Sanguine Q-store

I don’t know for sure

I just know that whenever I lisen to this custom (Sage Immortal +Chosen) I am very very calm and positive.

Maybe it’s a question for the support.
But eve if they cut it out, they will not rebuild my custom.

So I don’t even care.

This custom is potent

Would you please enter a support ticket?

ticket number #7550, two weeks ago :wink:

Thanks, man. Sorry it’s taken me this long to inquire about your support ticket. What is the status of it?

Oh no worries, this wasn’t any criticism.

SaintSovereign has taken care of the custom ordering matter personally.

Just that specific question you quoted (of why) did not get a reply. But it doesn’t need to if you don’t wanna share.

I wish I knew what to tell you. If you want a reply, I suppose you could refresh or re-open any previous support ticket regarding that question. Or if you have not already started a support ticket about that question, just enter one.

I always assumed Sanguine and Sanguine Q core were the same? :open_mouth:

@RVconsultant do you know if it change anything if I purchased “Sanguine” and I have inputted “Sanguine Core” in my custom? Maybe I should open a ticket!

Dude, :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok ok, I get it :sunglasses:

the thing is I have a custom I ordered this morning… And I selected Sanguine Core, which I do not own… But I own the regular Sanguine module I probably need to get them switched.

Order #2023445

Thank you @RVconsultant :blush:

P. S. And the few minutes I wasn’t checking the forum was just enough time for my panicked ass to open a ticked #7852 and message Friday :unamused:

Please tell your ass not to panic. You are in good standing with SC as far as I am concerned. If there is any concern about your order, you should be contacted. As you are waiting, please remain calm and have fun.

1 Like

Still wondering why I laughed thirty seconds later.

I’m just seeing this thread. I have Sanguine and Rebirth (the modules) in my Heartsong custom so I’m very glad I didn’t encounter this setback.

1 Like

Did anyone get an answer which one is the Sanguine module and which one is the Sanguine core?

It still looks like they’re both listed as cores.

@RVconsultant @GoldenTiger @friday

Hi @Ice.

This is a good point. Would you please enter a support ticket about this, and include a link to your post above?

I faintly remember Saint mentioning that they’re exactly the same now, there is no module version of Sanguine/GLM/etc. anymore and they’re now all cores.

I will speed things up.

There is no longer a Sanguine module available. Stand today, you can only get Sanguine as a core.
If you have licensed the Sanguine module in the past, enter a support ticket and they might license the Sanguine Core free of charge for you.

The double appearance of the Sanguine Core is a bug. If you choose the first of the two, you will get an error and the website will not let you build a custom with Sanguine included (it deletes it out of your build at checkout). If you choose the second of the two everything works fine and you will get a custom with the Sanguine Core.

4 Likes

Has anyone bought Rebirth, Limit destroyer, and Godlike masculinity as a non-core module?

Hello, I would like to ask about modules Limit Destroyer, Rebirth, and Godlike Masculinity.
In the License modules section under Categories, there are only core modules Rebirth Core, Godlike Masculinity Core, etc.

But I can directly go to those non Core versions if I want by these links.
In the build options, there are always two options for them either with Core or without.

My question is, can I buy those non Core versions and put them into my Custom?

Thank you

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately at this time all that is available for purchase are the core’s. All other modules have been removed. Sorry for any inconvenience. Should any modules make a return we will be sure to notify you via email. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

1 Like

I have added the non-core GLM into my last ZP custom and there was no error or problem.

So if you have already purchased the non-core modules in the past, you can still use them in your customs … But yeah, you can’t purchase them anymore.

1 Like

One thing which I did not know. Module Rebirth is normally available in the store.