Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Has it a longer script than Wanted Black?

dense may not equal long, like probably a physical module which is good.

Definitely feels like Revelation of BoDy

1 Like

Revelation of Booty

2 Likes

Revelation of Cake :birthday:

5 Likes

It has arrived:

Rising above time and universe, a tale of chosen souls, united by fate.

8 Likes

Around the same length.

4 Likes

What’s next?

Teamfight Tactics. Set 9.5 just released. :wink:

It’s time for my mind to rest for a few days. This one was exhausting to put out.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire I am proud of you two. You all never cease to amaze me with your willingness and desire to help us become not just better but also Legendary.

8 Likes

Before all that –

I just want to mention that as artists, we’re never satisfied. With HERO Origins, this was the first time that I damn near cried after reading it.

We’ve gone through so much – so many late nights, arguments with people here, moments of self-doubt and the such that reading this script (especially in comparison to our first scripts, so many years ago) was awe inspiring.

The original idea for HERO years ago was originally kind of a joke, something we’d tease forever and never quite create because the ambitions were so high. Earlier this year, as Zero Point became more and more effective, we began to realize that we may actually be able to pull it off, and the idea for HERO Origins was born.

Again, I didn’t know if we could do it, if it would end up in the pile of tossed titles (which, we have a TON of – things like the “Sex Monstrosity”), but when the early results looked promising, we became much more optimistic.

HERO Origins is not quite that magnum opus, but it’s definitely the start. And my life has been consumed with it for the past four weeks. For some reason, after hitting that “Publish” button, I felt a bit of sadness, like I’m losing a friend or something.

I don’t know. Feels like an era of my life has ended and a new one has begun. A new journey. Strange sensation. Very happy, and yet a bit melancholy.

I’m guessing this is my first HERO posting.

41 Likes

In a weird sort of irony as you two were releasing this I have watching this

4 Likes

wow.

That means something.

A significant investiture of energy. Promoting our evolution, but also punctuating yours.

Very grateful to be here for this.

:pray:t5:

14 Likes

We need this.

4 Likes

HERO: Sexy Ninja?

6 Likes

Too elusive. Maybe HERO: Sexy Beast.

2 Likes

With a name like Monstrosity it might even fall under the VILLAIN line.

1 Like

VILLAIN: Origins

3 Likes

I mean heroes do need villains so…:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It just makes sense lol.

1 Like