Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Can playing 3/5 minutes also be done with a 20-module custom, or is that not enough time to “get through” all 20 modules?

1 Like

It definitely feels like I can run yet another loop the next day…

It’s impossible to get the whole thing in just 7 minutes .
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

You can’t really work with that though, since you can easily overlap 3-4 ‘voices’ and affirmations at the same time, still being able to understand each one of them.

1 Like

Is this the case in zp ? I don’t know but from the first virsion of subs here this was the case 2 voices according to the instructions manual .

And if this is the case now . Again you can’t have the(( whole ))script in 7 minutes . Not mentioning the customs . So you will get smth by listening to 3 m or 7m but the whole script ?!! This question @SaintSovereign can answer? I respect your choice if you’re not willing to answer this .

Running theory right now is the first minute is ZP Primer, and then in 2 minute stints you get the whole script each.

But then again NOBODY KNOWS SHIT about this, so why we debating this. Just try the 3 minutes as SAINT mentioned above :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Y’all — either try the three minutes or don’t.

11 Likes

Pretty much why I asked. Nobody besides saint and fire know how these are built. Past experiences have taught me the standard recommendations for these subs don’t work as well for me so abandoning the one size fits all approach is beneficial. If either of them advise 1 minute is a dumb idea then I wouldn’t do it. It’s all about finding what works the best for my own mind.

2 Likes

Oh dang my theory became canon (or at least the running theory) AND saint liked your comment? Must be true then.

I be da new subliminal philosopher, now hold mah beer while i kiss yo gurlfrand

4 Likes

I think he liked it because of the second part :wink: But take that beer!

1 Like

I’ve been starting from where I left off in 2-minute increments unless it’s a new week.
Although I don’t think it matters. I’ve been operating under the assumption that there is a 1 minute primer at the beginning and the whole script every 2 minutes based off something @Billions shared. I have no idea if this is accurate.

edit: just read further down and this was all said above lol

1 Like

It’s not. Stop trying to “figure it out,” or I’ll have to stop posting my experiments. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:upside_down_face: ok!

Should we always start the sub from the beginning then next time running it if running in increments of less than the whole 15 minutes (3,5, 7 min)

This plus does the 3 minutes also apply to customs?

2 Likes

Fascinating.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign do you listen to your subs when youre awake or asleep?
feeling curios :slight_smile:

what do you recommend personally :smiley:

If I remember correctly he listen to it before sleeping to wake up along the shift

But he may have changed wth all his experiment ahahaha

I listen to the subs the same way, so just before sleeping (plus it gives awesome dreams lol)

1 Like

Awake. Usually at night, around 8pm.

4 Likes

We’re thinking of nerfing ZP a bit. We tested this thing extensively, and we know what the recon looks like and feels like at pretty much every level, and I keep seeing people consistently talk about how bad their recon is, and when they explain what they’re going through, it’s CLEARLY the result of overexposure. We’ve put warnings everywhere, including in a new version of the “New Order” email, which has at the top:

Your order is complete! Your order number (necessary for support) is: #91780

You can now access your downloads by clicking the links below, or clicking HERE. You can also access your downloads by visiting SubliminalClub.com, clicking “My Account,” and clicking “Downloads” on the left sidebar.

Please be sure to read the instruction manual. You can click the following link, or download it below: “General Instructions - PLEASE READ BEFORE USE!” It contains certain safety information as well as the proper and safe way to listen to your new subliminal program. Please pay close attention to the instructions regarding overexposure (listening more than the recommended guidelines).

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to submit a ticket at our support portal @ https://support.subliminalclub.com

You can also visit our friendly community forum at SubliminalResults.com.

The responsible thing to do is to pull it back a bit and allow those who have exhibited an ability to experiment to access the more powerful versions. But for now, we are discussing whether we should even release new titles under the current ZP power level.

19 Likes