Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Today, I’ve found myself thinking in terms of three phases:

1. Adaptation Phase
  2. Working Phase
  3. Integration Phase

In the adaptation phase, my mindbody system is making the structural changes that are necessary in order to process and handle the growth stimulated by the subliminals. If you’ve got a reservoir of water and you want to send that water out to everyone in a village or city, then you need to build a structure of pipes, etc., and those pipes need to be sturdy and strong enough to accommodate the pressure of the water that will flow inside of them. In this phase, results may be slower but we’ll notice a lot of internal features like dreams and thoughts.

As the system makes more and more of those changes, at some point we pass a threshold. The system has adapted well enough to handle a whole lot of that stimulation. Adaptation will keep going on in the background, but we’re now moving into the Working Phase. My mindbody system can receive and respond to the messages and possibilities in the program. Results and external manifestations start picking up steam and increasing in speed and power.

Over time, with that continued flow of stimulation and effective responses to stimulation, we get used to a new way of being. We have stabilized our relationship to these new resources and options and can explore them, play around with them, and make them a part of our life. This is the Integration Phase.

Anyway, I found myself thinking about that today.

I’m running three big customs right now. I seem to be functioning relatively decently, so the arrangement is sustainable. At the same time though, it takes a longer time for my bodymind system to structurally adapt so it can easily respond to all of the input. So, I’m having a longer Adaptation Phase. I’m noticing ongoing subtle changes and manifestations, but I think that at some point things will cross that threshold point and pick up greater momentum.

I guess that if I had chosen just one of these customs, then my adaptation phase would have taken less time.

But I’m willing to take the time, even a year, to adapt to this machine that I’m running. I want all the parts to work in tandem. Synergy.

As my system moves through the ups and downs of adaptation, sometimes I feel excited and sometimes I feel discouraged. The “view” outside of my window changes; and it impacts my momentary feelings and moods. But overall, I am okay.

I have a long-term orientation to time, and I’m generally fine with building up momentum gradually. Eventually, we will reach that escape velocity and start to fly.

17 Likes

Thanks for writing this out. It makes me realize I’m in the adaptation phase as well. I need to shift gears to working for immediate impact on my life.

To me crossing the unknown threshold point has been a source of anxiety in my life. It seems like we have time for growth until we don’t. I guess I don’t have as much faith in my mind as you for the slow gradual building and I feel I’ve already lost a lot of time in my life anticipating some huge transition point.

I guess it’s that balance between preparing and action. I’ve been guilty of neverending preparing in my life a lot.

1 Like

There’s a lot of depth to this.

Gregory Bateson used to talk about ‘a difference that makes a difference’.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I missed the word ‘you’ meaning it was Saint Specifically.

@Rosophia
Stop spamming.

1 Like

Soon, I’m going to open up the $50 ZP discounted rebuilds to ANY custom you’ve ever ordered at the Q store since it opened.

This is in preparation for ZP v3 early next year. It’s looking like ZPv3 will be completely incompatible with Q and Qv2, so we’re giving everyone the chance to get up to speed at a low cost.

Remember, you can’t change any modules in the rebuild (since that would require manual work). You can upgrade to Solace for a few, and if the original version is already in Solace format, you won’t have to pay.

Once I post the thread with the link, if orders become overwhelming, we’ll have to turn the link off to maintain quality. We may have up to a 10 day lead time also, still working it out. Either way, if you have an older custom in Q or Qv2 format, this will be a good way to get it upgraded.

27 Likes

Love this post. I was really hoping that you’d try Revelation of Spirit, but I understand why you’re sticking to the plan.

8 Likes

Best. News. Everrrr

I’ve been curious- does/or will it cost more to upgrade Qv1 or Qv2 Terminus to ZPT?

1 Like

so two questions,

• Am I right to assume that ZPv1 and ZPv2 customs will not be potentially(since we are not sure about the exact nature of ZP v3) able to get rebuilt to ZP v3?
  • Am I right to assume that ZP v3 will (potentially) change the (whole) framework of the q store?

The copy is amazing. And to write such a thing would take such a flow of concentration and inspiration it would be easy to not catch missing a word in the sentence right before the poem, (FYI)

1 Like

Personal note: I am incredibly shocked at just how good Star Trek: Picard season 3 is. This is the first show I’ve watched in years that I’m actually enjoying.

15 Likes

Can we expect something like Star trek title in the future :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Chosen : Picard
lol
Emperor/Khan - Romulan edition or how ever you spell it

5 Likes

can we leave him alone for a minute :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Emperor/Khan: Picard - the dark side of Picard, ruler of the galaxy :slight_smile:

Pity that Paramount + is not in my country :frowning:

4 Likes

Chosen is the sub Saint described as Picard-style alpha leadership when it was first announced lol

6 Likes

I’m with you on that

First two were an aquired taste but this season feels great so far. Glad to see the whole crew back for it too, a real nice cup of nostalgic tea. :wink: (earl grey, hot of course!)

3 Likes

Or… Stark Trek: Enterprise.

For that interstellar business conglomerate you always wanted to build :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Khan Black or Wrath of Khan or KKKKKHHHHAAAAANNN

khan-startrek

8 Likes

The Commander remake / upgrade will have that “Starfleet Captain” feel to it.

A powerful, positive, commanding, honorable aura where people will want to follow your lead because they truly believe in you and your leadership. But, you’ll have to embody that role.

I originally was going to place it under the GLM line, but I’m debating putting it under the Chosen line. It’ll differ from Chosen in the sense that it will focus much more on leadership than the other aspects of Chosen.

26 Likes