Main Disc. / Dev. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima Mk. II Prototype

Super excited to give this a run! Thanks @SaintSovereign && @Fire.

Those who ordered the pre-order version of Libertine should be able to access Love Bomb prototype now.

5 Likes

Yes its there now thank you

Would have been funny if they had called it Sex Bomb naming it after that Tom Jones song.

Yes, I got it! But what is this Love Bomb all about ?

@vivekarora83

2 Likes

Should PSIT be replaced by Love Bomb ?

He’s not saying yet. Doesn’t wanna skew the results

Lol, forgot I said this and posted my initial thoughts. Deleted it tho.

1 Like

I saw it pop up and then disappear. You are FAST.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, finished a loop about half an hour ago. I’m by myself in lock down so can only comment on self effect. Main feeling was improved mood, have been feeling down due to reconciliation and guilty due to my lack of productivity, during my loop and now afterwards those feelings have lifted and I feel good. I’m laughing more easily at things. No feeling of obvious aura like with Libertine, but my body feels lighter and easier to move around. Kind of a nice buzz, like after a beer or two. I like it. Makes me want to listen to another loop but I’ll resist as today is meant to be a rest day.

7 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to hear feedback!

Hi @SaintSovereign, I can’t find the link for Love Bomb

I’m jealous of you all that got to download it xD

Today was supposed to be a rest day but I’m making connections about how this program can possibly be a good and balancing fit for my stack (might replace my healing Ultima depending on what this accomplishes). I’ll leave it as an experiment for now though. I’m 13 minutes in and already feel the heat in my and around my body rising. I feel calm and focused (Wise), and I also recognize the energetic frequency of love that this is producing. It feels somewhere in-between the frequency of unconditional love, and Divine love. I also look more handsome to myself in the mirror, something that tends to happen when my energy field is more on the positive side.

4 Likes

Have you got Libertine? As in did you buy it?

If so, look for the link on the right hand side of your Downloads page on the main SubClub account page.

It is ok I have it now :pray:

For the remainder of the loop, I felt sporadic bursts of energy surging from inside of me and spreading into my environment. I also literally felt my cells buzz with energy a couple times before the energy bursts. I tried to consciously generate negative thoughts and emotions in order to test the strength of the positive vibrations being instilled within me and found it impossible…yes IMPOSSIBLE to do . I typically have negative thoughts when my coworkers mess something up which is often, or feel irritated when my Daughter constantly bugs me about something. Neither of those situations got to me, which tells me that this program may have the potential to rival Sanguine in the area of helping one maintain positive vibes and personal power in a variety of situations. I say this because those two things I just mentioned can fire me up pretty quickly if I’m caught at the wrong time.

I feel relaxed and blissful on many levels. I feel filled with a sense of unconditional self-love but also a drastically reduced willingness to be harsh towards others. Although that part of me that refuses to accept poor treatment is still there, I feel as if I can assert myself in less harsh ways than usual (like I just had to do with my child lol). Another thing is I took a photo with an app that can read auras (see below). According to the app, that color is the most joyous energy that a human can produce. The fact that I’m surrounded by it, and that it’s the only color being read in my aura means that it’s energy is saturating my environment. Any further results noticed over the next couple days will be reported of course.

19 Likes

I want to respond to this sooooo bad, but I have to remain quiet for now. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oi,

Didn’t expect this stuff drop today, tell ya what, I’ll run a loop this evening and I’ll share my experience with it.
Thanks a lot Saint!

3 Likes