Sanguine Q-store

There are two Sanguine Cores in the q-store build menu.

I remember I have licensed the Sanguine module (not core) in the past. Does that one still exist? And can I put it in my ZP custom?

2 Likes

I think it is a typo in the drop down menu. One is Sanguine Core and the the other should be just Sanguine (referring to the module.)

Similar to Godlike Masculinity:

Yes. Have included Godlike Masculinity module in my new ZP custom even though it isn’t available as Q store purchase anymore.

3 Likes

What is the difference between GLM core and GLM?

2 Likes

There isn’t any difference. Godlike Masculinity Core can be used to make a custom with it as its core.

You can compare the descriptions:
Godlike Masculinity
Godlike Masculinity Core

1 Like

@RVconsultant why are the modules of the cores no longer available in the q store? You can only find them if you know the link

1 Like

It’s interesting that when we search for Godlike Masculinity in the Q Store, we only find the Core and not the module. But the Godlike Masculinity link does take us to the module which shows that the module is merely hidden from the Q Store lol.

So tried this with typing Sanguine in the link and it took me to Sanghine Core (which explains the duplicate copies of Sanguine Cores in the Build dropdown menu.

I noticed with Rebirth in the Q store there is the core and the stacking module as separate options. But I forgot that some of the others used to have those options too.

I was putting Sanguine, Limit destroyer and Rebirth in one of my new customs.

Not the Cores, the modules I have licensed.

Q canceled Sanguine and Limit Destroyer but let Rebirth pass trough.

:man_shrugging:

That’s weird because my ZP custom actually has the Limit Destroyer module…

I hope I don’t find it out that it is the LD Core which would put my custom at 4 cores :expressionless:

1 Like

You can double-check in your order details. They let you slide with three cores?

What do you mean? I can only see what I ordered not what they actually built

My account
orders

There you can see your build and current status

My order looked like this

Limit Destroyer and Sanguine where canceled
I could not click on this modules

1 Like

@Leandros, are you sure they didnt go in your custom?

I might have the same issue then :thinking:

@SaintSovereign ?

Can’t say for sure and never asked but it makes sense.

The next day I couldn’t choose Sanguine and Limit Destroyer as a module,but Rebirth was still available as a module

On the Q store, you can check your orders and it gives you a list of every core and module within any select custom that you’ve built.

Limit Destroyer and Limit Destroyer Core are two different selections; it’ll be easy to put…

That to rest by checking.

I don’t think that’s how it works, my friend. You can’t click on Limit Destroyer and Sanguine modules in the Orders section cause they were supposed to be removed from the Q Store.

But if you have purchased those modules before, you can still use them in your customs.

1 Like

Hmm interesting

I can click on the modules.

@SaintSovereign can you help or clarify please

I would love to order a custom with Sanguine

Keeping the discussion alive

1 Like

Aren’t you noticing Sanguine and LD in your new custom?

I doubt they would just build it without the modules, rather they would cancel the whole order and make you reorder again.

1 Like