Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I have not. I thought about it, but right now, I’m so intensely focused on my inner life that I’m not sure if I’m even interested in enhancing marketing skills and the such. More focused on healing past traumas and creative expression. It’s honestly why you’re all seeing a newfound enthusiasm and passion for subliminals as a whole.

24 Likes

Imagine .wav format on an open-back studio headset :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great… we are all one big family! :fire:

1 Like

Wow, that sound really great.

1 Like

…and I thought it was only me! Lol

1 Like

Unintended gamedev bugs:

Every enemy suddenly fell into the ground:

“Boo what is you doing”

“Oh, you gonna shoot your wand at me? Lemme jump on the indicator.”

“I don’t think you understood, bro. I said you wasn’t gonna shoot me. So now I’m going to jump float on your head while you float.”

12 Likes

Progress shot though (bugs were about a week ago):

15 Likes

LOLOL! Those comments would be right at home in a comic strip :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Mood music on Love Bomb For Humanity (seems like LBfH has me on a “music therapy” kick, creating soundtracks of my favorite uplifting songs and listening to them on repeat):

I see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all
Is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind
When I think of ya’ll sometime
And I wanna make more subs for you

23 Likes

Wow, wow,wow,wow!!! I am really loving this old school stack. All pure fire jams! Thanks.:+1::pray:

3 Likes

We love you too, @SaintSovereign :pray:

6 Likes

The first day I ran LBH, Just The Two of Us popped into my head a few hours later and stayed stuck there.

Such a nice synchronicity haha

3 Likes

Yeah that guy is annoying as shit, he acts like his results are the end-all-be-all when it was an iffy experiment design at best. What is your regimen for that? i.e., do you have a specific joules target or just doing a certain amount of time? What distance?

1 Like

Given the inspiration to create a game in unity, you could think about a whole sub dedicated to game design.

Game Maker X or something. Has elements of CWON, UA and RM + Modules to create a sub that can help game developers attune their skills and widen their creativity in the game design world. @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

well i had some results in this categories with rich crypto. so much it has gave me the idea to work making games . so is subclub thinking about being e a domain for a game ?

Yeeeaaah. I do a certain amount of time. 20 minutes, groin area, 6-8 inches. Recently, I’ve started testing it on my body (greater surface area). I notice that recon fades quicker when I do this.

4 Likes

It’d be a different company, which we already have registered, along with a potential title and corresponding domain name. Decided to keep the two properties distinct.

3 Likes

At first, I thought you were low-key bragging :joy:

10 Likes

Lmao…

1 Like

I have come to the conclusion that I am leaving Sage Immortal alone, rofl. That title gives me more ideas that I can cope with, and I end up on all night research and writing binges (hence where I’ve been). I literally start seeing connections in my mind’s eye, learning things I didn’t think I could in the past, and sometimes, it’s all happening so fast that I FORGET what it was that just connected.

I think I already have another ZP breakthrough, but I can’t even think about it right now, due to all the other things going on. Clearly, I have incredibly high flow factor with it. This must be what @Invictus feels like all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

33 Likes