink lots of water…

2 Likes

Stick with one title for a couple of months (Emperor in your case). And grab The Executive while it is still free. It’s a powerful add-on to the powerhouse that is Emperor.

Useful links for you:

The Executive

Official Listening Guide

2 Likes

Okay cool, yeah I like listening to just one, so should be easy in that regard. :smiley:

2 Likes

Excellent! You can do something like this:

Weeks 1 & 2
Mon-Fri: (The Executive x 1) + (Emperor x 1)
Sat-Sun: Rest days

Weeks 3 & 4
Mon-Fri: (The Executive x 1) + (Emperor x 2)
You will notice that loops for The Executive isn’t increased since it’s a powerful acting Ultima and at maximum not more than 3 of it is recommended per day. But then, your journey is just starting.

Weeks 5 & 6
Mon-Fri: (The Executive x 1) + (Emperor x 3)

Etc

2 Likes

Yeah that looks good, thanks.

Would The Executive make a big difference adding it in? Compared to going just solo with Emperor? Like is it better adding it in, than not?

1 Like

It will complement emperor very well and also why not get it while its free…

2 Likes

The Executive will help you take more action and it will empower Emperor. Read The Executive sales page and you will get it. Ultima is not a “title” per se. It is lighter in a sense and made to help drive a main subliminal like Emperor.

3 Likes

Okay, I trust you both :grin:

I like what you said, so I shall go with that plan :muscle:

2 Likes

Definitely get the Executive while it is free.
It will empower Emperor.
However I would wait until you are running an optimal amount of loops, per the recommendations above and the support articles on the website, on Emperor before adding Executive.

Ultima is lighter in a sense but also takes a huge energy toll. And will alter the effect of Emperor. Better to be more acclimated to Emperor and recognize and how it is fully effecting you before adding. However of course feel free to experiment-that’s just my recommendations.

1 Like

Yeah, that was my original plan, but the guys above me convince me otherwise :smile: Thanks for the recommendation though, I appreciate it. It seems like there are lots of different ways to go about it.

Last night I ran 1 loop of each, and my dreams felt different, maybe because of adding in Th Executive and fewer loops of Emperor. One involved being at my parent’s house and the house was surrounded by zombies and I went out there to try and do something (can’t remember what now) and it not turning out that great and I got into a situation where I was surrounded by zombies and I had a strong dread come over me and could only think to my self I just want to get out of this situation and everything will be okay. I had some other dreams but I can’t remember then at this moment.

I do have an urge to up the emperor loops though, but I will finish the rest of this week with 1 loop and have my rest days and then go from there.

I am assuming the easing into it is to prevent negative effects and getting more use to it gradually, so my brain gets more accustomed to it?

Yes go slow and easy…
Trust me these subs are strong.

1 Like

So I am noticing a few things that might require me adjusting:

Listening to The Exceuive loop before the EmperorQ loop, makes me feel like I can’t sleep. I also notice that I am looking forward for it to end and then when EmperorQ starts, it feels like a relief.

The Executive is much louder than Emperor, so when I get into my loop of Emperor I have to make it louder.

Last night in the middle of the night I was restless and was awake at about 4 am and couldn’t sleep. Then when my alarm went off at 8 am, I wanted to lay in for a bit more as I felt tired. It is a different tired though, not normal tired.

When I did wake up this morning I couldn’t be bothered to eat, felt like a hassle, so I haven’t eaten yet. Whereas before I have made it a habit to eat a meal or drink a protein shake soon as I wake up.

My dreams were a bit more interesting compared to the night before and involved lots of different attractive women and aspects related to being attracted to hot girls etc

I noticed as I was playing my first loop of the night ( The executive) that my brain was stirring up thoughts from the past, in relation to people, girls, etc but I remember thinking that it was interesting that they were coming up whilst listening to The Executive, as I thought these particular things would come up whilst listening to the emperor instead.

So with this said, I am thinking of listening the The Executive in the morning and continue with Emperor at night. But today as it is Friday and my rest days are Sat/Sun, I will listen to The Executive in the late afternoon and then emperor as I sleep, then go into my rest days. Hope this post makes sense, as I am rush typing :smiley:

1 Like

I had an online group presentation today, and I noticed it was more challenging to think, like there is a sticky fog in my brain.

1 Like

You may need a rest day

1 Like