What a great Christmas gift…
Even if there’s only a wrapped box
of new primal seduction
under the proverbial Christmas tree :evergreen_tree:
And no, I’m actually not Christian :wink:
I’ll go back to work Tuesday
a savage animal

1 Like

Watching from a hotel room somewhere in Qld on Christmas day with morbid curiosity and delight. The timer ends a little over an hour before we head off to family gatherings. Perfect Christmas entertainment :wink:

1 Like

Early Drop #1: The New Primal Seduction.

32 Likes

It’s a Christmas Miracle!

4 Likes

Early Drop #2: The New Primal. A @Fire , the Creator production.

And that’s all for today, everyone. We’ll be going on a vacation for the next week or so, but we’ll still be here to answer questions and the such.

From the Subliminal Club team to all of you – we hope you have an amazing holiday no matter who you are or what you celebrate (or lack thereof). This is has been quite an adventurous year and we very much appreciate every last one of you.

46 Likes

Truly the GOATs @Fire @SaintSovereign

Thank you for all your hard work

Amazing drops

Amazing everything

Love y’all

5 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire, I appreciate all your hard work and ingenuity. Even being young to Subliminal Club, it’s helped me in my life significantly. Can’t wait to share the big wins soon.

Happy holidays everyone and have an exciting but restorative break. 2024 is going to be an action taking filled year!

8 Likes

Damn Primal looks baller. In my experience, primal is probably the most enjoyable sub to run along with Khan. If the objectives were geared toward wealth/networking rather then seduction this would probably be my dream sub. Total non challance and enjoyment, Charisma, ability to have fun, taking risks, masterful automatic calliberations in social settings, mental and physical relaxation at any moment.

Sounds like the Richard Branson sub if it was directed towards wealth.

7 Likes

I agree it does sound very enticing. Im going to see what the future holds for Khan. I just got started and it is leading me to fun.

3 Likes

Pair it with something that boosts wealth. I’d imagine it stacks well with anything.

21 Likes

Thanks for the updates ! @Fire @SaintSovereign
Just what we need
Looks nice, will enjoy this tomorrow. :partying_face:

Must. Decide. Can’t. Run. Everything.

:scream: :rofl:

I’ve never run Primal…
but PS ticks all the boxes

& I have customs w/ PS to rebuild

and New Emperor will supply a good dose of dominance :gorilla:

3 Likes

Have you run Khan Black?

Would be awesome if new spartan could have much exercise motivation scripting when the time comes

only kb st1 for short period of time

And this was, Indeed, a season to be jolly

2 Likes

i love it… i am glad they didn’t bombard us with spiritual titles.
and i am a very spiritual person. to me that is the point to life.

3 Likes

Interested in reading the awesome new upcoming results.
I think ill try PRIMAL at first in my stack

2 Likes

Agree, These title drops have been excellent

Would love to see upgraded sage down the line though, I’m curious what direction they will take it

1 Like