Smythsonian's Quest for Greatness

Hello. I have decided to document my experiences with Ascension. As Tony Robbins used to say, “Anything worth living is worth recording.” I believe that, and I shall do it here.

Earlier this year I did a post called “Recommendations for a Struggling Christian,” in which I asked for a good stack. I got a variety of answers, from Ascended Mogul to Emperor. It was hard to make a choice when so many of the subliminals can do the same job and more, combined with all of the various stack subs sold separately.

A couple of days ago, after much thought, I decided to go with Ascension because I wanted to have a sub that can go from the ground up. I needed to get a shorter script so that I could get a more clear result. The more advanced versions of this sub (Ascended Mogul, Emperor, and especially Khan), even though they were tempting (and I want to do them sometime in the future), seemed like I needed a foundation first before I can do this. I’ve read way too many stories of people who go to the more advanced major programs and quickly return them because they were not ready for them, and then @Fire and @SaintSovereign whip out their guitars and sing Tom Petty’s “Don’t Come Around Here No More.”

Ascension just makes the most sense because I have very deep-seeded problems involving fear and masculinity. Sometimes I constantly question whether or not I am even a masculine guy at all. I am still stuck in a 4-year rut of unemployment after dropping out from college twice. I am constantly struggling to find my life’s purpose. I want to be a storyteller / musician / novelist but I sometimes avoid it because it’s not something a man would do (people down here in Alabama avoid abstract pursuits like the plague). Concerning goals, when I think of the man I want to be, I look at Justin from The Secret of Nimh, or Jesus, or even someone like Michael Eisner, who was a great, creative CEO in his time and I want to be like him. I absolutely want to own my own business one day.

I will be listening to this sub along with some chakra meditation. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Reiki master who told me that all seven of my chakras were blocked, that I was practically in limbo. She also sensed a great amount of stress and tension in my back, and barely any oxygen. Physical things will need to be dealt with along with this.

I also wanted to bring up the chakras because I previously purchased Dreams, but got next to no results. Turns out that lucid dreaming is directly connected to the third eye chakra and since all of the previous others were blocked, there was no possible way to get all of the benefits from it.

In the end, I will be starting off by listening to just Ascension v2 before adding anything else. After I have made some progress with my podcast, I can add either Godlike Masculinity or Limit Destroyer later.

11 Likes

Welcome Smythsonian. You have a good plan there. Keep us informed.

3 Likes

Ecstasy of Gold is now mine. I will be adding Ecstasy if Freedom to the stack for a couple of weeks before switching to Ecstasy of Life.

It turns out that Gold is exactly what I need. It’s certainly time to end this four-year Hakuna Matata and deal with what is at hand right now: making money in SOME way.

5 Likes

Major depression today. Probably another side effect of beliefs coming into question.

3 Likes

About ready to get Elixir simply because of the depression. Trying to keep it away with exercise, but stage one of Ecstasy must be a giant sub. I wonder what the modules are?
In other news, i’m Going to apply for a job every day from now on, whether here or Nashville. I simply cannot take it anymore.

5 Likes

I’m happy to see your progress, @Smythsonian!

Keep going, maybe use this forum for accountability, and let us know the good news soon.

4 Likes

I have not stacked Ecstasy with any other product here. I have been running Freedom more frequently in the past several days. I don’t see much happening so far with my financial beliefs.

However, I do have to say that I have run into a string of bad luck since starting. In the past week I have blown two tires, two household appliances have broken spontaneously, and I have had some bad allergic reactions.

Haven’t been meditating much. Too busy.

Lastly, Would Total Breakdown help or complement the effects of Freedom?

4 Likes

Okay, so I am nearing half a month on Ecstasy of Freedom and there are only a couple of things that happened:

1. I learned not to depend on others for money.
  2. I got depressed and stayed that way.
  3. I got back on the job search.
  4. Not many of my beliefs have changed (I don’t know how long it would take someone to finally see effects of the sub that they are listening to. Again, I already came into this with some good beliefs about money).
  5. i am probably going to do Total Breakdown by itself for the second month, before going to Life or Reprogramming for month three.

I won’t be combining Ecstasy with Khan at one time.

2 Likes

Working plan for subs (WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY):

Freedom —> Life (what I’m currently doing) —> Actualization .

Yup, the whole Ecstasy of Gold program.
I don’t intend on getting Alchemist.
So on January 4, 2020 I’ll be through with the two subs and can use either Complete after that, depending on what is left to accomplish.

3 Likes

Great news! Got two new ideas for potential businesses. Perhaps there were things in stage 1 that I didn’t think I would need, but I did.

4 Likes

Less than a week remains until I move on to Total Breakdown. This first month has been alright with my creativity. I will probably have a job by the end of this week as a chef.
While I’m there, I want to continue my 4+ year entrepreneurial persuit. My remaining PACT money will probably be spent auditing at trade school.
I will post my Khan goals when the 4th of August comes around. I turn 24 next month, and so I will be on my way out of Breakdown by then.

3 Likes

Summary of Ecstasy of Freedom and next steps.

Okay, today is the last day of Freedom. I will start by admitting that I wasn’t as exposed to the sub as some other people on this forum have. I would listen to the masked version shortly after waking up, and then, if I was on the computer later, I would turn on the ultrasonic subs and be listening for about 5-6 hours. I refrained from listing while I slept, since I have a history of not getting a good night’s sleep while they were on (maybe it might have been a coincidence and it might have been something else, I don’t know for sure).

What happened: I definitely experienced a surge of creativity during this past month. I had a couple of ideas for businesses, and I have decided to attend trade school to get a certificate in IT. I did get depressed, but I found ways to handle it. Now I understand that the main function of Freedom was to break negative beliefs about money. As I said in numerous posts earlier, I already had some good beliefs about money itself. The problem though, was that I actually discovered that it wasn’t negative beliefs that held back my potential. My fear did. And that is why I made a decision to go to to Khan in August.
Speaking of Khan, I had hope that, if Freedom didn’t break all of my beliefs or my fear, then Breakdown would finish the job.
All in all, my horizons did expand, and my creativity came around for me.

What Is Next: When I created the flowchart a few weeks ago, I decided that Breakdown would be best, since I know that I need to change before my money situation can. Alternating Khan with Ecstasy would be more effective than stacking them.

Why I Chose Total Breakdown: My anxiety, fear, and negative thinking patterns would have nullified any positive benefit that came from Ecstasy of Gold. I even tried doing one of Brunson’s 30-day plans during this past month, but I just couldn’t do it. Don’t know if this fear or depression is also from EMF fields. Regardless, I need to completely rebuild myself before I can really continue further into Life. At the present moment, I plan on doing Life after this, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it, whether I will do Life or Reprogramming afterwards.

What I Will Do Differently Compared to Last Month: I will listen to the subs more during the day and not just waiting until I am on the computer to run it, or in the morning. I will try again to see if I can run Breakdown at night. I will use the subs more during everyday tasks (I was using Subtle Energy Science’s various Ultra audios in the day this past month).

I understand that Khan is not an easy sub to run, but I don’t think I have a choice if I really want to change my life (and my wallet) for the better. When I reach the end of Breakdown, shortly after I turn 24, I will be in a better place and more receptive to the later stages of both programs.

4 Likes

@Smythsonian If I understood correctly, do you feel a desire to switch to Khan because you believe you have many negative thoughts patterns holding you back?

Well, it might be too soon to judge. Khan ST1 was difficult, but the results were not apparent then. Actually, ST2 was necessary and very difficult. The deep results are obvious in ST3. Maybe it’s the same with EoG, where a lot of the benefits you look for might become a reality in ST3.

What do you think?

2 Likes

@AMASH Khan would do more for me than just get rid of the fears, which may came from negative thought patterns. It would turn me into someone who is completely different in every way from where I am now. I have also been down because I have this EMF sensitivity that will take a long time to rid myself of, and I cannot keep living in constant stress. It has already taken it’s toll on my body. I look like I have aged ten years after the last four.

2 Likes

I understand and that is a very reasonable and smart thing to consider.

So what is your plan now? What are you going to be listening to and how often in the next 30 days?

1 Like

@AMASH Like I said, Breakdown is next. As far as the plan goes, I will have a lot more exposure time this coming month. On September 4, Life or Reprogramming will be next, but I don’t want to think too much about them right now. I actually have goals for Khan, and I will post them tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yes, then great! Enjoy Khan, and if anything, Repgramming would be a great one to run next.

In my experience, both ST1 and ST2 were necessary, one after the other, to make me the person I became today. I don’t think only ST1 would have gotten me here. And I am still getting better with ST3.

1 Like

Today was a pivotal point in my journey. I said I was going to post my Khan goals today…
…but I’m not.

Today, after an awful night of absorbing too much subtle energy, my pastor at my church did a sermon today that started a series called “Next Step.” It was talking about taking a next step in faith and God’s promises and faithfulness when we break through our fear and take the next step by faith. At the end of the sermon, he had us all pray for what our next step is.
This brought me back to the decision to whether or not switch over to Khan from here. I know for the past few weeks that I was going with Breakdown next, but my spirit is saying something else.

I will do Ecstasy of Life this month.

This sermon also helped my figure out my goals for this particular module. The sales page says “The second stage of Ecstasy of Gold is focused on getting you learned and ready to take on all the challenges that you will face on your road to riches. This subliminal will guide you to the skills and knowledge you will need to make the most wealth in your life. It will help you find the areas that you will excel at over all others, and that will make you the happiest you can be.”

Therefore, my goals are…

1. To know what my Next Step is. I believe this is one of God’s ways of revealing to me this incredible truth.
  2. To know for a fact and without a shadow of a doubt what I am good at and what my talents are.
  3. To start making money this month.

And finally, number 4,

“Again, take a moment and imagine how it would feel to never to second-guess yourself on your journey, how it would feel to know exactly what you want in life, to have that inner knowing and step with absolute confidence on your path, and be absolutely sure you will achieve the abundance you so desire.”

Priceless clarity.

6 Likes

Got the job! On Thursday, it will be four years, two months, and twelve days (1,531 days) since this gnarly mess started. So glad it’s over.

7 Likes

Just wondering. What if I stacked stage 2 with Ultimate Artist at the end of this month?

3 Likes