SEX & SEDUCTION v2 is NOW AVAILABLE

Any chance to have S&S v2.1 in Masked, please?

2 Likes

SSv2.1 & Limitless Dominion too :wink:

2 Likes

Will add it to the roadmap.

3 Likes

Will be awhile. This requires a complete rebuild. Let’s see how Dominion works before going crazy with it.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign will sex and seduction amplify persuasion and influence skills in the realms of business, when stacked with ascended Mogul / Emperor/ Stark/ HOM/ EOG? Not only with females but also males in a hetero way.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use it for this purpose. If you want to enhance your skills of persuasion further, I’d go with Daredevil.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is a stack of Quantum Limitless, AM and DD too heavy? note that I have used QL for over 6 months.

Depends on you. It can be. Having experience with QL helps. The key to success is consistency, though. Stick with a stack and do six months - year with the core elements. For example, if QL is the “core,” you can kinda switch around the other parts, but keep that one going.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - I’m very new to this forum. I originally intendted to use Khan, but was invited to a party by a girl who is just one step better than what I’m used to in two weeks.

Hence, I thought I would see what the seduction subs could do just for fun. I’m purchase the Original Primal Seduction plus Iron Thorne and Libertine.

Could/should I add this sub to the mix or replace one of the ones above?

Can the new SS be purchased now or was it only for the ones who pre-ordered? The products site looks like the old one.

Thanks

Thank God!

That fixes the dilemma i was facing between getting SS / PS lol

Confused about your question. Libertine + Iron Throne could be a potent solution for going to a party. Daredevil + Iron Throne + Libertine could be a killer mixture, but you’d need decent exposure.

3 Likes

@hanpan Is there a new version?

Sorry if It wasn’t clear.

More clearly - what would be the most potent stack I could use for the next two weeks in order get with a specific girl at a party?

I was considering including the new SS, but I can see that Libertine + Iron Thorne is the way to go.

Definitely Libertine and either Iron Throne or PS.

3 Likes

this make alot of sense, you can add module later on that will help you adjust to what you planned for or didn’t, since modules will be updated it will only help the community out better, also new module packs too.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign based on your understanding of the Q platform. Until you finalise the official reccomendation,

Is this stackt rotation theoritically efficient/ Inefficient

Day 1. QL , HOM
Day 2. QL , AM, D
Day 3 QL, AM, PCC
Day 4 Ql, StarkQ custom
Day 5 QL, some rotation
Day 6 7 Off

Basically Keeping QL constant, and constantly rotating between
AM, HOM, D, PCC, Stark Core Custom.

Wow, only 58 posts before this one. :open_mouth:

Sex and Seduction is underrated hahaha

3 Likes