SEX & SEDUCTION v2 is NOW AVAILABLE

It’s not out yet. It comes out tomorrow.

It’s been out for those interested in pre-ordering.

I pre-ordered and plan to start continuously looping it on the mp3 player in my bedroom tomorrow in the same playlist with Emperor.

Those who pre-ordered Sex & Seduction can now download it from “My Account.” Note, the masked version will be available tomorrow night. Unfortunately, I lost power for two days during Hurricane Michael and the masked version takes almost an entire day to build.

Much apologies for the delay, and enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks. I was just looking at my downloads and wondering about the masked version and this answers that question.

1 Like

Glad you made it out alive i heard hurricane Michael was a huge mess. I heard it was as bad as the hurricane that hit last year for some parts of Florida. I got lucky i am in south east Florida.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign glad you’re ok.

1 Like

Damn, I’m very impressed that not even a hurricane made you miss the release date. “The other guy” constantly delays releases because of his unique bad luck cycles, computer problems or the endless infections he somehow gets afflicted with.

Even though I bought it, I’m going to stick with Emperor exclusively for another month or two before stacking S&S with it, but I just wanted to congratulate you on another successful product release.

2 Likes

Thanks for getting the pre order out on time Michael. Looking forward to the masked versions later on today :slight_smile:

@Yardbird comes across as very cultish in some ways. Especially on their forums

1 Like

I’m currently around two weeks into Emperor and for 4 days added ascended mogul and sexual mastery into the playlist on repeat for probably 20 hours a day.

Is this too many tracks?

And would adding the sex and seduction in be too much?

I have them all and am getting amazing results (see my intro post) so it’s hard to be patient lol

I got my copy of S&S last night before the pre-ordering cutout time. I’m glad to know that the masked version will be available for download sometime today. I already started my run listening to the ultrasonic via a bluetooth speaker. Looking forward to running loops of the masked version with headphones. Can’t wait to see the results of listening to this sub…:slight_smile:

@ Happyhero
I think that is alot of subs to stack at once having said that I am no expert. If i was you i would stack no more then two.

Cool, thanks @TheBoxingScientist. I think I will just cut back to Emperor and sex mastery for about 6 more weeks minimum.

Masked version now available under My Account —> Downloads. Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

What if I didn’t set up an account when I pre ordered it?

Send an email to [email protected].

Ok. I’ll send another email