Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Yes, I do feel the effects of Q programs. But then, those are intentionally built to be part of a more gradual process.

My clearest effects had previously been with Terminus builds. But now, I’m also feeling clear reactions to Quantum Limitless and (I believe) Alchemist, both standard Q build.

At any rate, I’ll just stay with it and see how things develop. Wouldn’t be surprised if my mind has a particularly strict review board that has to approve things before they’re allowed access to the subconscious. Again that sort of fits with how life has tended to feel to me.

1 Like

Libertine give me very little results…but i also assume its mental blocks that cause this…what you think. With DR I can feel something even on one loop. So i assume we have blocks

2 Likes

After the awesome effects Elixir Ultima has given me, Im pretty decided to do a custom ultima based on Elixir, for mental/emotional and physical healing.

1 Like

Elixir
Asclepius
Health Codex

Im keeping a spot for the Love version of Libertine that Saint talked about.

1 Like

I believe Saint did mention SC might be coming out with an aura of love. Its what the world needs right now. Paraphrasing one of Chers lyrics “There’s not enough love in the world” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the post

1 Like

Thats it Joa !!! if Saint created this bad boy imagine how much it will change the world ? plus it will be a best seller. Will you be one of the testers ?.

1 Like

I would me happy to test that beauty!!

1 Like

If you’re going through reconciliation, adding loops of an Ultima-powered sub will have the opposite effect of what you’re trying to achieve.

2 Likes

That’s plausible. Thank you for the feedback.

I don’t have a very clear sense for reconciliation (in general).

But today for me is day 2 of a 10-day subliminal washout. Had dream recall and active dreams last night. That suggests…something.

The work project I’m dealing with is a periodic one that usually is something of a slog for me. But I’m getting through it.

Guess I’ll see how the Ultima experience evolves for me over time.

1 Like

That great am on a wash out myself, today will make it day 8 of a 9 day washout, am actually departing on continuing it till my custom reach but ill just run my ultimas still, since ill be ordering them when i wanted to start the lol

1 Like

Not sure if this has been answered, I’m assuming it has, is anyone alternating 2 Ultima’s one day after the other?

I want to use StarkU and The Executive on alternating days.

1 Like

@Brandon So do it

1 Like

I love your blunt love.
Haha.

I want to, I’m just wondering how it’s working for other people or if they feel they need Ultima’s every day.

1 Like

There is a joke there somewhere but I don’t see it

1 Like

I was actually being serious, I love how blunt you are but it’s effective in my thinking. Even when you’re sarcastic.

1 Like

I run up to two different Ultimas in a single day, no problem.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know it’s all good to use as I know in the manual it suggests just one. Didn’t want to go overboard.

Appreciate it man.

2 Likes

I wanna see an Emperor Ultima

1 Like

Nothing stopping you from building emperor ultima however whether it will work for you is another matter.

2 Likes