Main Disc. Thread - Ultima

Currently waiting for my custom Q to be done, gonna test that out first, but yes that can be a future possible Ultima custom for sure, especially seeing as I left all the wealth modules out deliberately :wink:

I think you are up to somethingā€¦ and in a very good way!

Is male enhancement in primal seduction iron throne ultima? Is male enhancement in any of the other ultimas other than diamond?

@SaintSovereign

@SaintSovereign

Do you have a recommendation for a high quality speak, not headphones, for Ultima
preferably below $500.

Or if anyone else does for high quality speak (Iā€™m assuming flat line) for Ultima, please post here.

M-audio A-31, they are inexpensive and pack really nice sound

Anyone using a JBL Bluetooth speaker or similar with Ultima? Iā€™ve been running them and it seems like itā€™s working but I want to get some second opinions.

Using JBL Flip 4.

Use frequensee to see if the frequency is playing then you will be fine.

Thatā€™s what I thought but I donā€™t know if thatā€™ll be the case as Ultima has a lower frequency due to the ultrasonic being with the masked version so I donā€™t think itā€™ll show up on Frequensee. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

You right.
I assumed you talking about ultrasonic.

Frequency barely registers an Ultrasonic on Ultima on audio on the speakers I use, I tried putting it inside the senheiser and it didnā€™t really register it either, I figured it was my speakers for the former and it didnā€™t work like that for the later, but maybe the ultrasonic is just super low on Ultima or something

1 Like

Out of curiosityā€¦

Has anyone ran any Ultimas as a major program instead of as a booster?

If so, what was the Ultima and what were your results?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign used BLU as a main. Heā€™s gotten a lot of great results and itā€™s what led him to declare that itā€™s possible to run Ultimas as mains.

2 Likes

Yeah I was aware of Saintā€™s use of BLU, I just wondered if anyone else has too.

Iā€™m wondering if how certain Ultimas like The Executive would be when used as a major program.

Iā€™m just sorting out my stack as Iā€™m reaching the end of my week with my experiment of Emperor.

1 Like

My opinion is the executive is incomplete if used as a major program. Take action, but take action on what? This question is best answered through the main sub used.

1 Like

I would imagine that using The Executive as a major program would enhance your productivity on everything. It wonā€™t do you any good just to run it ā€“ you should be practicing something, working on a business, focusing on your career, working on your fitness, ANYTHING that requires focus.

3 Likes

You may want to ask @DarkPhilosopher as to why I have been advised not to run BLU that often

What about just getting daily shit done in general or a combination of what you mentioned?

1 Like

Iā€™m currently running Executive with Dragon Reborn to deal with the desire to do literally nothing on Dragon Reborn Stage One
As much as I might want to sitting around doing nothing isnā€™t an option in the long run

This workedā€¦temporarily.

1 Like

Do you have stuff you should or want to do but are not doing? Or do you not have stuff to do and DR is increasing this inertia ?

2 Likes