Sexual healing sub recommendation

Hi,

For the rest of this year, I’m sticking with Ascension, GLM and LBFH to basically get my general bases covered - someone called it the “Welcome to Subclub stack” which I like.

I’m also on a strict nofap/semen retention for the rest of this year.

Next year, I’ll be swapping out Ascension for AM (To keep building on Ascension while focusing on wealth/my business). I’ll keep LBFH long-long-term.

I will want my third sub to begin helping with a long-standing, life-long and severe angst of mine and this is what I am asking for input on:

It’s the curse of sexual dysfunction, shame and fear. It’s one of my core wounds and destroys my confidence as a man. ED, PE, performance anxiety, getting stuck in my head, feeling like a traumatized boy, rather than a dominant, sexy, adult man. I get so shut down around sex, there’s some gut-level trauma around it. Avoiding sexual encounters, and feeling ashamed around it all, as the years pile on.

Makes me want to cry in a girl’s arms y’know, and that shit ain’t cool. Didn’t get enough hugs from mama as a child, obviously. Hence the LBFH being a long-long-term sub for me as I am the only one who is going to truly, deeply love me. And healing myself to a point of self-sufficiency in all regards will allow me to be a much better man and partner.

I am wondering what would be the best sub to fit into my 2024 stack to begin healing my sexuality?

My current reading leads me to think maybe Primal for a solid 6 months at least?

I don’t want to be micromanaging what subs I’m running, or constantly swapping out, so whatever I choose eg AM/LBFH/Primal will be the stack for at least 6 months once I begin it in January.

And yes clearly I’m in recon already on my current stack, and yes I will keep up with my current stack for 3 months without deviation. Just trying to plan out next year best I can.

Thanks

3 Likes

Khan Black 1000%
stage one is sexual healing.

read here : Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

9 Likes

I’ve discovered that experiencing positive things is the best way of healing. “Passive” healing is not bad but the issue is it tends to be slower and it’s more difficult to gauge how the whole process is going. Experiencing positive things is the answer in here. Hence, I would recommend adding in Sex and Seduction for GLM and “doing things” with women. When it comes to strictly healing components, Ascension (AM as well) and LBfH have it nicely covered even if it’s not directly linked to sexuality.

Sex and Seduction also tackles your issue directly:

• Complete release of inner problems you might have around flirting, seduction and sex.
  • Comfort with being sexual, easily escalate and be free to experiment.

I would run KB if I was really into cultivating sexual energies, meaning doing so relevant practices.

Edit:

You wouldn’t be needing it running AM and S&S.

I 105.5% agree with this.

1 Like

Also, I recommend reading Greene’s “the Art of Seduction” along running S&S. Naturally, going out and socializing with women. You still have over two months to build solid foundations with your current stack. Later on, when adding in S&S, women will be going crazy about you, mate.

1 Like

Thanks

So I’m hearing two paths

The deep inner sexual healing with Khan Black.
The healing through new experience of S&S.

I feel both suggestions are valuable.

I believe I do need real targeted inner-healing around this.

AND I don’t want to stay stuck in healing mode forever.
(my original thought was primal 6 months, then primal seduction 6 months - then og khan 2025)

I do feel the necessity for deeper and FOCUSED sexual healing. - KBSt1 is calling me.

I do not feel drawn to the later stages of KB as priority at this time.

I do want the new experiences that a sub like S&S or PS could help me achieve alongside taking action.

I do NOT feel ‘ready’ yet for those experiences (S&S).

I struggle to reconcile the idea that AM/LBFH will take care of this given how deeply specific, sensitive and painful this topic is for me. (Perhaps that is just my inexperience with subs and fear talking, perhaps there is real truth in this thought)

I DO want it all - in the proper time - without cutting corners. And I know I can’t stall in healing forever. So I gotta find the balance.

Reading these comments, and the product descriptions, I’m drawn to:

Khan Black St1 for the first, say, 3-4 months of 2024.
Then S&S or perhaps PS (can decide which exactly nearer the time) for the rest of 2024, alongside taking lots of action.

Just my reflections for now, no rush to pull a trigger, as @Sub.Zero said I’ve got some months still to build my foundations with my current stack.

Heck even Asc/GLM/LBFH had me spontaneously go out last night.

I welcome others thoughts as I consider all this, and I’ll continue to ponder.

Thanks

3 Likes

Don’t sleep on Kbst1

Saint’s calling it, and the revelation series, some of the most profound subs in the store

2 Likes

I have been there and know EXACTLY what you’re referring to.

I mirror all the calls for “positive experiences” but I also mirror the call for KBST1 as a result.

The positive experience that will overcome this is not seduction and pick up per se… an environment which is BASED on performance and ego and purely the physicality if it’s a “no strings attached let’s not catch feelings we’ll just fuck” situation.

The positive experience that healed that for me was genuine love, trust, connection. So yes… you need to be with women to override this, to a certain extent, but it needs to be done consciously, not conquest-ly.

3 Likes

Oof. Every woman I’ve ever loved has left me heartbroken and half-insane.

I’m still reeling from the last one.

Guess this is what I must heal and overcome.

1 Like

It’s a two way street. That’s probably part of the shame - people you love and have sex with eventually leave you and break your heart.

So the mental math is easy.

Sex = rejection & heartbreak.

I’ve been there.

But it goes the other way too…

(First of all, everyone’s first few loves breaks their heart, even if they’re perfect. New love is guaranteed to fail (99%) )

Once I was deep in the shame cycle with women, it effected my ability to attract women, it effected my confidence to connect with them, it made me less vulnerable, more neurotic in relationships, so I added to the demise of my relationships starting with attracting women who may not have been at the “level” I needed.

So working on the shame will help attract the women which will help create the positive experiences

AND having the positive experiences will help work in the shame.

It’s a vicious or virtuous cycle.

You’re on the right path.

Ascension/GLM/LBFH is an amazing stack.

Khan Black ST1 as the healer in the new year is the right choice, virtually no question about it IMO.

And I’d suggest that when you want to start “taking action” that you run wanted, which is a bit more passive attraction, and works DEEPLY on healing sexuality beliefs related to your own worth & attractiveness.

5 Likes

I feel you understand me.

Thank you bro truly.

1 Like

I couldn’t help it

5 Likes

He probably knew about KB more earlier than any of us.

3 Likes

Thanks for the needed laugh mate :joy:

3 Likes

Khan without a doubt

1 Like

In general, my recommendation is to run an alpha title (Ascension, AM etc.) to build a solid core, an emotional healing title (SE, LBfH etc.) to get rid of the source of your vulnerabilities, and a seduction title (S&S, PS, Wanted etc.) to experience positive things with women that will propel the whole process a lot.

On top of that, being vulnerable when courting women is extremely seductive, provided that you have the former in check.

That’s an excellent alternative to what I suggested but it’s an advanced title and it could cause a lot of reconciliation in you, therefore, I would start with more basic programs like those aforementioned.

2 Likes

I know what you feel that you need something big to target this huuuge problem you have. but honestly even if no other titles existed and you stick with this stack for a long while i just can’t see how you will still have these issues. anyway my advice is PrimalSeduction/Wanted.

1 Like

I remembered right after I asked. I forgot to delete the post

Are you listening to KB?

1 Like

no sir