Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Just found out today that I have high flow factor with Emperor (so your take on the best stack for INFJs being Emperor, CHOSEN and Stark/RM is coming to fruition for me). Felt so energetic today and full of insights (full disclaimer I also ran WANTED along with it). I wrote a long-ass post on Fb where the writing was very free flow. It was the first time I was running Emperor in ZP. When I last ran it, it was in Qv2 and that was incredible too. I guess the desire to try out other titles made me give up Emperor. Or was I too afraid of it? Oh well.

But more importantly, is everyone trying to find the subliminal which suits their flow factor? I think that’s what is happening in the forum with stack changes and new custom builds.

Man oh man oh man. I think SC tech is growing exponentially thanks to such subliminals. You got your plate full, Saint. Several plates full lol.

6 Likes

How do you recognize high flow factor vs not?

Is it when you align with a title and have no reconciliation and results manifest amazingly quick?

3 Likes

Absolutely. You also feel very in tune with the script of the title. It suits like a glove. Something to do with personality I guess.

Reminds me of the saying “Your personality dictates your personal reality”.

5 Likes

Sounds good…but for someone like Invictus, every title fits him like a glove? Saint said its because he’s open minded?

I wonder…what sub, if any helps cultivate open mindedness? Are there modules in Q store that would open your mind and make you more receptive thus turning someone into high flow factor?

That’d be an interesting, light sub Saint could make :thinking:

4 Likes

I have considered myself an open-minded person, liberal we can say, and also tried many various things in my life.

My friends sometimes laugh at me, that I buy things for some activity that I have been with for a short time and then I start to devote myself to something completely different.

But I do not have a high flow factor :frowning:

4 Likes

Dragon Reborn. (among others. Rebirth, etc.,)

You are already on track.

And you can call it ‘open-mindedness’ or you can just call it ‘Openness’.

It’s not something to worry about. Worry itself is its opposite.

Just open to life and let flow find you.

10 Likes

My secret is….
I believe in superpowers, and genuinely believe that I’m a super human :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean, let’s look at some of the things I consider “super”:

• genius level IQ (139 after 5 years of drug use, previously 144).

• conscious communication with my subconscious self.

• natural RAIKOV effect.

• enhanced understanding of human nature through self studying psychology for 9 years now + implementing it in magic, to further enhance my persuasive and deceptive skills.

19 Likes

Could I use this along true sell for incredible sales ideas, products, marketing strategies?
@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Is this Love Bomb for Humanity ? Is it’s aura and internal healing from CWON?

1 Like

What does this look like? How do you do it. Are you just talking to yourself in a way or am I overthinking this.

2 Likes

The way I do it is a “Manager’s Meeting” like how John Cleesattel does it.
He sometimes calls it a “meeting of the minds”.
I zap myself (self-trance), then place myself in a meeting place. For me, it’s a fancy conference room with a long conference table.

Then you invite the “manager” for whatever aspect of you you wish to work on.
It’s parts therapy basically, but I do it self-directed. It works even better with a hypnotist running the show, but there are very few people I trust to zap me.

3 Likes

I will look him up. Not going to lie, it sounds complicated and difficult. But that’s probably because I’ve never heard of it before lol

1 Like

It’s a lot easier than it sounds. If I take a new client who’s never been hypnotized before, I can teach them the whole thing in under an hour.

Two types:

• subconscious-self initiated; happens during my dreams, and usually is a confrontation by the “other me”, which usually tells me if I’m messing up with my stack or life decisions.

• consciously initiated; happens by putting myself in a state of self induced trance (gets easier to do with time, mind’s eye can also help with this), where I basically have a chat within myself where the “other me” answers whatever I ask about, as well as clear things up for me.

6 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign just wanted to say Thank You for delivering my custom today even though I paid for 3 to 5 delivery. Very much appreciated Sir.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I just bought a Red Light and will try it soon.

1 Like

Boyyyyyyy,

LBFH can turn me into quite the misanthrope while going through recon, rofl. I literally have to stay off Reddit or any large discussion site until the recon clears.

15 Likes

@SaintSovereign I have been doing the same with social media. I can’t go on there. It’s a rabbit hole and often not a healthy one

4 Likes

“Vanity of vanities! All is vanity. What advantage does man have from all his work Which he does under the sun?

One generation goes and another generation comes, But the earth remains forever. Also, the sun rises and the sun sets; And hurries to the place where it rises again. The wind blows toward the south, Then circles toward the north; The wind circles and swirls endlessly, And on its circular course the wind returns.

All the rivers flow into the sea, Yet the sea is not full. To the place where the rivers flow, There they flow again.

All things are wearisome and all words are frail; Man cannot express it. The eye is not satisfied with seeing, Nor is the ear filled with hearing. That which has been is that which will be [again], And that which has been done is that which will be done again. So there is nothing new under the sun.”

17 Likes

Except SubClub releases.

3 Likes