Smythsonian's Quest for Greatness

j/k

As always, depends on your stack. The ratio of your primary sub vs. Ultimate Artist will affect and shape your results.

4 Likes

Thats very interesting quote. I never take photos, i dont use instagram, i have facebook only to talk to my friends. Why you think it is worth recording it?

3 Likes

Will probably just skip to Gold Complete at the end of this month, stacked with Ultimate Artist. Had to take a long break since my phone died a week and a half ago.

As far as my results go, I at least know that cooking at a restaurant is not my thing. Can’t handle five things at once. Gordon Ramsay would probably slice my throat with one of his kitchen knives if I ever came close to Hell’s Kitchen, because I am such a donkey.

My initial suspicions about my career are starting to just confirm themselves. An entertainment mogul, with perhaps some venture capital (love Tony Robbins’ book Unshakeable). Problem is, that will take a long time, and I won’t be able to move to Nashville until much later.

4 Likes

Taking a hiatus for a while.

3 Likes

-Stage four has certainly helped get me to the point where I need to take action. This will be my primary sub for the forseeable future.

-There were three goals set for the next year: Get $50k for an investment account, writing becomes a daily habit, and I write at least one screenplay.

-My body isn’t functioning as well as it should be at my age. My voltage is low, all of my chakras are blocked (even though I have lost over 30 pounds since April), and I experience lightheadedness on a regular basis. It was part of the reason why I was fired from my chef job after only three days; my brain was foggy and I nearly fainted from the heat and Wifi (as well as not meeting the training deadline). I am trying to get my hands on a grounding mat for my bed. This has to stop.

-I have started listening to the subs at night.

-I want to add a new supercharger. Yes, I read about Mind’s Eye. Seems great. I can already do some good visualization, but if it can be better, great. Commander looks better, as it can stand for Emperor without having to add an entirely new Major Program. I am on the fence about As Above, So Below. If it could help with my energy without having to go the the full-blown Alchemist, I would consider it.

Thank you to everyone who has been following my journal.

2 Likes

Can you write a bit more how stage 4 helped you to take action?

2 Likes

I had somewhat similar health issues, but ST1 of Khan helped a lot, ST2 felt like rewiring myself, and on Stage 3, my health is the best it has ever been and voltage high etc.

ST2 of Khan and ST2 of EoG, probably Alchemist too, their purpose is to get you to threshold AND to guide you to know what is the best action for you at that point in time.

I feel for you man. It’s a hard place to be. But one day, when you make it, you will look back at the hard journey with satisfaction. But if you don’t make it, and stay in inaction, that would suck.

5 Likes

Instead of regreting things of the past you should take the positive that happened and learn from the mistakes. Just a friendly advice

5 Likes

I agree with @rising

What happened happened. You can lament and regret it. Or use that experience, build on it for greatness compared to where you are now, not some imaginary “what could you have been.”

4 Likes

STEM degrees are no guarantee either. I went into Chemical Engineering because my Chemistry prof told me that Chemistry is a pretty crappy major, you need a PhD to do almost anything interesting. A BS in Chemistry qualifies you to measure ingredients and wash glassware. I graduated top 10% in my class with internship experience, research experience and was treasurer of our student organization, still didn’t get a full-time job offer. The only job options I might’ve potentially had were in awful locations.

2 Likes

That really helps.

2 Likes

If it helps at all, I had a period of about 5 days while on EoG ST2 that we’re filled with this same feeling of huge regret over the choices I made and paths I took related to school and jobs and investments that went bad.

It only lasted 4 or 5 days and gave me a chance to feel the regret, analyze the choices, and see where I went wrong but also what good came from them.

6 Likes

@Smythsonian — this is reconciliation. You’re running a subliminal that deals with money and building a financial empire. You’ve had no complaints, just praises. Then, all of a sudden, you get semi-triggered by a post we made like two weeks ago, and your response is heavily focused on what? Money, and you feeling like you’re being cheated out of it.

You’re wrongly assuming that overstuffing a subliminal would result in overload or feeling overwhelmed. That’s incorrect. A subliminal with too much information would have no effect at all because the mind can’t process what it’s hearing. The logic you’re trying to use to discredit us (and for what purpose, we’ve been good to everyone here) is based on false assumptions.

We know what we’re doing, that’s why our company is growing. If we’re making a four stage program, it’s because what we’re envisioning requires it. You say the other stuff did “squat” because you’re expecting to have what other companies call “resistance,” and when that didn’t happen, you thought you could move on.

I didn’t say you insulted me, I asked you not to cross the line, because in your response to me, you made two inflammatory statements, one of them saying something along the lines of: “did you even read what I wrote?” At that point, I asked you to calm down and not cross the line. Everyone loves talking about their freedom of speech, but keep in mind that @Fire and myself don’t have to deal with anyone talking down to us, or being rude just because they get a little heated over something.

Either way, seems a bit out of character for you, based on what I’m seeing here.

Believe me, don’t believe me — it’s your self development at stake, not mine. And while we appreciate every customer we get, one customer doesn’t make or break us. I say that not to be arrogant, but to get you to think about what you’re doing and saying.

Reconciliation sucks and can make you feel like you’re being rational, until it passes and you look back and say “wtf.” You day you were only “giving valid criticism,” and I responded with why we won’t be going in that direction. People can agree to disagree without resorting to talking down to one another.

So again, simply calm down and think about your feelings and what’s bothering you.

10 Likes

Guys, if anyone is afraid to offer a suggestion, please don’t feel that way. And we apologize if we’ve ever made anyone feel like they couldn’t speak up. But also, keep in mind that it has to be done in a cordial manner. Not because of our egos – but, we have to maintain a certain level of respect in order to achieve what we’re trying to accomplish. I’m sure everyone here has been a part of those forums where it’s an outright free for all, and that’s what we’re trying to avoid. I give my personal promise that no one will be banned or even punished in any way for voicing a concern. And even if we don’t agree at that moment, I guarantee you that @Fire and I will discuss your concern.

Admittedly, I was probably a bit heated this morning because I’m dealing with a kidney stone (my god, I wouldn’t wish this nightmare on anyone), so if I came across as if I were punishing anyone for their comments, my bad. Wasn’t the intention at all.

As for suggestions – we do get a lot of suggestions and yes, we make changes based on that suggestion. Once upon time, Alchemist was named “Alchemist RHP” and “Alchemist LHP.” A number of people – including @dorfmeister, I believe – voiced concerns about having two different titles. They said they preferred a singular title that they could take in the direction they wanted. @Fire and I discussed it, and ultimately we took the suggestion. That being said, the only way @Fire could implement it and have it work the way he wanted was by making it a four stage.

I know that four stagers can be a drain on the wallet and can seem like we’re only trying to raise revenue. But like I said, we haven’t abandoned them – there’s two unannounced titles we’re working on that will most likely be a single stage. When we were working on the roadmap, @Fire even told me multiple times that he wanted to wait before building another four stager because he wanted to make sure people had time to use the ones they just purchased and ensure they were happy – hence why we’ve been kinda quiet in regards to updates.

If enough people ask for it, we’ll consider releasing just the fourth stage of Emperor Fitness as a standalone. But guys, if we go this route and get a bunch of refunds because you couldn’t handle it, that’s the last time we’re doing it. I’m a little cautious of this because we had a bunch of Khan refunds from people jumping straight to stage 4 and getting freaked out. One guy said the idea of running Khan again terrified him.

12 Likes

Okay, you’ve got a deal. If you release it like that, and I can’t take it, I won’t ever complain about this sort of thing again. Yes, I have read about the ones who had massively bad experiences with Khan’s fourth stage alone. I remember using one of Eric Thompson’s Solfeggio audios running 20x the normal dose because I thought I wasn’t sensitive enough to just one. Had a massive panic attack, got only two hours of sleep and swore I would never use subtle energy ever again.
Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the reconciliation. Had no idea. You now have a case study.

5 Likes

I really hope you recover soon and I wish you good health @SaintSovereign

I think you do work very hard. You probably will be the first to benefit from the health oriented sub coming soon.

And @Smythsonian, you’re a valuable member of our community. Don’t just leave.

I appreciate your journal, I follow it, and I hope you will continue your updates and posts.

4 Likes

My stack is now two _Emperor_s and one Gold Complete.

3 Likes

why you chose emperor to outweight gold and not the other way around?

3 Likes

That’s three days of Emperor and I’m already exhausted and ungrounded.

I know that feeling man. It sucks. It happens on Khan too in the first stages.

Hang on. Get strength from your upcoming great future :slight_smile:

3 Likes