Self Help Mania (Reprogramming AID)

I am saving them to watch them later. Honestly I don’t think this is of great value, as much as this “Become ultimate-high-end-hardcore-alpha”-motivational-stuff isn’t, but I am ready to give it a try once I’ve recovered.

1 Like

The information is there for when the student is ready.

@anon3072973 recovery? I hope everything is okay.

I’m still posting updates from time to time in my journal:

Thanks for asking

2 Likes

What was the price of this course?

1 Like

What’s your point ?

1 Like

Im curious to know

That’s is okay

Its alright you dont have to say.
I just finished the first module, seams like its just what I need to kick me out of my shelter in place stagnation.

That’s all that matters! enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of his points I disagree with and you guys can debate this if you want; he says you should live with the thought of its all my fault so your always at the cause and your always responsible. I’ve had situations where I was living with unnecessary guilt because I was taking the blame for things that are out of my control. For example, at work ive been in situations where people around me seemed a bit uncomfortable or put off by me, I took the stance that its my fault how they feel, which made me feel guilty. Id rather not take responsibility for how others feel because I don’t know what’s going on in their heads or how their going to react.
I welcome any input on this, im on module 2.

@Rhinesuchus - I would rather use the idea of claiming responsibilty more as a practical tool than an absolute truth. Giving myself power while knowing that I dont have control over the preconditioning of their minds with which they perceive me through.

4 Likes

is that the whole course? up to module 4?

There are over 60 modules.

However, I’m in but of a rough situation now in life. I’ll be away from subclub for some time.

I’ll be back soon.

Sorry.

1 Like

whats the name of this course?

1 Like

Hey guys! Since @mecharc is away for a while, I have three things to share with you…

1. Thanks mecharc for sharing these modules!

2. I’m a student of JC and one of the best videos I’ve seen of him is this one below:

I’ve put it into practice and dude it works. You will love it.

1. I have the Dominance program as well. I am wondering if you are okay with me uploading the audio version of it (since my internet is a bit slower to upload the video files)?

That way I can continue the mercharc’s work until he comes back.

Let me know!

4 Likes

Yoyo people!

Here it is - Dominance Module 5.

Download or listen to it online:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZvs7xkZWSRkCtbmAGYISw9aYIezuY0QcXg7

Have a great one :smile:

2 Likes

Awsome! thank you soo much!

And mecharc; I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Module 6 coming to you here:
https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZNmsxkZ40Vmv7LvvMyraE71VikAwXHaAUE7

Enjoy!

1 Like

awsome, best one yet. Now i see why his courses are soo high dollar. He includes like every aspect of personal development in such a well rounded, down to earth way!
I cant believe there’s sixty of these lol did you retain it well after one listen of the program?

2 Likes