SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

No, that is not what I said.

Pay attention. You want girls who will fuck immediately.

Most won’t.

Therefore the sub will stop the ones who won’t fuck immediately from wasting your time.

Hence the subs are working.

Because that’s exactly what you want.

And feel free to spell “fuck” properly even if you won’t be doing that to the hot girls you want.

No, don’t rely on others to do your thinking for you, start to do it yourself.

It will improve all areas of your life.

And you have already stated that the D product from the competitor didn’t work for you.

1 Like

That is what you said right there.

I’m giving this sub the 30 days to work for me and if it doesn’t I’m moving on. I feel like I’ve been misled now.

From what I can see…

You read it as manifesting women into your life which will leave you alone and wondered what the purpose was of bringing those into your life in the first place.

Remarkable meant it will make it so that the girls already in your life but not willing to have sex will no longer want to be around you, thus leaving you to focus on the girls do you actually want.

Small case of miscommunication.

She wasn’t already in my life. I matched with her after using the sub. So if it manifested a girl who doesn’t want quick sex… I can do that without subs, and I didnt even have to pay for it.

Here’s my question: What is the use of subs that give me results I can get without them?

Well, you don’t expect 10/10 girls that manifest into your life are because of subs, right? Maybe that one would have happened regardless of the subs.

You shouldn’t think that every girl you meet that wants quick sex is because of the subs, but you also shouldn’t think that any girl you meet that doesn’t want quick sex can be blamed on the subs. These things happen every day, the subs simply increase the odds of a desirable outcome.

Either way, from what I could see it was a slight miscommunication and it’s now in the past.

What I was told, was that this sub would manifest more of the hot women who want me (as I’ve experienced in the past without subs) AND that I would be able to seduce them using my natural style or improve on my natural style.

Never once was I told that this sub would manifest hot girls that weren’t into me that’s just weird.

Now I know that there will always be girls I don’t get and who don’t want me, that’s not the issue. It’s part of the game. So no issues there.

The issue is now I’m being told a girl not wanting me using my natural style of game is somehow proof the sub is working. Either it’s just one of those girls that didn’t want me (which I agree happens) or it’s proof the sub isnt working yet. But it sure as hell isn’t proof the sub IS working, unless that is an effect of the sub. In which case that should be in the sales page because I would never buy a sub that manifests girls who don’t want me.

So which is it?

It’s just like how after reading up on Wanted I decided not to buy it because of its heavy focus on looks and style maxing. I already do that so there’s no need to buy that sub. Same thing.

I think one of the many goals of primal seduction is to manifest your type of women(looks, personality etc) not necesarily women who want to have sex with you immidiatly(although it could be influenced by concious guidance).

anyway, imo try to not jump to conclusions from 1,2 or even 5 samples. once you manifest more women and see a pattern there then you can decide and say wether it works for you or it doesnt suits your needs.

in my experience psitu manifested women who body/looks wise’s are my taste, most of the times.

Yes but as I have said before even buying the subs, I can do that already. I don’t need subs for that

So I scrolled up to see what it was about.

• A girl came into your life which you wanted.
  • She stopped responding when you made it clear you wanted sex.
  • Remarkable told you that because she didn’t want sex like you did, she stopped responding. This gives you a clear signal that this girl was not the one for you and you can move on. This girl didn’t string you along or kept in touch even though she didn’t want sex. She disappeared, allowing you to focus on the next one.

It seems to me you’re pissed because you wanted the sub to make her want sex with you.

Imagine flipping a coin. Every time you flip it is a girl showing up in your life. Heads means she wants sex, tails means she doesn’t. The subs don’t necessarily make you flip more or faster (although they may motivate you to do so), but they will increase the amount of times you get heads.

This time, you got tails.

1 Like

But if it amplifies it by 10x, wouldnt it be nice? :wink:

Actually, this is what Remarkable said:

I’m pissed because I bought this sub on the pretense that it would increase the odds (as you say later in your post) and yet Remarkable is telling me it has proven to work by NOT doing so.

As I’ve said and will continue saying: I don’t need subs for that.

The odds of getting heads are 50%. I don’t even get 50% lay ratio rn so I don’t think you are claiming 50%. However, if it does increase the odds with increased manifestations of hot girls then that is what I bought the sub for.

I didn’t buy it so I could manifest girls that won’t waste my time. I already am very efficient at online dating and don’t waste my time by my very nature and directness so again, I don’t need a sub for that. It’s like if there was a sub that will make sure I keep my shoes tied. I’m not buying it because I already do that. It makes no sense.

Now imagine there was a different sub I bought but then later on a member told me “this sub is working because it keeps your shoes tied!”. Of course I’d be pissed because I already do that and now I feel like I’ve been duped into buying something that I already have the effects of.

The entire point of buying subs is to get better results than you normally get.

And normally, that girl may have stuck around, pretending to still be interested in you. You would end up wasting a long time on a girl with whom you would have never had success.

Instead, she ghosted you right away. It’s more efficient.

Maybe the sub made that happen, maybe it did not. Whatever the case, just because a sub keeps your shoelaces from coming untied doesn’t mean it can’t do something else as well. Maybe it can do both. Or in this case, maybe it can attract more girls with whom you WILL have success, while also making it so the the ones you WON’T have success with will disappear out of your life almost as soon as they arrive.

Why are we still discussing this? For the past hour you’ve been arguing semantics because of a tiny misunderstanding. You could be having sex right now.

Actually, you might be having sex right now. I really don’t want to think about that…

Go out. Meet girls. Have sex. Let this little discussion evaporate into the giant bit-bucket in the sky.

1 Like

No actually, her ghosting is quite typical for me. Like I said, nothing new. I don’t bang every girl I message and I don’t expect to. But it’s nothing new, so I doubt it’s the sub.

The fact that it happens to me before these subs tells me it isn’t the sub.

I hope so. That’s the whole reason I bought them. But I don’t need subs to keep me from wasting time with “maybe” girls. I never do and often ghost them myself or they ghost me and that’s nothing new.

I don’t know how many times I have to say that. Just being real. I get that you guys love these subs and I believe in them too otherwise I wouldn’t have bought them, but to claim that a girl ghosting me is a win for the sub isn’t encouraging.

Right, that I can understand.

I’m a skeptical person by default, so with everything that happens there’s a little voice telling me this doesn’t have to be subs. It could have happened just as easily without them. Or maybe it’s just because I’m actively doing stuff in line with the subs and that activity is the reason. The voice tells me there’s no way to prove that the subs caused it. It would be naive to think so.

Even when looking back at the journal months later, seeing the progress made, I can still think to myself that if I had done all those things without subs I might have gotten the same result.

Then I’m reminded of a principle of how our brain works. When it shows us something we want to see, it actually helps to affirm that you want to see more of it. Just telling yourself “yes, more like that” will increase the likelihood of getting more because your brain starts seeking it out, bringing it to your attention.

With that in mind, I’ve taken to turning my skepticism upside down. Now when something happens that can by even a slight stretch of the imagination have been caused by the subs, I will simply tell myself the subs are working and I want more just like it.

In doing so, if science is correct, I’m teaching my brain to make the subs work more and better.

Feel free to call me naive or delusional, but the way I see it there’s no real downside to simply stating to myself it’s probably the subs doing their thing. On the other hand, there’s a major upside if it teaches my brain to make those subs work better.

So you tell me, what would be better? Telling your brain every time something happens that works in your favor “well, I can have that just as easily without subs, they must not be working” or doing like remarkable and say “good, the subs are doing their thing, keep it up brain of mine.”

They might also increase the amount of times you get tails, but in a good way. I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

I can’t believe what I’m reading. I have years of messages to girls that ghost me. What need did I have for a sub that does that?

This is ridiculous

As much as I like head, tail is definitely better :wink:

@SargeMaximus

There was a reason you originally bought the program(s) you did.

If the program(s) are not living up to your expectations in the way you want by giving you the results you want, there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

I’m wondering if your sex life is something you have already mastered, especially if you have gone from incel to where you are now.

Perhaps you might be better off focusing on other areas of your life with subliminals to assist you in that. It’s up to you.

If you would like a refund, just submit a support ticket.

If it is only 1/20th of what the sub does, I really don’t care if I get the other 19/20th as well.

I give up. You are determined to focus on the one thing the sub might have done, completely blocking out everything else it could be doing. If that’s what’s you want to focus on, go right ahead.

I asked many specific questions to get to the point where I bought these subs. I was told that:

A: these subs would increase the instances of hot girls in my life

B: these subs would increase my lay rate with these girls using my natural style of seduction.

If that is not what PS does then yes I will have to request a refund.

Executive seems to be working fine and I am pleased with its results.

But I need a sub that will give me those two points I mentioned.