Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Bit off-topic here but… when you think about it, the art of money and currency could be seen as a magickal current. It’s essentially transmutation of thought, energy and matter, and at the same time about moving abstract and basically made-up value akin to thought constructs in order to create real value in the physical realm.

Banking especially is all about transmuting lead to gold… in all kinds of ways. And don’t get me started on the magick involved in double book-keeping…! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahaha nah. Though I do see this place going great places. It already changes people’s lives. Which is major.

2 Likes

Will there also be an Emperor House of Medici Black (Codename The Godfather)?

3 Likes

damn good name!

1 Like

Man pretty soon people gonna be asking for Covid 19 Black

4 Likes

We Own the Night: A STKS Mixtape & Dance Party

We did it because we could.

6 Likes

Can we expect more Black titles at the power level of WB? Me like.

7 Likes

@AnswerGroup
Will you ever be updating the Covid 19 sub to zp or rewriting it?

1 Like

Probably discontinuing it. COVID’s over, man.

9 Likes

Get Wanted Black: Fate Never Lies – a John Wingliss Short Story. A tease for one of our next titles in the shocking conclusion:

6 Likes

You guys can come up with the most zany hilarious names for titles. I find myself laughing hysterically at each new title that is conjured up lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I am personally hoping that a Stark Black is possible, that would be awesome. :star_struck:

6 Likes

waiting for it also !

I’m sure the team must have a lot of fun coming up with ideas of what subliminal to cook up next. :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for these two incredible titles; Wanted Black and Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer. :blush: That’s the way to go!

4 Likes

Heartsong multistage/ heartsong Black please

4 Likes

@IRON didn’t you post something about someone offering you $5000 just because you were there?

3 Likes

I wish something like this would happen to me.

4 Likes

Maybe if we run RICH & EOG long enough it will

1 Like

I’ve never understood how people seem to come into money or wealth in ways that seem mysterious. Maybe me feeling that way is what is stopping me from attracting or making a lot of money