Sex Bomb custom

Make sure you can handle Love Bomb yourself. Love works in both directions.

If you’re not looking for that level of depth in the connection, maybe use Libertine instead.

2 Likes

Well let’s say there’s a lot of men there and they all fear or respect you, it’s clear: even without men she feels the tinge of dominance in you. This is just streamlining seduction because girls wanna fuck the guy men wanna be

The woman feels this too, therefore your reputation is something extremely high and is more specialized towards getting laid (he’s the top dog here/mysterious dangerous factor) than let’s say a reputation in being a good businessman which could make the seduction take longer. conscious guidance is good with lifeblood but this is more to the point imo

1 Like

yeah,you make your point…I see…you just pique my curiosity……I guess it will provide a really distinctive favor…looking forward to seeing your reports on that…

1 Like

Bro I’ll be honest with you I just really like the fearsome module… helps with the elephant in the seduction room which is men’s ability to ruin your attractions

And the proven fact that men feeling intimidated by you is a consistent and very social proof way to get the girl to increasingly wanna sleep with you.

I’ll be sure to let you know once I get the program rocking bro

2 Likes

Awesome idea @ Fearsome module. It’s an excellent precaution against AMOGing.

1 Like

Which seems to have been an issue for me but became less of an issue during my khan journey as I realize now that absolutely decimating someone who tries to devalue you makes girls wet instantaneously

I’d like that “look” to me so I have to do less effort and girls know instantly that I’m better than the general type of guy they friend zone

Edit: whilst also making so that those guys stop annoying me cuz they’re very plentiful

1 Like

I saw in a post somewhere that Saint said, DIAMOND and Male Enhancement are ‘very much redundant’ together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Theres some conflicting info for that one.Not sure which is correct.
When diamond first came out,saint said this

Then saint said this as you remember

Then fire said this

So fire doesnt think its redundant so not sure :sweat_smile:

What can gather is it has male enhancement but not necesarilly for increasing size but it will still get bigger through optimization so the male enhancement module could still be useful.

4 Likes

thanks everyone.

I think I’ll try and stop being greedy and go for an Ultima Diamond/PSIT/SM. Still debating love ultima, since when I run the prototype I was super friendly, and I want reserve the option to run Emperor aside sex bomb.

The problem with the redundancy question is, on one hand, yes, we want to save slots for our modules and therefore, we want to avoid unnecessary overlap.

But it’s hard to know what’s overlap and what is more complementary with some of the modules.

Plus, Saint and Fire have stressed many times not to worry about overlap when it comes to cores, so idk.

I can’t seem to find Sex Mastery Ultima Core in the store, it’s not released yet?

I asked recently.saint said just use the xq core

that one has healing though where as the Ultima version has no healing-from my understanding.

That ones true.saint doesnt seem to think it matters interestingly enough so not sure.asked on the other thread about that but didnt get an answer unfortunately

1 Like

Dude! You are dangerous in a good way!

2 Likes

I’ve decided on a Q subliminal, but #1 criteria is not to interfere with Khan in any way. I’ll run khan moving fwd.
Diamond Ultima Core
Iron Throne Ultima Core
Sex Mastery Q Core: I would like the non healing version, but I can’t just find it in the store
Male Enhancement
Omnidimensional
Deus

What do you think?

1 Like

Is this for an Ultima or a QV2 custom?

QV2 custom. I saw the other modules uou recomendded, I just dont want any module that would change Khan: make me friendlier(that’s why love bomb is out), seeking connections etc. Pure Khan attitude.

If you can get away with a 6 module Q custom -I think it looks great.

If you need to add more modules to hit a minimum of 10 let me know

and I’ll throw some other suggestions out there that wouldn’t interfere with Khan.

1 Like

What exactly do you want to have as as results?

1 Like