SEX & SEDUCTION v2 is NOW AVAILABLE

Sex & Seduction v2 is now available at: https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/sex-seduction-subliminal/

Those who have ordered Sex & Seduction can access the new version under “My Account” and “My Downloads.”

5 Likes

Will it include a masked version?

Yep. All new titles come with masked versions.

3 Likes

And does this subliminal, as well as the rest of your subs come with a silent/ultrasonic versions for those that want to play it with some music or thunderstorm/heavy rain soundtracks in the background?

Yes. All current subliminals come in ultrasonic also.

2 Likes

Does playing it with certain kinds of music bring the effectiveness of the subliminal down?

Noooope. Play it with whatever.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to pre-order. Is there a page with more information? I couldn’t find anything.

So what will be the difference between this and Primal? I want to know whether I should wait, or get this. Also supposing I do get this, it’s OK to run it alongside the Emperor, right?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Would you please link me to a post or page with a product description for Sex & Seduction? I’ve looked but couldn’t find one. Even though I’m sticking with Emperor because it addresses the areas of my life that I most want to improve, I’m buying Sex & Seduction too because I want to support Sub Club and because the results will be a hell of a lot of fun!

It’s not up just yet. We will post the page when it is ready, and you will learn more about the subliminal and be able to pre-order.

Thank you, we appreciate the support. :slight_smile:

PRIMAL will have a larger scope, and it will be based on the new optimizations.

SS will be… well, you will see when the page goes up. But trust me, you won’t make a mistake by ordering it first. :wink:

They will be two different subliminals, but they both will be focused on women.

SS has some very specific technologies in it, that I expect will make it work extremely fast and powerfully.

If you get SS, it’s fine to run it alongside EMPEROR. It will be a powerful combination with the new things SS has in it.

4 Likes

So what is Primal going to be about?

So what’s the story with the Pre-Order link for S&S? I thought it was going to be available for today…:disappointed:

It’s only 10:00p on the east coast. It’s coming. I do most of my SubliminalClub work late at night.

1 Like

Just placed my pre order thanks guys

1 Like

Yes!

Pre-ordered right away. If this is even 10% as good as Emperor has been to me, I cannot imagine what life will become.

A perpetual orgy where I am the only man, perhaps?

Thank you Subliminal Club.

3 Likes

Happy to pre-order to get this one ASAP

Pre-ordered as well. Like OldChap said, if this is anything like Emperor life will be wild.

I’ve only been doing Emperor for 41 days. I wonder if it makes sense to add S&S or if I should add it after doing Emperor for a full 6 months. I guess I am worried about watering down the process by using more than one program at once, especially with Emperor being such a large and complex script to begin with.

1 Like

Haven’t seen any reports from members that purchased the S&S sub. I’m hoping to read some as I’m really interested in getting this sub in the near future.