Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I haven’t actually tried it yet. Sage Immortal puts me in such a “research and meditation” mode that I end up forgetting to pay the company bills and the such. I literally go into mad scientist mode and that put us behind on a lot of stuff. We’re close to catching up (FINALLY), and then I can go back to it.

CWON is indeed quite passive, as you stated on your journal. Because of that, I’m not sure if the new tech is the best for ALL the subs, especially the ones you’d expect to feel in a more pointed manner, like Emperor. It may actually work very well with CFW, since I always wanted that one to kinda work behind the scenes, like CWON. Chosen has a lot of alpha scripting, so we definitely want people to “feel” that one.

Results wise, I feel the inner peace and confidence on a deep, profound level. I do find myself being a bit more emotional – in a good way. By this, I mean I feel much more expressive, allowing those emotions to flow through my entire body. Feels very good. The people around me are responding with more care and kindness too.

Maybe I will try Sage Immortal with it tonight. For those interested, I’m still at 3 minutes. Will test 5 minutes later this week.

Subs hit me VERY, VERY hard with high flow factor, but also high recon, hence why I run lower amounts.

25 Likes

Alright, mixed with Sage Immortal and got hit with some pretty hard recon today. Had to do something I rarely do to help relieve it: hit up the CBD, hahaha. It’s the “my results are gone” form of recon, where I suddenly feel like all the results I had (the calmness, the deep introspection, heightened intuition) are suddenly gone.

On another note… I’m getting a lot of free stuff suddenly. I mean, crazy offers that don’t make sense. During the HoA incident today, someone offered to perform the work needed for compliance for free and just did the work. I tried to offer him payment for the services rendered and he tried to turn it down.

Feels weird, man.

EDIT: Anyone else on CWON experiencing the same thing? @Invictus @bujin @Avengers68 @Sub.Zero

15 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@MadaraUchiha without doubt CWON is the best for the “live in the now”

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign no freebies yet for me :pensive:

For me very fast recovery post-operation (I used once Paragon the first time with CWON but after that it was CWON alone).

4 Likes

I had something similar today from stacking it with Renaissance Man yesterday. RM seemed to overwhelm CWN. I felt annoyed at the constraints of my job, and my usual contempt for authority (in this case management at work) was dialed way up. The emotional stability was gone, instead emotions were a bit all over the place - from annoyed at work to extremely happy when playing with my cats.

7 Likes

I wonder if it might take 2-5 days for the beneficial effects of this new configuration to stabilize.

Just as it takes 1-2 days sometimes to feel the initial effect of a single program; might a stack (which is doubly dense) take a slightly longer time to be organized and reconciled in the mind?

Similar to when you’re riding a bike, and your friend runs alongside and jumps on the bike behind you. Momentarily, the bike slows down, and there’s that wobbly moment, before things stabilize and you start to pick up speed again.

7 Likes

That’s my thought too, I need a bit of time for the two subs to find an equilibrium. I’m continuing with the stack to see how it pans out.

Today mostly sucked though.

6 Likes

Bruh wtf
I got a call with a job offer today after I read this, and only did I connect the dots :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Maybe it’s a form of gift from the universe for entering more in symbiosis with it ?
Since nature is it’s pure expression on this earth

Walking as a beacon in harmony with it must attract it’s grace
A form of purer manifestation since it doesn’t work on the manifestation skill itself but the source of it

6 Likes

This is interesting to me because I had a dream on May 20 about wanting to live life as what I considered to be an adventure. I wanted to live in different states for just a few years at a time. This is out of character for me. The reason was clear in the dream and makes sense to me. It seemed like such a random dream, but I felt good about the dream and I knew that it was a different kind of dream. I think my subconscious knew that I was going to be running this sub.

3 Likes

The stupid stuff we deal with everyday. This is why we’re no longer catering to “beginners.” Straight from the PayPal dispute:

Issue:
Not as described

Issue description:
I didn’t expect a subliminal to be 15 min one time and little repetition per WEEK. I don’t want this subliminal anymore. I’m used to at least 30 min and repeating it overnight. I used it one time and nothing. I know it’s just one time but I don’t want so little use I don’t feel it’s working for me.

They’re literally complaining because it’s TOO EASY TO USE. We don’t have time for this mess. Going forward, you’re going to see all of our materials and marketing pivot toward those who view subliminal use as a form of self-growth that requires effort.

35 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Man, that’s deep unprogramming to be done - - - this “if it isn’t easy, it isn’t worth it” or “it has to be a challenge or hard, or I won’t do it”.

In other news since running CWON, people have been starting conversations with me. It seems random. Never happened before.

19 Likes

I’ve noticed that too and I ran my very first loop in the morning. It looks like CWoN is close to my dream sub - Master of Empathy and Communication.

5 Likes

I don’t get it. How is that not as described?

7 Likes

I believe subliminals are a form of self-growth that requires effort, and I approve this message. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

The effort shouldn’t be to listen to the subliminal
That’s really trying to dodge the hard work…

Plus honestly even if you give just enough time ZP will still do the heavy lifting instead of us

Also the review of the guy is weird
Doesn’t make sense
It feels like he just want his money back and keeping the download, like how over just one loop could you say such things after god knows how many days, his review doesn’t feel genuine…
Why not giving it at least a week or two??

He’s either lost in what he has previously learned about subs or is just plainly lying

1 Like

I’ve yet to figure out how their “logic” process works…

As a seller, I’ve had chargeback cases even when I provided screenshots of the customer SAYING they were doing a chargeback because they couldn’t be bothered to email our customer service for a refund…

I lost.

And then…

As a customer myself, I’ve recently had a freelancer ridiculously overcharge me for a service, did NOT deliver the very clearly agreed-upon (and well-documented) scope of work, yet when I disputed it with what I thought was a very clearly open and shut case… I somehow lost that one too.

:exploding_head:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Would the combination of CWON and Sanguine make a person super stoic?

2 Likes

No. That’s not what Stoic means.

3 Likes