Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Aye Aye, Captain!

2 Likes

What would you like to be upgraded? Please limit your votes to only 2 for all polls.

  • Hero
  • RTNW
  • Divine Diamond
  • Khan Black
  • RMUWX (I was almost lost writing this acronym)
  • Lovely Helen of Troy
  • Genesis
  • ROD
  • ROS
  • ROM
  • CFW
  • Emperor Black
  • Lineage
  • LBFH
  • Paragon sleep
  • True sell
  • CWON
  • Ascension Chamber
  • Chosen
  • Sage Immortal

0 voters

  • Heartsong
  • Rich Crypto
  • Wanted (non Black version)
  • RM
  • Love bomb
  • Rich
  • Paragon
  • Diamond
  • LE
  • Dragon reborn
  • The Executive
  • HOM
  • Mind’s eye
  • Stark
  • Beast within & Beast Unleashed
  • Emperor Fitness
  • GM Commander
  • Seductress
  • Inner Circle
  • PCC

0 voters

  • Alchemist
  • (OG) EOG
  • Khan
  • Daredevil
  • Primal Seduction
  • True social
  • Ultimate artist
  • Lots
  • Spartan
  • Sanguine
  • Sanguine Elixir
  • Regeneration
  • Beyond Limitless
  • DRLD
  • GM
  • Libertine
  • Rebirth
  • Primal
  • Ascension for Woman
  • Limitless

0 voters

  • Gaming Mastery X3
  • Sex mastery X2
  • Boxing Mastery
  • Ascended Mogul
  • Muay Thai Mastery X
  • Ascension

0 voters

2 Likes

Can’t wait for next drop ahhhhhh

1 Like

3 Likes

I hope everyone is giving only two votes overall.

1 Like

Given how I feel running the New Emperor I am so curious to see how I respond to an updated or upgraded version of Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

I voted for RoS and Khan Black :grin:

2 Likes

Good boy :slight_smile:

:rofl:

4 Likes

EoG.

Not going to vote more.

3 Likes

If you do not wanna spend all two, you can give one to someone else.

1 Like

No. It’s my Precioussss…

11 Likes

I am quite surprised by Sex mastery X2 count of votes.
Ascension too.

1 Like

Too many good ones

Yo baby yo baby yo, Stark pls, lets go

1 Like

Everyone what the 2 modules the need to be int a custom for making video games?

Depends on what the listener needs most of all

Aren’t they all getting upgraded or did I miss something?

Well I’m trying to create a gaming company now that makes mobile games mostly here are some am looking at:
Product lab
Value proposition
Revelation of product
Perfect avatar

Looking to pick only 2 will the forum help me out

2 Likes

Well, because we’ve been such a naughty bunch as of late, we are getting our long overdue punishment. We’ve been rude, demanding, disrespectful, overbearing and ungrateful – typical spoiled brats. As such, instead of extra homework over the holidays, Teaches have decided to cut our upgrade privileges in half.

And what does the ungrateful lot of brats say to that? Thank you, Teach. We have learned our lesson.

:upside_down_face:

Disclaimer: this message was intended for pure comical relief. Any fingers, toes or other pointy tools used to point or infer to any person, the present or the suspended, are purely coincidental. You know yourself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes