Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

They already have a module for that which is King Radiance. Not sub yet but personally since I’ve tried the OG Voodoo pheromone (if that’s what your talking about). King Radiance would be the most similar to that without the smell of course.

2 Likes

Invictus’ girl remarked the same. Exact same words.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Is the modification that it’s a QTKS custom because the dream seems similar to what others are having on QTKS :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Also high testosterone equals early hair loss …apparently lol

Getting more blood flow to the head can help against this. Massaging the scalp as well as red light therapy on the head.

1 Like

Or just run Wanted Black and accept that flaw, and also benefit from the aura where… :point_down:

3 Likes

Nah, I prefer having hair.

1 Like

Wanted Black imprints. It has strong imprinting.

Yeah. BJ aura, lol.

No, I added the BJ aura and parts from ST2 into ST1. But, considering what Khan Black does (increase and transmute sexual energy), the dream is probably just my mind discharging more of that energy. I decided to wake myself up before the “action” began.

Meh, I shave my head bald anyway. I’m rocking the Kratos look.

19 Likes

We have that in common :grin:
EDIT:
IF ANYONE MAKES FUN OF MY BALD HEAD, I’M GOING TO REPORT THEM TO @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

Running my stack at the laundromat.

17 Likes

@AnswerGroup I suggest you give us the ‘‘bald club’’ badge

3 Likes

bald gang rise up :metal:

3 Likes

I don’t understand. How could anyone be married to ALL THIS (^^^) and not be ALL OVER IT?

lol

8 Likes

Another update:

I have an incredible amount of energy, especially mental energy. I feel as if I’m growing smarter. The weird thing is, there’s this inexplicable calmness that is lulling me into a state of stillness and silence, and I don’t feel compelled to do anything with the heightened mental capacity. In the past, I’d find something to delve into so that I don’t waste the moment. But right now, I’m just steadily working and feeling content.

33 Likes

whats imprinting?

Same , got the kratos look too , shaved head and full beard

2 Likes

I thought either it was @malkuth with that reply or @Palpatine himself😂

1 Like

“Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter. Let the wise understand.” - The Revelator

Read the latest chapter in the Zero Point Universe and get a first look at what may become one of the most ambitious and enigmatic titles we’ve created.

3 Likes

Did 1:30 minutes of Khan Black today, even though I had a mild recon headache. Could feel a bit more heat with just 30 seconds more. My goal is to work myself up to 3 minutes, then stay there. My new overall approach to sub use is “easy does it, slow and steady.”

Interestingly enough, it “feels” like nothing is happening, even though everyone around me can clearly see a quick and immediate change. I feel exceptionally calm and in control. Almost unflappable. It’s been awhile since I personally ran one of our titles (though @Fire and the other testers have) and it’s incredible to see first hand how different Zero Point feels from v1 to v2 MAX (which most of the newer STKS titles use, one form or another).

At 1-3 minutes, I wonder if anyone of sound mind and body could run whatever title they wanted with minimal recon (still adhering to the listening instructions). We may be approaching the age where you can run one to two five minute loops per week and get outstanding results.

I am convinced that Zero Point v3 will be the pinnacle of subliminal audio – there will be nothing else like it. And then, we can finally relax and work on some other fun things we’ve been planning for a long time.

33 Likes

Off topic question @SaintSovereign but the fact that Wanted Black can be used for multiple purposes something we’re thinking of using it for job interview would you recommend that with the new V2 max technology would it help?