Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I’m going to be honest. I’ve been testing the “tanning the nuts” thing with red light therapy.

10 Likes

Not yet. I haven’t completed decided on the breadth of the upgrades, but the biggest one is anti-recon scripting and the standardization of scripting from early ZP to the new ones.

13 Likes

Ahhahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Idk why this made me think of roasted nuts :rofl:

2 Likes

do its reconciliation come from the written script or or the standardization of the level of the script ?

1 Like

Is not heat bad for nuts and sperms :)?

1 Like

Are you listening to and getting benefits from an mp3 file that sounds like water, with a hidden, incredibly sped up subliminal track that shouldn’t actually work, if you follow conventional knowledge?

Don’t be afraid to dream a big bigger.

7 Likes

Yeah I do that as well. It is really awesome

1 Like

I keep trying to convince myself that the effects are placebo, but as I use the device more and more, it’s becoming hard to keep doing that.

6 Likes

I’m confused? We tested some anti-recon scripting in a number of titles and it seemed to reduce the intensity and duration of reconciliation in some people. Might as well include it.

3 Likes

I’m pretty certain that there have been a few people who have tested their testosterone level before and after doing this with great results. So there are some effects.

1 Like

On the Red Light Therapy subreddit, there’s a really annoying individual who did get his test levels checked before and after, and when he saw no change, he began to spam every single post where anyone asked about RLT and test with his anecdotal report. Now, if anyone even inquires about it there, they get yelled at.

3 Likes

Am getting PTSD just reading that

Post TROLL-BAN Stress Disorder

5 Likes

Sun your balls, there’s a whole movement around that.

Noticed any results?
Apparently massive T level increase?

If you wear too tight underwear, yes.
HOWEVER, this has been tested a lot, and the reduction is minimal and neglect able if you have otherwise healthy levels.

HOWEVER HOWEVER, considering how T levels are WAAAAY too low today on average, you might not want to cut down on the little that is left :wink:

Either way, ball sunning is not so much about the heat, but the UV light.
The same is actually true for your eyes, UV sunlight NEEDS to go directly into the eye, to give you insane benefits (sunglasses are actually bad (much like glasses in general, 99% of people don’t need them)).
Google “sungazing” if you want to go down THAT rabbit hole.

Then again, I would imagine CWON would get you on the “natural healing” train.

3 Likes

On another note, I would love for @Fire to have a similar journal on the forum.

Subs you run, everyday stuff and experiences.

Ever since ZP he sort of vanished here and only comes to swing the hammer of banishment.
I know he’s busy but still, I’d love to know more.

As well as the backstage dev thread. That was fun!!

5 Likes

I 100% agree
He’s more like the embodiment of WANTED with his mysterious presence :eyes:

4 Likes

Q upgrades are going great. Just finished testing and everything looks okay. Going forward, updating titles to new versions will be an absolute breeze, as the Q software now hooks into the store via API and will automatically change out everything on the backend. In the past, I had to send a script through Q, download the file, rename it from that odd naming scheme that Q-Programmer chose (if you’ve ordered a custom, you know what I mean), add the ZP manual and warning track, then REUPLOAD and change the link information on the store backend.

Now, Q does it automatically, plus we’ve upgraded it to use multiple cores. Whenever I want to update a title, it’s as simple as running it through Q, and boom – we can release to you.

Building a full 15 minute ZP title takes about half the time. Oh, and also:

We may work with .flac in the future, but for now, an upgrade from 192kbps to 320kbps MAY improve results. The sample rate is still the same, but there’s less compression now. When I tested the files last night (part of the reason I have recon today a bit, had to listen to test subs over and over, hahaha), I personally didn’t notice a difference, but I was also on a $50 pair of Razer headphones (since most people don’t use the audiophile equipment I use for myself).

Note, these upgrades are currently only on my personal research machine. Once everything is tested, we’ll put them on the production machine. Filenames for customs will probably change then. Instead of that weird naming structure, you’ll get something like “Subliminal Club - Custom Subliminal [Order Number] for [Your Name Here].zip,” with the individual files being “Custom Subliminal [Order Number] for [Your Name Here] (Masked).mp3”

Something like that.

EDIT: And no, we aren’t doing official 5 minute titles. I do 5 minutes when I’m testing Q so I don’t have to wait a billion years, considering I’m using running titles through it back to back.

25 Likes

Wow, it looks great. If I have been listening for 5 or 3 minutes should I continue the same with a new version or rather try the full 15?

Sounds like another improvement with potentially farther-reaching implications.

:+1:t5: :pray:t5: :muscle:t5:

3 Likes

Not sure yet. Make no changes to anything right now.

2 Likes

Mood music:

It’s crazy when music without lyrics resonate with how you feel.

7 Likes