Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

My Masters’ thesis was around 500 pages. I’m good with never writing another one of these again, rofl.

9 Likes

…Saint… the renaissance man?

4 Likes

I feel that heart, soul, and mind are unique.

For me, the soul relates to the person or individual, the spiritual seat of the self, the heart to the seat of emotions and desires, the mind to the thinking or reasoning aspect.

“Spirit is the breath of God or divine spark within us.”

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.”

2 Likes

Almost ready. Definitely on track for tonight.

10 Likes

The night is long. Should I go to sleep? :upside_down_face:
Not yet, I must study! :nerd_face:

1 Like

It has arrived:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-the-revelation-of-spirit-zp/

12 Likes

This sub has been calling me, I feel it is the sub for me. I will start slow I think with a short loop in combo with a healing title in current stack. Love it @SaintSovereign and @Fire, you’ve really outdone yourselves with this one, simply extraordinary. No wonder your considered the leaders in the sub world. Congrats, you deserve a celebration :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s what I just thought! :joy:

EDIT: Also…

*Screams internally like an overly excited and hysterical teenage girl at a rock-concert *

4 Likes

Meanwhile, in an alternate reality, a few parallel universes to the up-left, the first true sentient AI said “Wait what now?!”

Could make a cool movie or something.
Impressive stuff.

3 Likes

Interestingly, you mentioning it caused me to realize that he is the reason for my developed ability to ignore shiny object syndrome.

The example worked, whether intentional or not.

This does not include customs; my process is intuitive and self-measured.

2 Likes

Thats just a rich ideaa. Great movie idea :clapper:

1 Like

Hey Saint, I ran across an old post of yours saying you don’t run 3 titles. Has this changed with ZPv2? Dumb question I guess seeing as how it’s in the title of your journal lol. But I wanted to hear if it was the tech that makes it possible now or your own growth recently.

2 Likes

Checking the official instructions would be the best choice.

I tried to run three titles. Was too intense. I need to change the title, as I’m on long-term washout right now in preparation for ZP v3 testing later this year. I don’t think I’m going to make it, though. The production version of RoS is calling out to me, lol.

21 Likes

Hi Saint,

Do you know when the Legacy update will be available?

Kind Regard,
Ingress

2 Likes

Wait, were only supposed to stack 2 ZP titles at most?

Nah everyone’s different. But I’m reassessing my three title approach after not really getting focused results.

2 Likes

That’s not what he said at all and ain’t right aswell.

3 is the recommended maximum as of this date.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign What would be a recommended period of time for a washout before starting a new title?