Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

How soon?

1 Like

Soon :innocent:

2 Likes

I’m being excitedly impatient. Saint said he Wanted the New Wealth Experience scripting to perform as well as Wanted Black. Pun intended. It’s weird to think that outside or short of just injectiing or installing a mindset or belief system into a person like in the Matrix that @SaintSovereign and @Fire continue to innovate in an industry that has been really stagnant for a long time

2 Likes

Is it soon? Soon soon? So soon? Very very very soon?

3 Likes

Yes!!! Specifics are requested

1 Like

While I know some people are disappointed that we didn’t drop a title tonight, I’m already getting good feedback on the New Wealth Experience and it’s first title – Nouveau R.I.C.H.

First observation is the comparison of Nouveau R.I.C.H. to Stark, when they are actually very different titles. Now, I know to address this in the copy AND to make sure the title is sufficiently differentiated (which, I’m sure it is). This is why we release the Zero Point Legends in the first place – it’s a novel way of interacting with everyone and getting feedback on ideas before actually releasing a title.

If you want to leave a mark on Nouveau R.I.C.H., head over to the thread here, give the story a read and give feedback: Nouveau R.I.C.H. -- A STKS Short Read Featuring Nuevo Vesper

15 Likes

To me it’s more like a combination of Emperor+HoM+PCC+RICH+RoM+RoS

:blush:

4 Likes

They comparison stems from the hype and desire for a Stark Black.

Disruption, as a form of innovation, where innovation is heavily connected to Stark. Also disruption has a darker (black) tone to it.

Nuevo starting a tech business didn’t stop the comparison either. :grinning:

Another thing, he wants to help others be rich like him. Stark wanted to also inspire others to not only follow but also innovate on their own.

1 Like

Nouveau seems close to you, a sublimal disruptor, who likes to see other people benefit. Also it seems it’s big into marketing that is just like you.

1 Like

Note: We had a shock death in the family (not immediate) yesterday, so the launch MAY be delayed by a day.

I wasn’t too close to the family member, but others were and I may have to help them with arrangements and the such.

Right now, we are still on target for release tomorrow night. I finished what should be the penultimate draft of the script last night and it is absolutely phenomenal.

I received some incredible feedback from the community. Make no mistake — the mixed feedback was just as useful as the positive.

For example, and I’m just going to call him out, @ouroboros had an issue with Nuevo claiming that he was providing value with his gambling site (which can promote addictions and wasting money) and the sophomoric antics of renaming the horse.

As a result, I made sure to boost the [SPOILER WILL EXPLAIN TOMORROW] in Nouveau R.I.C.H. that’s designed to help you [SORRY GOTTA WAIT]. :wink:

42 Likes

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss to you and your family.

16 Likes

Cleared out my stack and finished my break waiting to run this. Cant wait to make some big money for me and few others. Thank you Saint the timing could not be better for me.

Im also sorry for your loss and hope that all the stuff goes well for you and others.

5 Likes

Strength and support to you and your family, @SaintSovereign.

6 Likes

I’m sure people will understand, my condolences :pray:

6 Likes

@Fire

“They have been very helpful with me achieving my goals both with subliminals and fitness since Fire is a bodybuilder.

I did not know.
You are a bodybuilder, like competing and stuff?

1 Like

Not sure what to say @SaintSovereign but I hope you all are ok

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss

3 Likes

Appreciate everyone’s thoughts.

10 Likes

And with that, STKS is complete. And now, we rest a bit. :wink:

22 Likes