Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

:man_facepalming:

Man, that’s deep unprogramming to be done - - - this “if it isn’t easy, it isn’t worth it” or “it has to be a challenge or hard, or I won’t do it”.

In other news since running CWON, people have been starting conversations with me. It seems random. Never happened before.

19 Likes

I’ve noticed that too and I ran my very first loop in the morning. It looks like CWoN is close to my dream sub - Master of Empathy and Communication.

5 Likes

I don’t get it. How is that not as described?

7 Likes

I believe subliminals are a form of self-growth that requires effort, and I approve this message. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

The effort shouldn’t be to listen to the subliminal
That’s really trying to dodge the hard work…

Plus honestly even if you give just enough time ZP will still do the heavy lifting instead of us

Also the review of the guy is weird
Doesn’t make sense
It feels like he just want his money back and keeping the download, like how over just one loop could you say such things after god knows how many days, his review doesn’t feel genuine…
Why not giving it at least a week or two??

He’s either lost in what he has previously learned about subs or is just plainly lying

1 Like

I’ve yet to figure out how their “logic” process works…

As a seller, I’ve had chargeback cases even when I provided screenshots of the customer SAYING they were doing a chargeback because they couldn’t be bothered to email our customer service for a refund…

I lost.

And then…

As a customer myself, I’ve recently had a freelancer ridiculously overcharge me for a service, did NOT deliver the very clearly agreed-upon (and well-documented) scope of work, yet when I disputed it with what I thought was a very clearly open and shut case… I somehow lost that one too.

:exploding_head:

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Would the combination of CWON and Sanguine make a person super stoic?

2 Likes

No. That’s not what Stoic means.

3 Likes

I have experience this. I got several offers for gigs that are double my usual pay. and on top of that, the contract said 8 hours but we finished in 4. it was extremely easy work.

7 Likes

Also a classic one ingrained in us all “If it isn’t expensive, it’s not worthy.”

Although this helps me to sell my products for more money, so yeah. Not exactly complaining.
Still.

I never saw a refund because something is TOO EASY.

Please elaborate.

5 Likes

I have elsewhere on here. Stoicism isn’t about being “calm” or “chill”.

8 Likes

Thanks, I was afraid it would the classic “stoic rock” idea, which is all wrong. So we agree.

Still, considering how CWON is also about positivity a lot, and FEELINGS, it could play into the actual stoicism.

2 Likes

What do you mean with never happened before? People starting conversations with you? Nah can’t be that.

2 Likes

I saw a video on the difference between Nihilism and Stoicsm the other day. They both seem like incomplete philosophies to me.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing a lot of calm and self-regulation on CWoN. It also helps me handle the healing process (convalescence) on DR better.

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. People I’ve never seen before, as I’m shopping, just start talking with me.

6 Likes

@RVconsultant Are you still on Khan?

2 Likes

Not now.

1 Like

Honestly, while I get what @Palpatine is getting at, I’m not sure. CWON has a very strong sense stoicism that was unintended. It’s not like we tried to write that in there, but it seems that in the script’s pursuit to instill love and respect for nature, this strong confidence that comes along with it does feel like stoicism.

As for myself, I do feel less worried about things, particularly the future. I do feel an intense connection with the world and the people inhabiting it, but there’s a bit of detachment there that I didn’t anticipate. It’s like, I understand on some deep level the intrinsic connection between all things, and that’s where the “detachment” comes from. However, on an individual level, I do feel more connected.

For example, I’m pretty financially blessed at this point. I can withstand some inflation and the such, primarily because I’m very low maintenance at this point. I have no desire for a bunch of nice flashy things, and I actually go out of my way to avoid buying anything new unless necessary. But last night, I was headed over to @Fire’s place to grab some stuff and I stopped to get gas. While the increasing price was an annoyance for me, I looked over at a young mother in a beat up car, who was crying while pumping. The price was over $5/gallon. For people working at minimum wage in the United States, going to work and back will cost them roughly two HOURS of pay. It broke my heart to see this, and unsettled me for the whole night. I tried to offer to help her, but she declined, and looked at me suspiciously as if I were going to ask for something in return.

That whole situation just hit me emotionally. What has happened to our world, where not only are the prices so high that people can’t afford to live, but people are even afraid to take help from another person, expecting that they’ll want something in return. That if I offer “free” help, there’s something wrong?

I began to convict myself again, as in my pre-SubClub past, I was very ruthless in regards to achieving my financial goals. I can’t sit back and pretend like I didn’t play a part, as I was very much a strong player of “the game,” and upholding the system. How was I so blind that I didn’t see this outcome coming?

But, on the flipside, there’s a deep sense of self-forgiveness coming from CWON. It’s different than the self-forgiveness in CFW, which feels more like the traditional “healing” you’d expect from a sub. This… feels more stoic-y. Almost like, “well, you know better than to act a certain way now, so get over that past.”

Not sure if that makes sense, but CWON does indeed have that detached “what will happen will happen, so what will you do,” feel to it.

36 Likes

The prices are rising to inspire FEAR before a big global financial reset.

If the whole of humanity is constantly feeding into the fear towards poverty, they are in essence guiding a mass current towards the manifestation of global poverty… preventing or rather delaying the incursion of a new, more fair and balanced system.

All in alignment with the Stars, if people had knowledge of the cosmos not so many would be in fear. But it’s all destiny, the first “sperm cells” are reaching climax as Humanity is tipping the scales towards a greater brighter future.

I pay for people everywhere just because it fills my Heart and I barely have anything (financially).

But within, I’m wealthy! :pray:

5 Likes