Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

lol, not gonna lie – I became a bit interested and I’m actually going to try it now. Waiting on Q-Programmer to finish the last few touches on Q anyway.

17 Likes

Well then.

So apparently, we could output to flac all along, he just hadn’t gotten around to programming the UI for the options and it’d have to be done via command line. But still. It’s possible. This is Chosen: The Way of Nature, the top is masked in .flac, the bottom is masked in .mp3.

I listened to it for about 20 seconds (can’t do much more, as I’m already my exposure from testing the 320k mp3) and it does sound clearer. Some of the source audio, however, would need to be optimized too for .flac if we wanted to do it PROPERLY. It also slowed down the build process, so if we did this, it’d most likely be an upsell for customs, but would come with major titles. But, don’t hold me to that. Not sure yet.

22 Likes

Mood music as I install these Q upgrades and get ready for Emperor:

13 Likes

It begins:

Tomorrow, I may add a .flac version. I need to test it first, and I’m way over my exposure limits right now.

12 Likes

Nice

Can we get Stark or Wanted next?

1 Like

Top Tier Deep work Artist and Album, in pair with Tycho.

1 Like

How is productivity for you on CWON? You seem to let go more, but how does it affect your willpower and getting done the „hard things“? Personally, as a medical student I am concerned it would make me overly deep-dive on topics I am curious about loosing the precious time I need to learn exam-relevant topics to pass.

Depending on that, I am considering creating a custom containing CWON + Mind‘s Eye + Limitless Executive (if you add that core to the q-store). What you think?

@Luther24 are you up for the challenge?

1 Like

Not really, lol

2 Likes

Any progress on the title updates?

So, the red light therapy definitely decreases recon got me. I made a custom version of CWON and immediately got recon. As soon as I used my red light panel, the recon subsided. If your can’t get your hands on one, try going it into the sunlight when reconning.

21 Likes

Does that therapy just consist of a red light lamp you sit in front of, or something special?

2 Likes

I see you talking about getting new opportunites and free stuff. Do you think CWON is just as powerful as Chosen when it comes to job applications, getting hired and promotions? Or maybe it’s even more powerful? :grin:

Looks so great, looking forward to try it out!

3 Likes

Possibly more powerful. The aura is absolutely something else. It just brings joy and happiness everywhere you go.

12 Likes

It’s a special kind of lamp that emits red light and near infrared light.

5 Likes

This page has a good overview of red light therapy - this happens to be the brand I’ve got, but I’m not endorsing them specifically.

3 Likes

Thanks for the eye opening info on red light therapy. I will order one on Amazon today.

2 Likes

I’ve found most of the red light products on Amazon to be all roughly the same (low) quality, as most are just private label versions of the same stuff you can find on Aliexpress for half the price.

If you’re looking for a solid brand that is a good alternative to Joovv, check out Gembared. I’ve used their smaller panels before, and I also know the person who started the company and saw the level of detail he put into the design. The enclosure is a standard 12"x12" LED light panel for cost savings, but the PCB inside is fully custom, designed for higher power output and virtually zero flicker.

@SaintSovereign which brand of red light do you use, out of curiosity?

4 Likes

I’ve tried a few different brands, and Mito is the best IMO.

This is really good for someone wanting to learn more about the benefits:

3 Likes
2 Likes