I honestly don’t know . Something I will ponder in the future. I was asking Saint a couple of days ago about how long to run each stage of Dragon Reborn to eliminate nearly all if not every trauma and unresolved issues.
This was his response
Given how I have been feeling with the New Emperor I’m not going to change much of anything for a couple of years. I’m willing to wait . I would need to be a living environment that is almost if not 180 degrees from what it is now. Until then I won’t even consider running a healing focused title again
I’m having a difficult time at the moment expressing my feelings. I feel like I have spent so much of my life being terrified of upsetting people that I became way more than a people pleasing doormat.
The inner power I feel now with the New Emperor ironically feels like a complete 180 from how I have felt in the past.

?