Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

I hope something to have a “clan” drops.

Not just for “profitable” connections like inner circle (if I’m correct in this assumption) and not just a module like “you are not alone” but something in the middle between them.

Us, in modern society, have seem to have forgotten that it takes a village to raise a child.

We need something that creates Wu tang Clan levels of loyalty and comradre

1 Like

That’s because you’re contrarian

1 Like

It’s fine, I actually didn’t read and voted 2 titles per poll sooo… :sweat_smile:

@Deadpool can you erase my votes?

2 Likes

Open a new thread in the Questions and Comments section with this question.

1 Like

Oh oops, I 1000% did the same thing. Well I did read each poll saying maximum 2 per poll. :grimacing:

Surprise NFTW Drop: A Love Bomb for Humanity Updated:

Updated with the New Love Experience (NLoE), designed to foster regular, profound moments of love, both for oneself and for others. As with every technology in the New Subliminal Experience, it includes scripting to help you manifest daily moments of profound, rejuvenating love, as well as scripting that helps you delve into the multifaceted nature of love at its deepest core.

It’s designed to spark a transformative journey of learning to love oneself in profound, previously unimagined ways – a process that naturally extends and enriches love for others.

We’ve also included scripting that helps with not just the understanding but the integration of all the lessons one has learned about love, ensuring a comprehensive and deeply ingrained appreciation of this fundamental human experience.

If you’ve added LBFH to your account in the past, the new version will be in your account within the next two hours. The proper filename will contain “Nov. 2023” (note: dates will be replacing version numbers in the future).

47 Likes

When is Stark coming? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Never!!!

2 Likes

You make me wanna go Emperor
& toss out Khan!

1 Like

Now I know why you posted this video :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The New LBFH is out Y’all :heart:

Perfect for the Holidays :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign will there be a New Social Experience or New Networking Experience for future social subs?

2 Likes

I love you. Thank you.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign I love you too

2 Likes

Thank you very much @SaintSovereign .

1 Like

@Deadpool maybe something like this might help the lurkers to better understand you :rofl:

1 Like

Will this pair well with the new emperor?

It should VERY well. The Self-Love component should grease the wheels for Emperor to work better than ever.

3 Likes

The new Emperor is a totally different experience compared with the old one. It’s a real symbiote whilst the old one tried to “dominate” you, in the sense of trying to navigate you according to its “archetype.” The new one is the quintessence of ZP, where it opens the doorways of your potential and encourages the expression of your real self. Naturally, all of that is in accordance with the main rule of Alchemy - perfecting of the matter in accordance with the spirit. This way, no matter what subs you combine, they will gel together following that rule.

NFTW is truely a new era.

18 Likes

I want to make a custom woth Emperor/LBFH but im afraid it will be too much recon because i also listen to KB and QL

1 Like

There’s really only one way to know for sure. Roll the dice.

3 Likes