Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

That feels like quite a depressing mindset.

I ascribe to believe that earth is constantly changing and so are the ppl on it.

Just not always for the best :sweat_smile:

That’s how I felt the first time I read the entire book too, as a child. Now, I know what he really meant. :wink:

3 Likes

oh no a screenshot escaped from my phone

27 Likes

Btw better to charge your phone :slight_smile:
New title?

1 Like

Holy saint🫡🙌🏻
What does new profile present? Void of creation?

3 Likes

Another thing I wanna say in your custom is that I have been thinking a lot about sth lately, and that is that you and fire could sometimes(if free) just discuss and tell us about some esoteric knowledge, like: what is life energy🤷🏻‍♂️

I stole the idea from @Brandon: New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP EXPERIMENTAL - #481 by Brandon

My stack is currently taking me through levels of healing, recon and transformation that I didn’t think were possible. It is a liberating, glorious experience – but the pain of letting go cuts deep. So, for me, the “blacking out” represents the (temporary) total rejection of past identities in order to truly explore who “Saint Sovereign” really is.

18 Likes

You know, I really want to discuss esoteric topics. However, we feel that SubClub has a greater purpose, and to achieve that purpose, we have to remain “neutral.” We cannot be seen as esoteric / religious / new age leaders, lest the subliminal market as a whole become tainted with the accusations of producers trying to create “cults.”

That’s why we vehemently opposed a particular subreddit moderator who tried to create a list of “Approved Vendors,” and to get on that list, you had to send him your affirmations and build methods. Then, when we asked him about it, he got extremely nasty with us, even attempting to use some dangerous psychological methods to try and “get to me.”

The knowledge you seek is out there, and honestly, it’s probably already inside of you.

9 Likes

With all due respect, do you think that is possible? At least in this lifetime?
I mean if you mean enlightenment, it’s very hard to attain it mentally (sadhguru stuff)
Another question which sometimes came to my kind was if a title like sage immortal can lead to enlightenment, I see enlightenment as shattering of all identities of a human. I think that could be possible if there is NO programming is included in sage immortal, not sth like khan st2

2 Likes

Subclub is too precious for sure.
And I am very happy that I found it after A LOT of seeking.
Knoledge is out there, but scattered. Like sadhguru says if you put your: body, emotions, thoughs and life energies into sth ir will manifest infront of you without lifting a finger. But I say what are life energies? Like attention creates energy, so thoughts create attention. So life energies are thoughts😂
And that guy is using vague statement and I cant know.
And I am open to esoteric knowledge sources suggestions.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t know. I’ve spent the last 4 years (and especially the last eight months) attempting to peel away the outer layers of reality, and what I find is the deeper I go, the more the answers elude me. You go down one rabbit hole just to slip into another and while you can perceive a connection between the two, the moment you pursue it, you fall into twenty others. And what’s worse, once you do start to “see,” you become aware of what humanity is actually capable of becoming, which makes you sad when you look at the state of the people today. Hence, “For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Was it folly to give up so much for the pursuit of research? All the “little moments” of pure joy that I missed out on – invitations to social events, hanging out with the fam and friends, etc. – is that a better path toward “enlightenment?”

I don’t even know how to define enlightenment. So, to answer your question: I have absolutely no idea. I have no answers. Right now, I’m just vapor.

19 Likes

Hey
I just finished watching that Chinese movie sth like: everything everywhere, it’s craazy esoteric related.

1 Like

Wow, that a brilliant answer🤴
I mean, yeah! Enlightenment can be, just being in the moment and accepting it, not branding yourself with anything.
I watched A LOT of Sadhguru stuff, even the exclusive, gave me a lot of insight

1 Like

There is a reason Pearls are not cast before swine.

Initiation is a process not for everyone incarnate. The revelations, if approached too swiftly, and without the necessary Love to withstand this darkness may overwhelm the individual.

There is a reason for some knowledge being #forbidden… and this knowledge, naturally, and by design will only by seen and understood by the process of purification and becoming worthy… otherwise the whole creation would collapse into chaos.

Ancient Oriental Masonry…

@SaintSovereign can I know what is in Wisdom Zp?

1 Like

That whacks the mole right in the head. Them and their holes :stuck_out_tongue: You’ve hyped me up to jump back on Sage Immortal, hahaha.

Is Wisdom ZP going to be like PCC? Some sort of compendium of sagacity and foresight; lessons derived from books of wisdom like Ecclesiastes? That would be fantastic.

You’re right. Has been so since the ancient time and still is.

2 Likes

This sounds like the double slit experiment but from the viewpoint of human consciousness. And instead of a particle or wave, there’s multiple tunnels of reality. That stuff bends my brain into a pretzel though. Especially when our perception of reality seems static at times but it’s anything but. Truthfully I don’t know how it’s possible to blend the two. Every time I’ve tried to dive deeper into answers there’s more disconnect than connectedness if that makes any sense.

2 Likes

Still praying for Divine Laws and Hermetic; Natural Laws Zp. :smirk:

It’s a dual process where you become aware of the tremendous possibility, and Light that exists beyond the shadow, but also having to face the darkness that keeps this world in bondage.

May lead to a dark night of the Soul. It can be a destructive process if not heeded cautiously, and trust me I know from experience.

False prophets are rampant in this age too.

3 Likes

I don’t know what the final version is yet, not even sure if I’m releasing it. Yes, my version does include lessons derived from Ecclesiastes, along with other books, but I don’t know how to translate that into a title for a wider audience. Ecclesiastes is a difficult book to understand, if complete understanding could even be possible – since all is vapor. :wink:

Not to mention, we already have some nice Q modules on wisdom, so I’m not sure if it’s a title that’s needed or wanted.

But if I do release it, it’ll be named Chosen: Of Knowledge and Wisdom.

24 Likes

DUDEEEE
I LOVE THIS

Throw in some maturity and “fatherhood” qualities in there, and you got a title for a much wider audience.

Something like a Plato/dumbledore mix as an archetype haha.

9 Likes

Chosen: Socrates

1 Like