Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Emperor Tony-Wan is correct :grin: I have began to feel the effects and sometimes, I would get a hint of the scripting, according to my mind’s interpretation, ever since I began incorporating art into my waking life with its different forms.

1 Like

By just hearing this am guessing that the recommendation on loops is just to prevent any reconciliation and stonewalling but also keep you on some stable growth with your stack.
Will there be a advance recommendation for user how have use your product for so time or like you say experiment is the name of the game at SC?

Not now. Need to test it, see how it performs. So far, so good (outside of the reconciliation).

2 Likes

We will give recommendations. I’m just trying to find my sweet spot for now.

1 Like

Check your messages when you get the chance please @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

@friday want to hear you feedback on my custom build, check on my last update
Community help with custom subs

1 Like

Well, that explains a lot. I forgot the weird Ultima error occurring with Apple music, where it plays the track for two hours instead of one. I’ve been so puzzled how 3 loops of Primarch Complete Ultima and 2 loops of Renaissance Man is causing so much reconciliation, but it looks like I’ve been running six looks of Primarch and 4 loops of Renaissance Man due to the error, hahahahaha.

Well, then.

We’ve contacted Apple to see what the issue is – we’re not the only one experiencing this. Other software developers whose applications encode mp3s are saying the same thing.

9 Likes

This gives a whole new meaning to “make it a double”.

4 Likes

Diamond ultima on vlc on pc shows up as 2 hours too.it becomes 1 hour after it starts playing though.it shows up fine as 1 hour on my phone and mp3 players though. thats the first ultima that its happened to me weirdly enough

We’ll look into this.

So Saint is stacking a super Big Mac.

1 Like

Not sure if this is relevant but there is alot of internet chatter (Search) on this, might find some information inside the rabbit hole.

(Foobar2000)

1 Like

I’ll send this to Q-Programmer. Did you test this solution? If so, what were your results? Thanks!

I wonder what would happen if I took Libertine and replaced every sexual reference to that of positivity and love. Instead of a sexual aura, you’d radiate an aura of love, wisdom and positivity…

Anyone game? :wink:

39 Likes

Fuckin A. Sign me up.

1 Like

Sign me the hell up. I’d get way more utility out of this than libertine right now.

So everybody gets free hugs?

I’m generally already a pretty positive upbeat guy but yeah I’d be interested in seeing how much higher I can get

My first response was “Game?!.. Is anyone game??! Good god, man!..”

hahaha

but then about .6 milliseconds after that, I thought, ‘hmmm…well maybe love and wisdom…I’m not sure about positivity’

super-bright Lights sometimes give rise to complementary Shadows.

Don’t want to hang out with the Holy, Divine, New Age, Puer Aeternus gang. I hope though that you wouldn’t script it like that. So, I’d still be down.

If by positive, we mean growth-oriented, resilient, accommodating and integrating experiences into a healthy balanced view. I’m in.

But if we mean, righteous, ‘of the light’, repressing the Shadow, acting ‘Good’. Then I’m good…or I’m ‘not good’…or well you know what I mean…:rofl:

What if you combined the sexual aura and the aura of positivity?

3 Likes