For some reason my New Year’s Resolution is to become a criminal now 
Thievery, burglary, murder whatever, just do not do drugs 

You’re gonna seduce prime Britney Spears 


Because stage 2 is recon city and stage 3 is unproductively horny.
Is it not a stage 1 healing? Should it not be recon city there?
Sure there will be, but nothing close to stage 2’s recon I can tell you that for a fact.
Only thing I’ve ever felt that was on the same tier of recon as KBBC Stage 2 was DR Stage 2 and running Khan ST1 and Rebirth at the same time.
I am running KB 1 with Phoenix on the same day and I am still alive.
@bombayduck isnt joking lol ST2 can be intense, more so than ST1. ST3 is just horny haha I will admit that it will get you moving to transmute said energy but if you don’t have a routine or haven’t used ST1 and 2 enough you’re gonna have a……hard time 
Hope my extra strong underwear will handle that 
As long as it’s the prime version, I’m all for it 
This is my stack ATM too. TBF I did run through all 4 stages of KB since it has released. I’m just re-visiting ST1 to prep for comboing ST4 with Phoenix.





Yep I’m getting this for my girl after christmas 

How would these two be together in a stack?
Hope she would like PS.
Little over two hours 
okay, not a jinx but I predict there will be a delay in today’s release🙃
edit: oops…
What is coming out?
New Primal Seduction & ???
6pm EST
Crazy 2990 posts here!
Not even many NFTW drops
Is it recommended in a relationship?? 