SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

Just got a potential here. We are continuing through text. Pics below

2 Likes

So of course that girl doesnā€™t live alone so that wonā€™t work and we parted ways. But that was a good example of how easy direct is compared to the other gamey pua conversation style.

So reading the forum it seems like Q2 is to be run every other day. Looks like Iā€™m taking tomorrow off.

Also, going to an old fwb of mineā€™s house to pick up some stuff I left there before Covid lock down. I do not intend to initiate sex so weā€™ll see what transpires.

I been meaning to get around to this: it canā€™t be fat burner as I only weigh 155lbs

1 Like

So the previous fwb is definitely not interested in me. Sheā€™s rescheduled and made sure her sister is home when sheā€™s available. I honestly just want my stuff back but it is notable that she is no longer interested in me. She used to try her hardest to convince me to come fuck her when lockdowns were on but I wouldnā€™t risk the fine. Funny

Edit: just got back. Did she ever put on weight. Must be those lockdowns. Anyhow I donā€™t plan to see her again. Iā€™m just glad I got my stuff back. Lesson learned: Donā€™t ever leave your stuff at a girlā€™s house unless you are prepared to lose them. I almost didnā€™t get these back

1 Like

Haha the privileges are for those who are born as nationals though :joy: keep that in mind

1 Like

Guys this is completely off topic. Please keep such chatter in DMs.

1 Like

Wow, ok so, lesson learned: DONā€™T use mones with these subs.

I was feeling confident and adventurous yesterday so I smeared myself with some mones. BIG mistake. When I got to the fwbā€™s we started off talking, she was ranting about some shit that happened this week. When we went to go have sex: I couldnā€™t get hard. So we decided to take a drive. When we got back I fucked her for 15 mins then ejaculated. I normally NEVER ejaculate during sex unless itā€™s the first time with a new girl. Normally I can control myself.

Then, during the night, she left the bed to go sleep on the couch! Like wtf. She said she had a stomach ache and didnā€™t want to disturb me, but then in the morning she said she couldnā€™t stop thinking last night.

So yeah, DONā€™T use mones with subs. Very bad idea imo.

There is some hints of higher status there (her leaving her own bed wtf) but the lack of sexual fulfillment for myself is not worth that.

1 Like

Didnā€™t use subs today. I will tomorrow and then I plan to hit the gym. I have my post-workout smoothie made and in the fridge.

Been talking with a girl online but sheā€™s boring me and I donā€™t want to try and make the convo a good one. The way I see it: if a girl is into me she will make an effort. Iā€™m pretty sure that if I had gone direct I would have weeded her out already instead of wasted time trying to do conversation game. It remains the most useless form of game ever. I donā€™t have the time nor energy to screen cap the pages of convo her and I have been doing back and forth. Rest assured Iā€™ve been conversationalizing with her and it has been going nowhere. I hate conversations. Direct sexual game is the only thing I can stomach. How do regular guys put up with long winded convos that last forever before sex? Iā€™ll never know.

Finished Heartsong and PS loops (1 loop each). Horny af, which is a relief since those mones seemed to kill my libido as well. Not sure if it was the mones wearing off or the subs but the libido came back with a vengeance suddenly.

ION going to the gym soon. Itā€™s been so long. Gonna do leg day and start with mild weights to ease myself back into it. At my peak I was squatting 250lbs (NOT including the bar weight) which I thought was pretty good. That was years ago. I used to be 180lbs with 10% body fat but noticed no increased attraction from females. I figure I need to be at least 200lbs and 10% bf to see anything noticeable. You gotta stand out somehow. The problem for me is how to eat that much food. I think I physically have a small digestive system as I can only eat so much before I canā€™t anymore.

1 Like

Holy fuck does it ever feel good to be at the gym again. During my workout I was literally thinking to myself ā€œIā€™d love to do this all dayā€. Clearly my body likes training.

Have I ever atrophied tho. Holy shit. I was able to squat 20 lbs (not including the bar) which is over 10x lower than at my peak. So I got a ways to go but, the good news is, Iā€™ve noticed when I start working out again, recovering the strength and some of the size gains goes quickly. Just gotta keep my diet up.

Anyhow, gonna workout again next week. Ease into it. No sense injuring myself by being too zealous.

2 Likes

Got my ear wax flushed out at the doctors today. I was amazed how much came out. I thought the ear canal was small. Still dumbfounded. I can definitely hear better out of that right ear now.

How is any tinnitus?

3 Likes

At the current moment itā€™s barely noticeable. Like I have to make everything in the house quiet to barely hear a ring.

2 Likes

Just got back from a first date with a cute 40 y.o. Anyone from a certain forum (which shall not be named) remember my hair dresser I was trying to make it with back in the day? Well, this girl looks almost exactly like her and has the same personality. Proof that thereā€™s no need to get oneitis because there will be another girl around the corner, maybe even one that looks exactly like her.

Anyhow, I picked her up in my car, we drove to a park, walked around for a bit. Sheā€™s a talker which is a relief, makes it so easy for me. So she chatted a mile a minute and then we got back to my car. She had to check out an apartment to live and I decided to drive her. Normally I wouldnā€™t but the vibe was decent and I figured why not. (PS has me experimenting).

I dropped her off and we had a brief kiss close. I told her to text me then I came home so we shall see.

3 Likes

Damn. Looking in the mirror I noticed Iā€™m having a massive rosacea outbreak today. Must have been the salt and vinegar chips I had earlier. Unfortunate. Especially since if that girl cares at all about looks, she prolly wonā€™t want to keep seeing me based on that alone. Itā€™s ridiculous.

I donā€™t understand how some people can be fine with foods while others, like me, seem to have a negative reaction to just about everything. Sometimes it feels like Iā€™m allergic to all food.

Legs are sore today. Always the day after and the second day after leg day the pain sets in, never the day of. But my energy is quite high. So glad to be getting back into shape.

Iā€™m tempted to use subs today but Iā€™m not going to. Gonna stick with once every two days for 3 days listening total, then take a 2 day break and restart after that. See how I feel. But because itā€™s the weekend, Iā€™ll wait to start my stack again on monday.

Mostly feeling good. I think the results are going to come. Yesterday was a nice indication of that. Just need more girls like that and to stay on top of my diet. One slip up and my face gets wrecked. Itā€™s much better today.

Other than that, not much else to talk about. Just chilling today till I go see my fwb.

Edit: Also, making my protein smoothie at night to keep in the fridge till the next day is a great change Iā€™ve made. My brother usually stays asleep till noon so I donā€™t make food while heā€™s sleeping as we are in a basement suite and he sleeps in the same area as the kitchen. Thus, having a ready made 800 calorie 50g of protein smoothie allows me to have a good breakfast and not go so long without food. It also allows me to hit the gym in the mornings when I do have a workout day. Next time I plan to workout is monday.

2 Likes

What are mones?

Pheromones. Products you apply physically but that rarely live up to the hype ime. Only reason I used some the other day was like I said, I was feeling adventurous and confident, like anything I did would just be gold. Overconfidence isnā€™t a good thing as I found out.

So not sure what to make of last night with my fwb.

I started by taking her to a store I had told her about. I didnā€™t buy her anything, I just wanted to show her the place. It has really cool egyptian statues and stuff. Anyhow she loved it then she said she was hungry so we went to a drive thru and got burgers. Before I could grab my wallet she gave me her debit card so I told her thank you and we talked about how cash or paying for things was the best gift.

When we got back to her place she finished off her burger then we fvcked but she got cramps so we stopped. No big deal, I figured just donā€™t have sex so close to eating. All good so far. But then what seems like shit tests started.

We were on her back deck and a guy came by with a dog she had told me about. She says ā€œoh this is that dog I told you about!ā€ and she begins to chat with the guy while Iā€™m there. I thought she would just do a quick ā€œHey Vern, howā€™s it going?ā€ kind of thing but she gets into a long winded convo with the guy. So I go back inside the house. She stays out there talking to him for another 5-10 mins.

At this point I feel very discarded.

Then later we are browsing netflix for a movie to watch and she starts bringing up all kinds of feminism sh!t like ā€œOh my mom and I were watching this one movie, itā€™s very good, itā€™s about women making a stand against the injustices of corporate inequalityā€ I just calmly chuckled and said ā€œWell, to be fair, the divorce courts favor the woman so, I think thereā€™s inequality on both sidesā€

Then we finally picked a movie (Oblivion with Tom Cruise) and at one point heā€™s wearing a new york yankees cap like I have and I go ā€œoh wow, he has my cap!ā€ and we both laughed. Then she tells me a story about how she knew this guy who was obsessed with Tom Cruise and had all his clothes from all his movies and she stopped dating him which I found weird since we just established I had the same cap as he did in the movie.

We had sex a second time that night and it was good but it ended abruptly when my d!ck went limp and she was on top and kind of bent it a bit.

Then this morning she didnā€™t make me breakfast like she usually does and we didnā€™t have sex. Tbh Iā€™m kind of turned off of her atm.

I also feel like sheā€™s pulling back which makes me want to pull back too

3 Likes