Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

This is a beautiful observation.

2 Likes

Hey, Saint; just wanted to give you a friendly reminder to take care of yourself and to take a breather :smiley:

The last time I blackened my avatar pic (around February, when Sage ZP was first released) is where the illusions and falsehoods in my life started collapsing and dissolving.

Something about the nature of reality that I kept ignoring, pushing and burying. Sage really helped me pass through that spiritual crises, but I did not know for a while that that was happening; and I just lost my way for a while; the emptiness was overwhelming for me back then.

I am more than certain that you have a higher sense of awareness and handle over yourself than I do over my own. Nevertheless, having a black display is how it started for me and I do not want that to happen to you :blue_heart:

6 Likes

This is interesting because I feel like things are dissolving for me and I just said in another post that blackening my avatar was due to the recon/depression I felt the other day. Now I’m just starting to feel positivity and happiness - more positive of a self talk.

4 Likes

This is it’s own form of enlightenment :slight_smile: (if I had to put a label on it-maybe disillusionment and authentic questioning and humility)

1 Like

Proverbs, pl0x

1 Like

I think it would fit into another Sage Immortal title, too.

2 Likes

Chosen: The Sage

2 Likes

I have a similar feeling right now after running Alchemist on ZP for the first time. I sort of lost my ways, and while I don’t feel “blacked out” I definitely notice a lack of love. And I was planning to run Sage after ST3!

Looking forward to that!

1 Like

We were just discussing whether or not this would fit better as a Sage Immortal title (different scripting style).

4 Likes

Sagnosis. Idk why… But that’s a pretty ass word to me.

lmao… I posted my latest post with the video link an hour or so before reading this. Seems the topic is circulating in the noosphere.

1 Like

4 Likes

Quick update —

A few of you have reached out to check on me since I’ve been a bit quiet — thanks to all who noticed Ava messaged.

No recon here, actually (well, minimal). I’ve actually been taking a C# game dev course and working on an entry for a local game jam while my recent realizations regarding the subconscious mind processes in the background.

That being said, I’m having a hard time figuring out how to make Chosen / Sage Wisdom. If it comes out, it’ll most likely be a Sage title, since the scripting of Sage follows our “exploration” scripting tech, rather than our “becoming” scripting tech (like Chosen, Emperor, etc.).

Developing wisdom and knowledge is a personal, unique experience. I think any title that deals with those topics should take that into account. As you can see with those discussing the Book of Ecclesiastes — some think it’s amazing and enlightening, others thinks it’s depressing. I don’t have the right to tell you that your interpretation is wrong, and even then, the notion that there’s “right” way to interpret the book goes against what Solomon wrote anyway. So, if the title is released, it won’t be my version — which is written specifically upon my interpretation of these texts. It’ll be written in a way that uses Sage’s manifestation scripting to bring slices of knowledge and wisdom to help you on your personal journey.

25 Likes

Following subclub since it’s start maybe . And for the first time I see clearly the distinction between sub categories . I love the idea of exploration scripting .

1. What titles might be under that exploration category .
  2. Can we say that every title is exploration script because of the way you write zp version?
  3. what category LBFH is ?
  4. healing titles a category of its own or it uses the different script categories

Exploration scripting : sage , regeneration?!!

Becoming scripting : chosen , emperor

Manifestation scripting : rich

If possible please update the sales page to include these categories or add the filter to include these categories .

2 Likes

Has anyone a link to a good version of it?

There are 5 million on Amazon…

4 Likes

I’m curious how the chapter of ecclesiastes that talks about “There is time for everything and a season for every activity under the heavens” gonna be written and how it’ll be executed. I’ve drawn lots of insights from there and I still do. Yet I’ve never full understood it. It has a deep meaning and I’ve always wanted to fully understand it.
" so I saw that there is nothing better for a person than to enjoy their work, because that is their lot. For who can bring them to see what will happen after them?"

2 Likes

Yo, I swear I responded to you @AlexSQ George lamsa’s bible version and the Jerusalem bible (Salvador Dali edition) are good ones.

1 Like

Playing with cel shading:

13 Likes

Today, I’ll be catching up on all PMs and other business. All is well, I’ve just been quiet because I’m a bit exhausted, lol. It’s a cycle that I need to break – working relentlessly until I just crash for a few weeks. May be a bit quiet for a few more days while I recover.

16 Likes

We love you

4 Likes