Sales trainings/videos/resources

What are some of the resources/trainings you’ve read, watched, or gone through that really helped your sales?

One book I recently read called The Sales Bible by Jeffrey Gitomer was great. A little outdated but still contained some awesome tips for sales pitches and hitting quotas. Also I’ve started checking out podcasts and found the aptly named “The Salesman Podcast” which contains tonnes of interviews with successful entrepreneurs and sales trainers. And though I’ve never put it into real practice I found Jordan Belfort’s Straight Line Persuasion course full of useful information :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Grant Cardone seems to be mentioned a lot. No idea on the training.

1 Like

Right now I am reading a book called “How I raised myself from failure to success in selling” by Frank Bettger. It really is a very great book. Btw. if you have books you really recommend Id appreciate it if you could add it to the list https://subliminalresults.com/t/list-of-book-gems/2429/10

1 Like

Napoleon Hill - ‘How To Sell Yourself’ is a classic

1 Like

@Michel I have a few Grant Cardone books but I haven’t gotten around to reading them yet. His training course/program/service seems great but for $199/month or $20,000 upfront I couldn’t justify it even if I could afford it at this time.

@anon3072973 Thanks I’ll look into that book and yeah I’ll definitely add some to that list, I’ve got some great ones!

@ABC333 Ooooo I think I have that one in my digital library too, I’ll for sure put it at the top of my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

For sales I wouldn’t look any further then Jordan Belfort.

I really like both his book and his video training program but after watching his YouTube podcast/videos I’m kind of off put by his pitches. When he goes into “commercial mode” I don’t get a strong sense of influence that you’d expect from a master seller

Actually my recommendation is Napoleon Hill - Selling You! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I9ND4OS/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_FREXDbYDE96BY

1 Like

Oh I hadn’t heard of that one! I have “How to sell your way through life” (which I still haven’t read), I’ll pick up the one you mentioned. Thanks!