Sex Bomb custom

I’m looking to build a Q based custom, to cover everything related to sex. If I can’t use Ultima Cores for a Q build, Ultima would also do :smiley:, I’ll read up a bit.

1. Diamond Ultima Core: get that sexual energy flowing
  2. Iron Throne Ultima: mood is important as well
  3. Sex Mastery Core: technique
  4. Love Bomb maybe?

Additional modules:
Dragon Tongue
Inexhaustible

Too much? thoughts? I’m not looking for results in 1-2 weeks, more for the long journey.

2 Likes

okay controversial, but i wouldnt put love bomb in there unless you want to settle down cuz girls r gnna fight to keep you

1 Like

@Yazooneh i have to disagree love bomb can allow you to help create an emotional connection with a girl especially when you meet them outside bars and clubs.

2 Likes

For Ultima

I say do all 4 -Diamond/Iron Throne/ Sex Mastery/ Love Bomb- nothing else.

For QV2 Custom

1. Diamond Ultima Core
  2. Iron Throne Ultima Core
  3. Sex Mastery Ultima Core/ or Sex Mastery Q Core
  4. Love Bomb Ultima Core
  5. Male Enhancement
  6. Transcendental Connection
  7. Sex Manifestation
  8. Yggdrisal
  9. Omnidimensional
  10. Deus

You can use Ultima Core in Q customs-its not officially recommended but it’s been approved in PM with Fire/Saint for some.

I’m using Paragon in a custom Q-and it’s effective so far.

2 Likes

Hmm,would love bomb work in Q though?He might be better off with chosen of venus for Q

It would but you are not going to get the instant effect you would get as a standalone ultima.

4 Likes

Cause the reason diamond,paragon and rich work is because they have long term programming.Love bomb as an aura sub is definitelly a short term effect.

Good point- I don’t know if Love Bomb would work in Q- It does seem QV2 has a similar state shifting or immediate effect tech the Ultima has-or something similar-which might make Ultima cores more effective in Q format than previously thought.

My sense is all Ultima cores would work in Q and especially in QV2.

1 Like

Haha,guess will get to see if it works if someone makes it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

someone’s gotta go first lol

@Badboi did for R.I.C.H and it was a game changer-so I followed
@Lion did for Paragon in Q custom and it was a game changer-so I followed

I’m a powerful runner up- :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmm,

inner gasoline,focused arousal,sps:endocrine system,SPS:Reproductive system could also be good

1 Like

Fire also agreed with cardiovascular system for the extra blood flow >_<

Which is why I think it’ll get girls to truly want to invest in being your monogamous interest, so if you’re looking for a good consistent fuck buddy and won’t get dragged into a relationship cuz of your iron will then love bomb will help tremendously

2 Likes

@Yazooneh Thats a fair point

1 Like

If I were you ,I would build a Ultima based on…diamond,sex mastery ,libertine,inner circle,Yggdrasil and lifeblood fable…that way you could ensure a steady stream of women coming into your life…and your sex god reputation could also help you spark attraction before you make a move…

6 Likes

I think you misunderstood the purpose Dragon “Tongue:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ahahha, funny - I didn’t saw it :rofl: it should help with smooth talking.

Jesus bro you’re literally too dangerously intelligent to be alive

That just blew my mind

Imma keep that custom in mind

1 Like

I’d wanna try that custom but with fearsome instead of lifeblood so they know instantly you have an infamous reputation and they get turned on

2 Likes

I am not sure how fearsome could help with that goal…isnt it the module help you fight manipulation and utilize the fear you have in a beneficial way ?what you said to be recognized as a seducer who turns every women on instantly with his reputation ,isnt that the purpose of lifeblood fable ? are we missing something here ?

2 Likes