SargeMaximus: Next Level (Primal Seduction + Executive + Paragon)

Manifested a cute 7.5/nearly 8 (if she has big fake tits she’s a solid 8 but it doesn’t look like it in her pics) online. We went straight to sex talk but when I asked for her schedule she stopped responding.

I’ve noticed this before with subs for attraction and sex: it’s like they only go so far then the girl chickens out or goes 180. Hopefully it’s just because I’m new to the subs.

Pics below of the convo and the girl:

1 Like

ma man you went ahead about asking the schedule too fast, you don’t just grill the chicken and eat it, you gotta marinate it first :joy:

Bro this is how I always do it. I told you, I tried doing the whole “chit chat/seduction” way and it doesn’t work for me

2 Likes

Well let PS take over slowly, you’ll find out that it will become second nature in no time :wink:

I thought it’s supposed to work with my natural seduction style. It’s not like I haven’t gotten laid doing this. It’s literally the only way I’ve gotten laid. Never once gotten laid trying the “seduction” method.

1 Like

well, it won’t really change your style, nothing can without you desiring it, think of it more as a level up.

like for example, what you did was, in a way, a chad move, however, you could have also first asked for a number, or traded pics, which I assume would still fit your “style”, just saying that things can become smoother, with little tweaks.

remember, even apple only implements tiny changes to make their phones better than the previous year, so use that as a metaphor

Yes I see your point but in my experience, asking for the number first before sex is seen as a beta move. Since I switched to just going for the meet it’s gone better. That way the girl knows there’s no risk of you pestering her if the sex is only one time or if there’s no chemistry

1 Like

hmmm i see your point, guess different places require different styles haha

best of luck man

1 Like

Not necessarily places but people. My style works for me. Any time I’ve done a no -direct, build comfort, conversation based style I’ve been friend zoned.

Indirect game works too, but you have to learn about disqualifiers .

Most of the times when i got laid, it was using non direct approach meeting via apps/real life.
Once you are close to her in person, you start to disqualify her(or yourself) and do stuff like " Usually i dont date gingers (if she is a ginger)" etc… it will elevate your value and if you escalate physically while doing it, you can bang her easily that night.

I like it better because it also make me work a bit harder for it which is fun for me, and also usually in my experience the caliber of the girls who doesnt directly talk about sex in the first few minutes are usually higher, and sexier aswell (but it varies).

I totally recommend todd valentine youtube vids for Indirect game.

I’m not new to pua. I’ve been trying to make it work since 2012. Believe me when I say the indirect way does not work for me.

1 Like

I’m really liking the energy I’m getting from Executive (I assume that’s it). It’s gentle and feels very “right”, What I mean is, just tonight I’ve decided I’m gonna knock doors tomorrow just like I used to. This year I been using weekends as an excuse not to knock because, truthfully, it seems like nobody is home. But as Wayne Gretzky said “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” and I’m motivated to go out and put in the work.

But it’s a different kind of motivation. I can tell it comes from a good place whereas motivation I’ve had in the past has come from some kind of guilt or “I should be doing it” place, which of course never yields good results in the field.

As for Primal Seduction, I do seem to be getting more interest from women online. There’s a girl who I was talking to a while back about how I had multiple girls and she wasn’t into it. But today I see she was viewing my profile. I sent her a message “Checking me out I see ;)” and it’s read but she never responded.

I’m hoping this will resolve itself.

I know a “Chad” type can get results doing things the “common man” can’t. I’m hoping PS gives me that Chad energy so I don’t have to go pua and can continue to be more and more who I truly am underneath it all.

5 Likes

I’m no expert at this

but from my experience in similar text situations either…

a. Give it time- they’ll see if your chill by not responding before agreeing to meet
b.The issue was in the transition to the schedule-not that you asked to schedule

after her last thing you could have said something like

‘so not quite everything I’d want…we’d still have fun together though…’

maybe drop seeds to getting together first- straight dirty talk to scheduling logistics-lol

You take it up the ass? Good…hows 5 pm?

1 Like

Awesome I’ll try these, thanks.

In other news, hit by a wave of hunger just now. According to my food log I got less protein than normal but otherwise fine. Not sure if it was the Vitamin D3+K2 pill I had or the subliminal aura.

I’ve had issues with that pill before. I’m going to discontinue. If the hunger persists, I’m going to assume it’s the subs.

1 Like

You should be happy.

The subs are working exactly as you want them too.

After all, you want to get the lay with the absolute minimum of time and you want the girl to shit or get off the pot.

Therefore, according to YOUR CRITERIA the girl decide to get off the pot and stopped wasting your time.

Why do you seem to be complaining about getting exactly what you want?

This isnt what I want. I can get this without subs. What I want, and what I’m using subs for, is to get these cute girls too.
Seriously, what kind of crap are you posting here? I should be happy that I’m getting results I get without using the sub at all? Please.

3 Likes

So I won’t be knocking doors this morning as per my plan. Long story short: I was up till 3 am with a headache that I believe is caused by the L-Citruline powder I took yesterday morning. I’ve had the same headache before and gone to the hospital only to find that nothing is wrong.

That’s just a mistake on my part but a costly one. I won’t be using that stuff again. Gonna get some rest and eat and go out in the evening.

Yes, this is want you want.

You have already mentioned you don’t want to do daygame. This is correct, isn’t it.

You have already mentioned you don’t want to have a conversation as that is boring for you. That is also correct.

You therefore want a hot girl who you can contact over text, with whom you only have to text a few times and who is dtf without any boring conversation or boring stuff like having a coffee to get to know one another before hand. This is correct isn’t it, that is what you want.

And guess what the subs will work to accommodate this.

They won’t change a hot girl who wants to chat a bit first into only wanting to drop her knickers. Instead the sub will work to have her ghost you so as to not waste your time.

I guess its down to hot girls having more options and the generality that women are more into relationships and guys are more into things. Yeah, its weird I know, but girls as a generality would prefer to have a bit of a chat beforehand. Whereas you want to get straight down to draining your balls with the minimum of fuss.

So congratulations Sarge after only a few days you have got the subs working exactly as you wanted, some people on here have to wait months to get noticeable results.

To sum up, the sub won’t change the girls outlook, personality or behaviour but it will manifest them to leave you alone so as to not waste your time.

Because that’s exactly what you want.

1 Like

Really eh? These subs will manifest girls solely to ignore the user? Might want to put that on the sales page. [Moderator Edit: verbal hostility]

I’ve gone from an incel to getting girls regularly. Girls often tell me “I never do that with anyone else” or “you’re special”. Girls absolutely can change what they normally do for a guy who they perceive as high enough quality. If these subs can’t do that then the previous ones I used are far superior. [Moderator Edit: verbal hostility]

On another topic: Someone let me know if he’s right so I can stop using these subs and wasting my time because if they don’t increase my attractiveness then there’s no point. The others were superior in that regard.

Please stop telling people to f___ off. That is unacceptable on this forum.

2 Likes