SargeMaximus: Heart of Man (Heartsong, Primal, Executive, Paragon Ultima)

Hot girls be liking my Instagram pics

4 Likes

While Iā€™ve been listening to subliminals, Iā€™ve got a ringing or tone in my head. I donā€™t know if I would call it tinnitus or not, but I do know that when I did my recent 24 or so day break from subliminals, that ringing or tone vanished. It is possible this is a type of reconciliation symptom.

However if you are concerned about it being an ear infection, you might want to have that checked out.

2 Likes

That describes it perfectly. And itā€™s even quieter today. But yeah I will of course get it checked out. The doctor has mentioned my right ear several times so weā€™ll see whatā€™s going on

Could be reconciliation. @DarkPhilosopher experienced this too, and it went away after awhile. That being said, taking a rest day for a few days to make sure thereā€™s nothing else going on is advisable. Keep in mind that subs continue to process for a few days even after stopping.

2 Likes

For sure, it does sound to me like exactly what dark philosopher had. But yeah taking the next few days off subs.

Just got back from a quickie with my fwb. By quickie I mean over an hour of sex and me not cumming once. It was awesome. We have plans to see each other tomorrow night as well and sheā€™s buying us pizza.

We also are gonna be seeing each other twice a week now but truthfully I need more women because only having one is not a good paradigm to live in.

Edit: she also left a sizeable hickie on my neck

5 Likes

I feel like things are shifting. After that quickie today I felt a definite shift internally. Hard to say what it is maybe just more embodiment of a guy who has that kind of lifestyle. Then while watching X-Files with my brother I got extremely hot. I was sweating and everything yet itā€™s not that hot out and it shouldnā€™t be that hot inside our basement suite. Maybe an aura firing? I donā€™t know.

Anyhow, off to bed.

Iā€™m attempting other styles of game. PS has me willing to experiment but with this latest one I have no idea what went wrong. Pics below.

Sometimes it feels like if I had done the style I didnā€™t try it would have worked. In this case my e my usual direct style would have worked better but I have no idea.

2 Likes

imagine if you said something like ā€œIā€™d rather be into you instead ;)ā€
now I wanna know what could have happened :joy:

1 Like

She hasnā€™t done anything to earn that kind of infatuation. A man being immediately won over is desperate imo

2 Likes

iā€™d call it playful flirting, because after that iā€™d say something to humble her down before she gets all high and mighty thinking she won me over :wink:

I guess thatā€™s the hot and cold mentality from WANTED haha

1 Like

Yeah but if you tell her you want her right away she already has won you over

2 Likes

thatā€™s true as well, different things work for different people in different ways right

like honestly, I would not be able to be as direct with women as u are (you are pretty badass for that man), as in my culture (middle-eastern) that could come off as straight-up harassment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah and direct can seem like sheā€™s won you over already too unless you do it right.

But I can imagine itā€™s difficult in a middle eastern country. Ever thought of moving?

1 Like

Well Iā€™m from Qatar and being a national citizen here gives you so many privileges over everyone else that it would basically be like kicking myself in the balls if I moved :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Must be nice. Just make sure you take full advantage of that. If you are as powerful as you say, you should be able to set the terms with women, not the other way around

1 Like

Well thatā€™s the thing, often times those privileges do attract women, but at the same time, if a girl is attracted to me because of that, then whatā€™s the point?
But Iā€™m happy my girl isnā€™t like that, but at the same time, just because she isnā€™t doesnā€™t mean I put her on a pedestal

Be careful with this kind of thinking. Every girl is a girl, so if she seems different she may just be playing a longer con. Itā€™s always the same story: guy falls for girl and after it ends, ha always says ā€œI thought she was differentā€

1 Like

Honestly every time I read your posts and/or interact with you, I feel like my wisdom increases :sweat_smile::joy:

Thanks man, will keep that in mind.

1 Like

Glad to hear that. I still have a lot to learn myself but I do feel the need to share things from time to time

1 Like