SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

Awesome, thank you so much. It’s a bit vague and confusing how to use these subs. A simple “directions” or “how to use this sub” section for each would be nice.

Think you might have escalated a bit fast.Might have scared her off

Lol,read the instruction manual that comes with the programs in your downloads

I skimmed through it. Didn’t see a volume section.

Yeah but if I go into convo it never goes anywhere. This is the only way I’ve gotten sex is by being direct and sexual right away.

Literally any time I’ve gone into convo it doesn’t even get this far.

Hmm,just checked.Doesnt really have a whole section on volume.Just says to play at a comfortable volume,lol.havent read it in a while.Haha,im not that good at online game so cant really comment on that one.

1 Like

This is a fair recommendation but you dont use ultrasonics so doesnt really apply

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I mean. There’s nothing it seems.

As for online dating, even look at her comment, she herself said she looking for a fwb. My only conclusion is she didn’t like my kinks and felt the chemistry wasn’t a match. But as an alpha women should cater to you imo. They should fake orgasms and everything. My ex did everything she could to make sex good for me. Best sex ever tbh. And yet I only made her cum once. It was all for my benefit. Need more of that.

Haha,its because a comfortable volume is a pretty individual thing so cant really give set recommendations.Hmm,she did mention fwb but seemed more interested in the dating part from the tone of her messages.Cause first two messages said she hasnt dated in awhile and the interests she listed all were things you would normally do on a date together,lol.If she was looking for a straight fwb,her interests probably would have been more sexually toned or include her kinks.Just my personal opinion though

1 Like

Yes I agree with you, but I also noticed women will conform to an alpha or a man they attracted to at the very least. My one fwb for example. One time we were talking about door to door salesmen and she began to rant almost word for word what I had ranted about a previous time we were together. She obviously trying to “hook” me and get me to fall for her. If a woman wants a man enough, she will do this.

So the point of subs for me is to increase this with more and hotter women. And now I know you will say “Why not do Wanted?” well because I already do looks maxing. Just the other day I cleaned my white shoes with jason marks product like I have for years to keep them white and pristine. Gonna get a haircut today (the place I go to I noticed theres a HOT black girl that works there. Gotta test out the PS aura :wink: ) and the gym may be open so I gonna swing by there to see. So I felt I did everything Wanted does already and didn’t want to pay for something I already do.

2 Likes

Haha,i agree that will happen with enough show of value but dont think a person you just started chatting to could see your high value from so few messages :slight_smile: Anyway,plenty of fish in the sea :wink:
Im personally more drawn to wanted but thats because i could use any advantage i can get.Cant do much maxing wise for height,fat burning,muscle development,bone alignment and male enhancement.Can get it with enough effort but no harm being able to do it alot easier and any action im already taking would be boosted by the subconcious aligning with the concious.Like male enhancement can be done with a bathmate but if i can get it with minimal/less effort,i dont mind :stuck_out_tongue: Height and bone/facial alignments pretty hard to do conciously also

1 Like

For example,when im running empfit i can put considerably more muscle in less time than without it so im paying for faster results with less effort even though i could still manage to do it without it.So i see subs the same way i see supplements,lol

Yeah I used to use the bath mate but not anymore.
Like I’ve said before, hot women approach me throughout my life. I think I must look good.

Yes but they do though because I use this method on all women I like and have gotten many lays and fwbs over the years by doing this

1 Like

Haha,if it works for you then should stick with it.Like i said,im not that successful with online game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you do daygame? How do you get women?

Haha,mostly through friends.Never done any game before.Been in a relationship for pretty long now also so think i lost what little game i had cause i only get to practice on my gf :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah I got you. Yeah I got no friends. I know if I did I’d get many more girls than I do. When I was hanging with my trainer I would get
Women approaching me and asking me if I liked their body and getting me to touch them and stuff so yeah. I know I need to get myself out there and more opportunities but it can’t be forced otherwise it doesn’t work. Approached hundreds of women and no luck so I know that doesn’t work for me

Haha,best way to approach that is usually not to have any expectations.If its approached with a goal in mind or forced,doesnt seem to work.I think the best way would be to approach every interaction basically like the description of primal seduction.Just be yourself and they are there for your enjoyment,lol

1 Like

I agree and my best times with girls (back when I was a virgin mind you) was when I was just having fun. But it wasn’t until I had the goal of getting laid that I did.

Something about aimless chit chat doesn’t seem to lead to sex. Unless I make that my goal it doesn’t seem to happen.

Haha,it gets you in the door and is fun but still need to know how to escalate or they will friend zone you if theres no sexual tension at all.The key is to do it without being intentional about it though.Primal seduction should help with it.After youve run it awhile,could even throw in the ultima for an extra boost and the libertine aura.Quite a few people have had interesting results with libertine an psitu

1 Like

I cant personally get libertine to work for me though which is a pity

1 Like