Saint... You didn't even let me speak

This is exactly what I mean, lol. What have I done to deserve this reaction? Why do you feel I’m trying to be “dominant” or whatever have you? It’s merely the way I speak, I have no ulterior motives. Whatever motives I DO have, I have lain them out on the table. Plainly.

So you are proving my point of me thinking that you guys are projecting on some level.

“hidden beneath a broken visage of teenage angst”

?

Did the great kings of the past have to be a broken visage of teenage angst to radiate dominance and authority? I’m not saying I’m a great king of the past… I’m merely giving you an example, for some reason you always manage to blow it out of proportions and go on a tangent on how I’m describing MYSELF. That seems like blatant projection to me and being litigious. I just don’t understand why you keep throwing me that narrative of there being something in my closet. I can assure you friend, I have no skeletons in my closet. I am the real deal.

Uhh, I don’t know how I’m coming across as an anime villain, I’m merely putting forth my thoughts on text. Wouldn’t me admitting this fact make me the opposite of an “edge lord”?

How am I being toxic for merely putting my concerns on text? Isn’t @Luther24 being toxic by straight out calling me a SOCIOPATHIC BETA?

Just what is this hypocrisy, @SaintSovereign?

Dude, I don’t care what’s in your closet. That’s for you to deal with. Obviously, we’ve made it clear that we don’t want to be anyone’s “hero” because we are not heroes. We’re normal people who are really talented and made a great product.

I don’t even care if you’re the “real deal” or not. My only concern here is how you disrupt this forum with your rants and rhetoric. If you feel that you’re the King of the Iron Fist, or Heir to the Iron Throne, I don’t care. Just don’t bring it here and start messing with the peacefulness of this forum.

Stop arguing with me, go run Emperor and come back with your feedback in a way that isn’t hostile or disrespectful. Then, you can give as much constructive criticism as you want.

EDIT: If you want to see more perceived dominance in Emperor, then just say that. Calling our products “ass” and getting all aggressive will literally just make me ignore you.

But again, you will accept the fact that this is not your company, not your forum and you don’t set the rules here. Whatever “natural authority and dominance” you may have (and again, I don’t care either way) holds no weight here.

4 Likes

………

Seriously what is going on with these type of posts. We are all very happy to know abou this tech and have these products available. The team will never be able to innovate, grow and deliver even better products if people keep putting this stuff on the forum. Please please please consider this before posting this kind of stuff. These types of posts are hurting all of us

Warning, Mourn. @Fire is watching this thread for your response. And I don’t think you guys have picked up on this yet, but I am a lot more forgiving than he is. He’ll just ban you without even responding. So please, respond respectfully.

I think of this every time I see such a thread/post/whatever

“IMAGINE IF THEY COULD’VE USED THIS TIME PRODUCTIVELY INSTEAD OF HAVING TO RESPOND TO EDGE LORDS.”

Then again, people would be mad it’s not fast enough :wink:

Yeah that + think if a new potentially serious community member logs on the forum for the first time and see 3 of these sorts of post.

1 Like